• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1677 (resized).JPG
IMG_1676 (resized).JPG
IMG_1675 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 6 years ago

They are prototypes. They're the same machines that were at TPF and Pinball Showdown. They've been making the rounds for a while. No production games have made it to any shows yet.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

There are two games there, one is a production game and one is a proto. We only see the side art of the production game.

Both are prototypes. One just got updated art applied later. I asked about the games specifically at TPF. Jack said they were both test games.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

On Aerosmith their are cliff protectors from the factory in both holes even on a pro

Yeah, they started this recently. It's a nice addition. I wish they hadn't just ripped off Cliffy's design and had contracted with him, but whatever...

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Remind me to never move any of my pinball machines. I'd hate to end up with this kind of playfield wear or any broken plastics.

Well, these issues are obviously from just tens of thousands of plays (these games have been to several shows and events), but it's pretty common to get issues from moving a game. Anything from board issues to cracked plastics can happen.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Board issues because the batteries were shaken and started to leak?

No, because of cracked solder joints, mostly. Lots of under the playfield stuff can happen too. Wires coming off of lugs, plastics can crack from vibration if they're screwed down a bit too tight, dust can get into switch contacts, and all sorts of other little things. Yes, moving a game can create a lot of problems.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-quality-issues?tu=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.