(Topic ID: 222215)

Dialed In VS WH20.....

By delt31

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which is a better game - DI or WH20”

• Dialed In 98 votes
      68%
    • White Water 46 votes
      32%

(144 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RonSS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 5 years ago

I've played both machines, maybe 2 times each, so limited exposure to both.

WH2O just didn't grab me. It flowed nicely, but meh. I'd try to own one for a while if it were in the 2/3k area maybe.

DILE drew me in immediately. I couldn't wait to play it again. I'd love to own one, but 8k is just too steep an entry price for me.

So let me balance the scales a little, if both games were remakes by the same company, and cost the same (let's say $6,000), which would you buy?

For me, it would be DI.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Well as you know people have a hard time putting down the brand new 8k game they just bought.

If the game were just so-so, I'd agree with you, but it isn't.

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolfy:

The game looks 100 times better looking than dialed In with great translite and best topper ever. I have not played DI but I am sure it is fun and deep.

Whoa! 100 times? Best topper ever?
    So looks seem to be the major factor in a pinball machine for you?

This seems like one of those online reviews where someone rates a product as 4 stars, even though they just ordered it and haven’t actually received it yet, but feel it will be good.

I'm just busting balls here, but I think you should at least pull the plunger once.
    I have infinitely more experience with DI than you at this moment! I've played it twice

I do agree, WH2O is a nice looking machine!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RonSS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-vs-wh20?tu=RonSS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.