• Latest reply 6 years ago by snaroff
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8730 (resized).jpg
IMG_8409 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldgoat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 6 years ago

Just joined the club today and have a couple of issues. Most, I've been able to address; however, I do have a couple of outstanding questions. First, what is the voodoo magic required to actually lock down the lockdown bar. I've yet to figure out if I need to push the bar down, pull it forward, push it back...

The second, more pressing problem is the upper flipper. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it has a slight lag. It is very inconsistent. Nothing is binding, EOS looks good, don't see any connector issue. Thoughts on this?

On a happier note, my wife and I really like the game. Although we played it on location some, I am very pleased with the speed. Lots of fast magnet action (accompanied by a fair amount of profanity)

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Sidekick74:

For the lock bar, make sure the invisglass is pushed all the way up. Sometime, it gets stuff on the top with the black rubber. You should be able to lock the lockbar.
For upper flipper, check the strength setting. Try increasing the value to 20.
The game is awesome. My entire family love the game. They hated WOZ.
Tim

I can try that, although it doesn't make sense since many times, it simply does not move at all. It is very erratic

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I had the same problem, and should have included it my original list. My issue was the lockdown bar was adjusted too tightly. I needed to loosen & align the 2 brass screws in the photo below. If you haven't adjusted a B/W style lockdown before, it takes a little practice and sometimes helps to raise the PF to see where the bar is meeting the lockdown.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hmm. I guess I'd start by looking at the Right Flipper Leaf Switch in the cabinet (which will have a double contact...one for the lower, and one for the upper). Make sure the switches are adjusted properly. If they aren't adjusted properly or damaged in some way, it might explain the intermittent failures.
snaroff

Duhh....damn I hate it when I am so stupid; although you'd think I"d be used to it by now. I was 100% focused on the upper flipper mechanism, EOS, wiring, etc. and didn't even think to look at the button. I've got a nickel that says you are right.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldgoat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialing-in-dialed-in-le-96?tu=oldgoat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.