Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Frax
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Seems like they might have, but it appears that if they did it was "before my time" in the hobby.....can't seem to find anything definitive on it... just wondering if I should be holding out hope that they are out there....

3 weeks later
#2 10 years ago

Bump. Anyone know? I'm putting my game back together right now and curious.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

It sounds like they have a designer working on the art work now. However, I don't know how that translates into timeline. I decided to put mine back together and replace with repro plastics if/when they become available.

Yeah...this game is kinda a b--ch to strip down..... I really don't get why people think STTNG is tough to shop out. It's much easier than this game IMO. STTNG doesn't have like 90 posts that have to be washered and nylock nutted under the playfield.. >_<

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I've shopped out a handful of games in my time and The Getaway is by far and away the easiest I have ever torn down.

Must be a small handful. Just kidding. After completing it, I kinda see where you're coming from, but really....what REALLY killed me was all the stupid posts. If it wasn't for the fact of how absolutely filthy the game was, there's no way I would've removed those 20 posts or whatever to clean it up.... total PITA. And the stacked plastics design over the slingshots can be a real beetch too if you don't have an appropriate tool to hold the nut on the underside of the sling plastic to attach the stack to.

I still think overall it's more of a pain in the butt than the *topside* of STTNG, minus if you have to remove the cannon mounts.

#15 10 years ago

Yeah, but 168 bucks USD plus shipping just to replace the "worst offenders" on my specific set (anything with clear plastic, and the big piece in the stack on the right that the microswitches will probably just destroy real quick again..) is a little bit nutty. I love pinballcenter, and those prices would be acceptable if I only needed like one busted plastic. Good that people can get them, just not really a viable solution for me.

1 week later
#19 10 years ago

Hrm..that's kind of disappointing if the art was actually finished...hopefully it's somewhere out there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 20.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
Trade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-cpr-ever-run-getaway-plastics?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.