(Topic ID: 171698)

DIALED IN Update Thread (Game Trailer in 1st post)

By KingPinGames

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 306 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jar155
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

17211998_1464899636861961_4993005024080152008_o (resized).jpg
lights (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4160 (resized).PNG
DI page 2.pdf (PDF preview)
DI page 2.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

New DI Matrix showing Collectors Edition changes.

***DIALED IN COLLECTORS EDITION $12,500 ($1,000 refundable deposit)
***DIALED IN LIMITED EDITION $9,000 ($250 refundable deposit) (up to 2500 limited editions)
***DIALED IN STANDARD EDITION $8,000 ($250 refundable deposit) (unlimited)

There are plans in place both front end and behind the scenes to make JJP (and it's distribution network) stand out.

I am excited to not only be a distributor, but to also be the brother to Eric (Electrical Engineer). These times are exciting and i can't wait to see what comes next.

When announcements are made, i will update this first post in this thread to reflect.

If anyone has questions about the game, shipping (free for Armed Forces Veterans), other JJP games, or just wants to chat about pinball, Harleys (i have a 2006 883 and a 2015 Ultra Limited), babies (i have a newborn at home right now) or anything else shoot me a pm so we can keep this thread for DIALED IN topics.

I have both a Wizard of Oz Emerald City and a The Hobbit Black Arrow Edition in my house. If anyone is in the Wisconsin Dells, WI area let me know (i am about 15 minutes from there) if you want to come over and play them, see under the playfield, or just hang out.

Payment plans can be made. Financing available.

Game Trailer

Christopher
KingPin Games
608-393-2299
[email protected]
www.KingPinGames.net

DI page 2.pdfDI page 2.pdf

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

I can attest for Chris. He is an awesome distributor and a stand up guy. He's not creepy at all either so feel comfortable giving him a ring.

uh... thanks tim...

seriously, thanks for the recommendations.

#6 7 years ago

sorry about that. i will update that first post

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Jack said a feature matrix will be coming, but I am not sure when.
Standard with stainless trim and no invisiglass, not sure what else may be missing.

I am trying to get the flyers uploaded, but my internet connection is slow. from what i can see, those are the differences. the standard will still have the shaker motor and all the toys of the limited edition (headphone jack also).

#33 7 years ago

sounded like the announcement / new name would be revealed in one week at Silverball Museum

#34 7 years ago

first post updated to reflect recent announcements

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from kse001:

Except no one pays MSRP for Stern, whereas that is the only option with JJP games.

Klye,

if you are interested let me know. i always take care of my local Wisconsin guys/gals.

#58 7 years ago

First post updated with matrix from pinball star's thread. Thanks joe.

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Ah, sorry. I was comparing standards.
Pricing from JJP site as of today:
Dialed In Standard: $8000
Hobbit Standard: $8000
WOZ Standard: $8500
WOZ Ruby Red: $8500
Hobbit LE: $8500
Dialed In LE: $9000
This game is priced in line with all their other games, as long as you ignore the "I'm special for ordering before Christmas" edition.

fyi, Ruby Red is $9,500

#96 7 years ago

thanks for all the responses guys/gals.

i believe that the stream went very well and some of the concerns were addressed. it will be a fun ride the next couple of weeks to see what changes with DIALED IN. stay tuned in for updates on the name, collectors edition upgrades, etc.

remember, if you are looking to get into a JJP pin and are a veteran of United States Armed Forces, KingPin Games will cover your shipping costs as a "thank you" for your service.

#150 7 years ago

It is almost Halloween. Creepy is in the air right now.

1 month later
#151 7 years ago

first post updated to reflect new matrix changes. Contact for a great conversation (and a "the best price", but everyone is saying that so i figured it was a given).

DI page 2.pdfDI page 2.pdf

2 weeks later
#152 7 years ago

If anyone is traveling through Chicago for the holidays make sure to stop in at Level 257 and check out the Dialed In!. 10 days left to put your deposit in on the Collectors Edition.

