Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

50C84818-8E1C-46A6-814E-B54533399BBF.jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
CF7D1BDF-4546-4C75-A977-F54CC70D70BC (resized).jpeg
C4AA385D-0E6A-4B48-AA69-FCDF7F9903B4 (resized).jpeg
637C8D73-E19C-454E-AFFF-B9D204C274F2 (resized).png
C3EAF820-8AB7-4BDB-B614-AAAC8F32091E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago

There’s layers of gameplay you can choose.Game is smooth as silk if set up right,I’ve played bad set ups and the game doesn’t shine like mine does.When the game was already deep enough they added another layer with Theatre multiball.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

“Lack Luster” You’ve described it perfectly!

Lack luster really,that’s a fucking joke?Right

#15 4 years ago

Will it’s fine if he doesn’t like the game but to say it’s lackluster makes me think he s just bashing.
This game has so much stuff going with so much luster on the playfield

#18 4 years ago

Oh fuck it this is a waste of time I’m going back to my wings on the Weber kettle

C4AA385D-0E6A-4B48-AA69-FCDF7F9903B4 (resized).jpegC4AA385D-0E6A-4B48-AA69-FCDF7F9903B4 (resized).jpegCF7D1BDF-4546-4C75-A977-F54CC70D70BC (resized).jpegCF7D1BDF-4546-4C75-A977-F54CC70D70BC (resized).jpeg637C8D73-E19C-454E-AFFF-B9D204C274F2 (resized).png637C8D73-E19C-454E-AFFF-B9D204C274F2 (resized).png
#24 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Do you love mom jeans on men?
Do you love cell phones?
If so, you’ll love Dialed In!

That’s just a stupid comment!

#27 4 years ago

Looks like a dude with jeans on

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

You either like it or you don’t. You shouldn’t have to be convinced why you should buy it. If you do then it’s probably not the game for you.

I liked it the first time I played it at the Louisville Expo.I’ve owned TZ,AF,RS and still own Whirlwind.
Dialed In is as good as any of Lawlor’s titles with more depth.
I’ve heard a lot of people say the more they played the more they liked it.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

The disaster modes are cool but the Bob modes suck who wants an emoji mode or selfy mode there are a lot of games out there keep shopping

I think you might just be too cool for this game and Wonka also.You need a badass AC/DC and some other macho title

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Can someone tell me why the thing in the back diverts the ball from the ramp onto that stupid little plastic board that seems to me like it does nothing apart from being annoying...

It is forcing you to lock a ball,once a ball is locked it will return to normal

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

It’s also a mini nudge game. Get the ball into the hole and the pops are worth more.
The diverter has some cool uses during modes as well, like Monkey Wrench MB where it goes up and down and you have to time your shots to get past it, or Acid Rain where you need to get the ball into the pops.
All that said, it seems you may not like this pin. If you don’t think you can appreciate it, get something else. Pins are too expensive these days to take a risk.

Monkey wrench multiball is great and not easy to score on.Just one more thing that makes this one of the best!It should have been named Chaos in Quantum City

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I think I’m going to throw caution to the wind and grab one at the right price

You won’t be sorry,set pin up at 6.7 to 7 degrees Keep it waxed and let her rip!

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Anybody think 5.5k is fair for a Standard?

Kind of low,but I’ll sell you my beautiful LE for $7400

3 weeks later
#85 4 years ago

Did you buy the Dialed In,and do you like it?

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

You see this is what the JJP fanboys love to say. Like ur too cool for school because the thought of rainbows and chocolate and children and a very fem cell phone and music that sounds like it was made for kindergartners just don't do anything for ya. Really its an attempt to justify the fact that they do.

Ok now go away!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 22.50
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-tell-me-why-i-should-like-it?tu=romulusx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.