Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CUJO
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbnail_Trap door bracket adj_CO (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CUJO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 5 years ago

I just picked up a beautiful used Dialed In LE.
    Is there a way to test the Bob's trap door in the menu?
    I was playing a game last night and the ball went up outer left ramp. I think I may have caught the ball in the trap as it was closing.
    Game did a ball search the ball came back into play. Sounded like it then dropped into the trap door after the search.
    Can and does that happen often during a game even if trap door working properly?
    Sorry if this is a obvious question but still in the learning stage of the games features.
    This is one of the first LE's off the line (06/2017) so just wondering if any changes in production were made to the trap door.

#12 5 years ago

Found the latch test and trap door test and it works as planned. So far, so good. Great game..Action packed!
    I have a friend that bought a newer Dialed In LE and for some reason he can't fix his trap door so he is getting a new one.
    Not sure why...

#13 5 years ago

I had a great multiball going last night and fired two balls up the left milliseconds behind each other and the balls lodged into the trap door as it was closing. After the balls I were playing drained, I could see the trap door open about 1/2' and see a ball down in the back of it. I had to pull glass and pull the ball out with a collapsible magnet tipped pole and the trap door shut as I pulled out the ball.
    My question is can I expect this to happen a lot due to an earlier design of the trap door (my game was built 06/17) or was this just a one in a million fluke ball jam?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CUJO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-trap-door-question?tu=CUJO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.