(Topic ID: 172079)

Dialed In Sucks,DI is Awesome,DI is too much,Pinside Sucks/Rocks

By srmonte

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider srmonte.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I am so confused, I need some trolls and cheerleaders to clear all of this up for me.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

I saw some pics of it from the expo. Never played it. Looks dumb. Think I might get one. The price is way too high though, so forget it. Although the game play looks cool. But the code isn't even complete. So not sure I can judge. It pretty much looks like it sucks. Looks cool though.

Exactly my thoughts as well

#8 7 years ago

Been a member for ten years so sorry I am not Kaneda, Just LMFAO on all the drama that is percolating, Shit always floats to the top lol

I will never forget the reveal of DI you could hear a fly on the wall fart. BTW I am not saying it wont be an awesome game but the theme and price and drama LMFAO. I will sell 6999 machines easily lol lol lol. I haven't bought NIB since stern made complete games for 3700. You all did this to yourselves.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider srmonte.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-sucksdi-is-awesomedi-is-too-muchpinside-sucksrocks?tu=srmonte and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.