If you live in Illinois and are thinking of ordering directly from JJP, just remember that they (JJP) are required to charge and collect the sales tax from you since they have an office in the state. Ordering from an out of state distributor does not have to charge you (although you are supposed to declare it yourself on your taxes). Deposits are $250 on standard and limited edition.

Have a safe and wonderful holiday.

Christopher

1 month later
#154 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Checking in. Are we still on track for when this game will go on the manufacturing line?
Super excited about this one.

as far as i know we are still on schedule for 2nd Q of 2017.

Are you coming to TPF? if so, i will be bring 2 Dialed In! with my (along with a hobbit black arrow and a wizard of oz limited edition... and other machines)

#161 7 years ago

As of right now I have not been given an updated change list. I will email jack tomorrow and see what's up.

#165 7 years ago

Yeah, I can't wait to get mine either. If anyone is on the fence give me a call and we can discuss your concerns. As an authorized distributor we can ship anywhere in the country.

We are also offering to DOUBLE the factory warranty on any new jjp game ordered. That is how confident we are in these machines.

Give me a call or send me an email

Christopher
608-393-2299
[email protected]

#171 7 years ago

talked with JJP this morning. the matrix that is posted in on the first page (and the top of this page) are correct. there is no light up ramp for the Standard Edition. it is a standard ramp.

the rest of the matrix is correct.

Anyone looking to play a machine should either hit up Level 257 in Schaumburg (Chicago) or at the JJP factory in NJ. I will also have a couple of machines to play at TPF March 24-26 and at MGC April 7-9.

Always open to conversation and questions

#179 7 years ago

i guess i can't argue with the pictures, but i assure you that the standard edition does not come with a lighted ramp. the pictures that JJP has on their website are all the same for each version, they just changed the powder coating.

#181 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The standard dont have that acrylic backboard or 3d quantum theater sign eaither i believe

correct. here are the things that you gain going from the standard to the limited

* invisiglass
* 3D etched emblem on Quantum Reality Theater
* Metal LE nameplate and numbering
* Lighted Ramp
* Signed game certificate
* Laser etched acrylic cityscape with lighting
* Comic Book
* External volume and headphone jack
* Quantum Mist Blue clear coat body armor
* Printed manual

#189 7 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Has it been decided what my extra $3500 is going to get me from the le to the CE that isn't already listed in the matrix?
Can you advise when they will announce the additional upgrades then those already listed in the matrix, if any?
Thanks.

I do not have that information. JJP is the only one who know what will be in the CE Package as of right now. Sorry.

Quoted from chad:

So close to a purchase....

let me know if you have any questions about this (or any other) machines and i will do my best to answer them.

2 weeks later
#259 7 years ago

i am hearing April, but that all dependent on the 1000's of parts that are involved. if 1 vendor has an issue then the line stops.

#276 7 years ago

We (KingPin Games) offer free shipping for our US Military Personal (current and past) within the continental United States and we are doubling the manufactures warranty (thus covering you for a full 2 years from the date you receive your machine)

We can offer payment plans also if you so desire.

If there is something else you would like to discuss please let me know

Christopher
608-393-2299
KingPin Games
Authorized JJP Distributor

#290 7 years ago

correct. here are the things that you gain going from the standard to the limited

* invisiglass
* 3D etched emblem on Quantum Reality Theater
* Metal LE nameplate and numbering
* Lighted Ramp
* Signed game certificate
* Laser etched acrylic cityscape with lighting
* Comic Book
* External volume and headphone jack
* Quantum Mist Blue clear coat body armor
* Printed manual

2 weeks later
#294 7 years ago

from what i understand now. the standards will have the headphone jack (probably easier just to include it instead of having two different cabinets to work with) and will also have the etched cityscape.

mistaken. was given a misprinted flyer. my bad.

as soon as a new flyer is released for both the standard and the limited (and rechecked for authenticity) i will post one here.

#296 7 years ago

the flyers to state *Specifications and features are subject to change.

let's just wait and see what happens.

2 months later
#302 6 years ago

new game trailer in 1st post! Looks amazing!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-update-thread?tu=kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.