(Topic ID: 222215)

Dialed In VS WH20.....

By delt31

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which is a better game - DI or WH20”

• Dialed In 98 votes
      68%
    • White Water 46 votes
      32%

(144 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guymontag451.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from RJW:

I enjoyed WH2O while I had it (not saying it's a bad game by any means) but it got old really quick. Not to mention it used to be a low end B-list pin, and at that price it was more justifiable.

God I wish that every felt like this again. Missed the boat on being able to afford my dream game.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from RJW:

Dialed In by a landslide imo.

WH2O is shallow in the rules department even for a game of its vintage.

I enjoyed WH2O while I had it (not saying it's a bad game by any means) but it got old really quick. Not to mention it used to be a low end B-list pin, and at that price it was more justifiable.

God, I wish everyone felt like this again. Sad to have missed the boat on being able to afford my dream pin.

#51 5 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

If I could have a NIB WH20 or NIB DI, easy choice for me - WH20.
    It's just more fun.

Agreed, it's an easy choice for me too. I also don't get the shallow thing. Getting vacation jackpot is F-ing hard! There's always something to left to do, some very meaningful shot to hit next. Maybe they mean that it's too easy to understand? Certainly not that it's too simple and easy to beat? The rules make you hit every shot on the playfield at different times AND makes them valuable. There are also great rules in place for spotting hazard shots that are difficult to hit like the boulder garden shot. If you're smart, when to stack your 5x. And when or when not to start the multiball. It's got great risk/reward stuff too, especially with the extra ball shot, and the stand ups to light locks. Cooler sounds and music, better art, better theme, better combos and flow, better toys and ramps.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guymontag451.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-vs-wh20?tu=guymontag451 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.