(Topic ID: 12806)

Did any Pinsiders pick up Mr Technobarn's Rock Encore on CL?

By DEVILinIRON

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

His ad says he's using the money to fund a new hobby. Too bad my space issues only allow me to have one pin at a time. I would have been all over this:
    winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

#2 12 years ago

Hey thanks for the plug here. I have a possible buyer coming tonight but nothing is etched in stone. This person isn't a forum member as he has no pc or smart phone, word of mouth deal. Other machines are still available and price negotiable. My wife and I are having the itch to ride motorcycles again and I can't have both hobbies together on my salary . I would like to rejoin the pinball hobby again after an on/off venture of over twenty years, but if prices keep the current trend for an extended amount of time looks like I'm out. It's been fun and I've enjoyed reading the forum here, keep pinballin' guys (and gals).

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from MrTechnoBarn:

Hey thanks for the plug here. I'm out. It's been fun and I've enjoyed reading the forum here, keep pinballin' guys (and gals).

Sound's like Yr say-n Good-bye 4-Ever Ole Buddy !! I'm Sure You'll be Float-n In & Out !!

Here's Techno's Pinball Web-site ,, http://s1.zetaboards.com/Affordable_Pinballs/index/

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from MrTechnoBarn:

My wife and I are having the itch to ride motorcycles again and I can't have both hobbies together on my salary . I would like to rejoin the pinball hobby again after an on/off venture of over twenty years, but if prices keep the current trend for an extended amount of time looks like I'm out. It's been fun and I've enjoyed reading the forum here, keep pinballin' guys (and gals).

I'm going to be getting a motorcycle sometime this year too. Good luck with the sales and everything else!

#5 12 years ago

Rock Encore left the building today, hopefully the others will move soon as well....

#6 12 years ago

Dang.... I'll miss the pics of your beautiful bride. Ride easy, bro.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Dang.... I'll miss the pics of your beautiful bride. Ride easy, bro.

Lol I'll be around, if she let's me post one I will.....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-any-pinsiders-pick-up-mr-technobarns-rock-encore-on-cl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.