(Topic ID: 185015)

DIALED INs have landed!!! In Madison!!!!

By Whysnow

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20170405_133227535 (resized).jpg
2017-03-29 BarLineup (resized).jpg
DI1 (resized).jpg
2017-03-29 Lineup (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider u2sean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 6 years ago

Some real quick photos of the game setup at Schwoegler's. Sadly, I only had time to play a single BALL!! Then I had to get back to work. I'll be getting back out there soon enough to get some time in on it. For just one ball...it shot SUPER smooth and flowed nicely.

JJP LineupJJP Lineup
Full Concourse LineupFull Concourse Lineup
Bar LineupBar Lineup

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Is it "tilt warnings per game" as it seems on many ball 3 I got a tilt and no warning at all so I figured that was the case.

Default setting for JJP are tilts per game instead of ball. This can be changed in the settings if desired.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

The only problem is its hard to understand whats going on.

I boosted the volume up a few notches this morning and can do so more tonight around 7pm if needed. There's also a headphone jack on there if you want to bring some headphones along and plug in.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider u2sean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-ins-have-landed-in-madison?tu=u2sean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.