Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by Toughgirl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toughgirl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 13 years ago

And I thought this guy was bad! Ebay is bloody ridiculous anymore, everyone wants 10X more than the pin is worth. I hope they're stuck with them for the next 30 years.

ebay.com link: Vintage pinball machine Astronaut 1969 Chicago Coin

#19 13 years ago

Toughgirl, the funny thing about that astronaut is it has been listed on ebay for months and months, over and over again...yet the price never changes. I thought about emailing the guy with a copy of the page from the Mr.Pinball price guide, but decided to let him continue to look like...well, an idiot. But I guess to each their own...

It's wierdly too high, and so is he apparently. Like he just made up a price and he's sticking with it, forever. He even included clear pictures of a playfield that is so planked it should be on a pirate ship! That deck needed swabbed 20 years ago man!
    We love old Chicago Coin machines, but most of them aren't worth very much. I actually thought he added an extra digit, but even if he did $400 would still be pushing it.
    In Pittsburgh we are having the same dilemma. Every game listed in my area is extremely over priced, and none have them have sold. Not a one. Some have been there for years. I always thought there was nothing worse than a used car salesman, but I was wrong.

#20 13 years ago

I'm gonna post one of my Evel Knievels for $7,000... Better line up now with your money in hand. []

I'm sure you saw the recent Pawn Stars with the EK machine on it. I thought, 'thank god some truth for once.' The first show that didn't appraise a pin for 5x the value. I love Pickers too, but they are screwing things up for us. Now everyone thinks their beat down 68 Williams machine is worth $4000.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toughgirl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-i-miss-something-here?tu=Toughgirl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.