Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5582.jpg
IMG_5583.jpg
IMG_5584.jpg
IMG_5585.jpg
IMG_5586.jpg

#1 8 years ago

What do you think?IMG_5586.jpgIMG_5586.jpgIMG_5585.jpgIMG_5585.jpgIMG_5584.jpgIMG_5584.jpgIMG_5583.jpgIMG_5583.jpgIMG_5582.jpgIMG_5582.jpg

6 months later
#2 7 years ago

Beautiful machine...I liked it that much that I went and found one!Well....almost.Mine is Solitaire which is the Italian version...add-a-ball like yours but doesn't have the 1 to 9 screened along the bottom of the backglass(the numbers light up).And,as usual,it has Gottlieb's Italian moniker across the top.Curiously,the plastics near the slingshots are blue on mine and green on yours...Gottlieb did two batches for the plastics on these-some in green ,some in blue.The Italians sometimes converted these into five digit scoring(that's what I have)...I don't know if really they should have-depends on one's personal taste.

1 week later
#3 7 years ago
Quoted from el-comico:

Beautiful machine...I liked it that much that I went and found one!Well....almost.Mine is Solitaire which is the Italian version...add-a-ball like yours but doesn't have the 1 to 9 screened along the bottom of the backglass(the numbers light up).And,as usual,it has Gottlieb's Italian moniker across the top.Curiously,the plastics near the slingshots are blue on mine and green on yours...Gottlieb did two batches for the plastics on these-some in green ,some in blue.The Italians sometimes converted these into five digit scoring(that's what I have)...I don't know if really they should have-depends on one's personal taste.

Man, I hate that they chopped into the head insert and backglass to add the extra digit. Does yours have the correct pop bumpers?
They often put the more modern type of bumpers on the older games. Butchers!
I'd love to find a set of those blue plastics.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

What do you think?IMG_5586.jpgIMG_5585.jpgIMG_5584.jpgIMG_5583.jpgIMG_5582.jpg

Ok. I saw and played this game. Is it still for sale, or did you buy it? It was mucho dinero when I saw it last.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diamond-jack-have-you-seen-nicer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.