Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by T7
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hi all, I've had my WD Pro for a few weeks, and I've loved playing it. I had a few questions about getting her totally dialed in.

When I give a full plunge from the shooter lane, the ball will hit the pops and not make it to the rollovers/top lanes. Is this a leveling/pitch issue? When the game autofires a ball, it will make it to the lanes almost every time. Other TWD's I've played will allow a full plunge to smoothly make it to the top, and I want that so I can get the skill shot.

Also, has anyone experienced stiff drop targets? Sometimes when I have one remaining I'll hit it and the drop won't budge (Bally brick). Is there a way to adjust the drop so I don't get robbed of a drop hit?

I think that's it for now. This game is awesome!

#2 8 years ago

Is the plunger hitting the ball square? Could be giving the ball just a small hair of spin or knocking it off "ideal line" just a hair and causing that issue with the plunge.

The drops were an issue on my MET Pro for a while - if I hit the inlines TOO hard, the drops wouldn't go down. I think there's a way to adjust the spring to help with this. The other thing people said was to play it more and wear the drop mechs in a bit more.

#3 8 years ago

Firstly congrats on the purchase. Arguably the best stern in recent times and definitely Borgs best in a while. A little underrated still but fast getting the recognition it deserves.mive owned most recent borg games and this title is borg at his best.
I'm thinking first issue is levelling and check the post near the middle jet that it's not interfering with the ball. Drops occasionally not dropping is a common issue on modern sterns. I just got a mustang and a clean hit on a drop sometime doesn't go down. There are adjustments you can make with the spring but I just leave it as it doesn't bother me.

Have fun.its such a brilliant design and code.

#4 8 years ago

I will take a closer look at the plunger to see where its making contact as well as the post near the bumper. Thanks for that suggestion. I have some extra springs, so I'll see if that helps the drop target.

"Its gonna be a BLOOD BATH!"

#5 8 years ago

You might want to try the "mod" of adding a small piece of felt to the end of the ball guide just above the pop bumpers.
This makes a left orbit (barn) shot miss the pop bumpers and come flying straight back to the flippers. It's super easy and easily reversible - and makes the game even faster

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from T7:

try the "mod" of adding a small piece of felt to the end of the ball guide just above the pop bumpers.

Thanks T7. Any chance you can post a pic of this felt installed?

#7 8 years ago
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 16.00
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 26.95
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialing-in-my-walking-dead-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.