Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Looking to sell my Ghost Busters to help fund a Dialed In. Thoughts on game vs game?

Thanks

#2 5 years ago

DI is much, much better, with the exception of theme and price.

#3 5 years ago

Not even close. DI for miles.

#4 5 years ago

If the price is nice, don't think twice! Dialed In is way better bang for your buck!

#5 5 years ago

I’m one that greatly prefers GB and it isn’t even close.

#6 5 years ago

One has code, a cool theme, great sound, the other doesn't have those horrible outlanes....

#7 5 years ago

DI all the way, much better game IMHO currently and will only get better with the newer code dropping soon.

#8 5 years ago

If it's Ghostbusters pro I choose it but if it's and premium/le choose Dialed in.

#9 5 years ago

DI is a way better game IMO. I do however also like GB .

#10 5 years ago

Have both and enjoy GB more. Gets more play from friends and family as well. Although DI definitely has the wow factor, especially the first time people interact with the camera.

Have had GB almost a year longer than DI and am not even thinking of letting it go, but we’re considering getting rid of DI.

From reading pinside though, I think we’re the minority here.

#11 5 years ago

There's a lot of (justified) hate for GB. I'm one of them. DI far and away the winner here. The art on GB is about the only good thing about the game. Flipper gap, poorly designed shots, linear ruleset, flashers that make you blind for days, yeah...there's not much going for GB.

#12 5 years ago

We have both at our Club. GB has better art, theme and sound. DI has better everything else. DI shoots easier and is more approachable to less skilled players. I like both but I'd probably chose DI at the end of the day.

#13 5 years ago

Mine are side by side, and are enjoyed for different reasons.

Dialed in, to me, is more of a pin to play to reach goals, beat, and be challenged.
    GB, is more FUN, overall, but not as "serious" in gameplay.

For me, they are 2 different "moods", and rarely do I play both at the same day.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-vs-ghost-busters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.