Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by sohchx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 days ago

I snuck in a game before work this morning and thought I heard "the South, where men are men and abortion doctors get murdered". I love this game!!

#3 3 days ago

Yeah there are some funny quotes in that game. I know a lot is pulled from the first 3 or 4 seasons and a few custom call outs. Rare hero will need to chime in. I believe he did the cab and back glass artwork.

#4 3 days ago

"Do these suppositories come in any other flavors?"

#5 3 days ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Yeah there are some funny quotes in that game. I know a lot is pulled from the first 3 or 4 seasons and a few custom call outs. Rare hero will need to chime in. I believe he did the cab and back glass artwork.

That's mainly because all the other seasons came out AFTER the game was released.

#6 3 days ago

And this game would be an AWESOME candidate for Pinball Browser to be able to update quotes and some text.

#7 3 days ago

"In national news, the South vows to rise again, and the North vows not to give a shit."

#8 3 days ago
Quoted from Coyote:

That's mainly because all the other seasons came out AFTER the game was released.

Is that how that works? Haha.

#9 3 days ago

I think someone was working on adding additional callouts to the game. Not sure if its with Pinsound or not.

#10 3 days ago

I remember being at a show right after this game was released, and there were about 10 of us laughing our asses playing it. Fart multiball was hilarious.

#11 3 days ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I think someone was working on adding additional callouts to the game. Not sure if its with Pinsound or not.

Hoping and praying that this is true. It's way, way over due

#12 3 days ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I remember being at a show right after this game was released, and there were about 10 of us laughing our asses playing it. Fart multiball was hilarious.

Fart multiball never get's old. My kids love it especially.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 189.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside