Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6906 (resized).JPG
IMG_20161029_210141392 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161029_194458646_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20161029_192325345_HDR (resized).jpg
0314_Shell_08 (resized).jpg
1116a_DailIn_04 (resized).jpg
Dialed In (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Any Pinsiders go to this event last night in Asbury Park, NJ?

Dialed In (resized).jpg

1116a_DailIn_04 (resized).jpg

0314_Shell_08 (resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago

Is the game staying at Silverball?

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is the game staying at Silverball?

Game is there today (Sunday) and leaving Monday

#5 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed playing Dialed In. I'm no pinball wizard, and didn't come close to a high score, but I thought the game was fun, and well representative of Pat Lawlor at his best.

I also enjoyed chatting with Jack. If I can lay to rest any rumors about a name change, he was clear that the name is staying "Dialed In"

IMG_20161029_192325345_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20161029_194458646_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20161029_210141392 (resized).jpg

and a short video of the flipper app

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

I thoroughly enjoyed playing Dialed In. I'm no pinball wizard, and didn't come close to a high score, but I thought the game was fun, and well representative of Pat Lawlor at his best.
I also enjoyed chatting with Jack. If I can lay to rest any rumors about a name change, he was clear that the name is staying "Dialed In"

and a short video of the flipper app
» YouTube video

Isn't jack the one who started the rumors of the name change?

#7 3 years ago

Walked in Silverball today. Couldn't keep 3 people waiting outside for me. Both were being played. Told that they were being removed this evening. Can't wait to play.

IMG_6906 (resized).JPG

#8 3 years ago

That is so sick that you can control the machine with your phone! Even if I never use it just the fact that you can is innovative enough for me

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

That is so sick that you can control the machine with your phone! Even if I never use it just the fact that you can is innovative enough for me

Lady Gaga seemed to enjoy it.

3 weeks later
#11 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Lady Gaga seemed to enjoy it.

hahahaha

#12 2 years ago

Let me know when 1 comes back. Never got to play! Maybe Jack will show it off in Lakewood 1st!

#13 2 years ago

I wish one of these would make its way to the south sometime soon. I'm convinced this game will get my NIB money for 2017 but want to play it first. Sure looks great thus far, I'm jealous of all you guys who have gotten to play already.

#14 2 years ago

Since nobody I know in So Cal is buying one, it may be some time before I get to play it as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 21.00
6,650 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lehigh Valley, PA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside