(Topic ID: 75501)

Did anyone get response on Alice in Wonderland?

By matthewra

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jvspin
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

alice2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#109 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaTa:

Any info on any of his pins? I spoke directly to JPop about Alice and then sent my info for packet to be sent about a month or so ago. Still have not received it. I'm a little worried that he's spreading himself thin at this point with the announcement to work with PPS on the new 2.0 platforms. And now he's brought a KISS prototype to Rocky Mountian. Is this his game, or is it for another vendor? I just want to see at least one of his pins completed to make my decision in given deposits on two of his pins seem justifiable. Until I see more progress I'll be holding on to the rest of my payments!

I'm In the same boat as you. I had a friend go to his shop and checked at the progress on MG and RAZA and he said the games look awesome. They are in quality the same as CV and TOM. But I want to see at least one before I commit to the Alice in Wonderland.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-anyone-get-response-on-alice-in-wonderland?tu=pinballace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.