IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waldo34.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3511 6 years ago

Picking my Dialed In LE up next week. Has any one compiled a list of must buy mods?

3 weeks later
#3935 5 years ago

That little one looks to be a player.

1 year later
#10165 4 years ago

My vote is in.

#10173 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Here's the link
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/round-2-greatest-pinball-game-of-all-time-tournament-edition
Yeah too bad DI is losing. Its a tough match up though. Both are flowy games with great shots. Theme, sounds, music goes to star trek probably. Gameplay goes to DI though. The thing that is a let down for Star Trek though is that the 6 modes essentially all feel the same. I know the rules are different for each one...plus each level of each model (level 1,2,3) but usually just amounts to shooting whatever is flashing. DI modes feel fundamentally more different.

Getting close 8 votes behind.

#10191 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Yeah looks like we lost. Very close though. The only 2nd column (underdog column) that gave an upset was STTNG vs TOTAN, and the DI vs ST was actually the closest votes out of the whole bracket.

Oddly I love ST but the more you play DI the tighter the bolts keeping it from moving out of home. IMO this goes to much easier to pay for a Pro vs. JJP. Meaning more pinsiders get time on ST. As I said I love ST but DI bolted to the floor.

#10198 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Guys with mirror blades, is it really true you can use Williams Bally ones without modification for DI?

Didn't work for me. I tried it with a set off my White Water and the hole just missed.

#10201 4 years ago

Same I did a duck tape up and around to block the arouded light.

2 weeks later
#10286 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I would recommend the Mantis phone scoop protector vs, the cliffy protector, and placing Mylar at the SIM card, vs the Cliffy as well. I had bought the game with no mylar or Clliffy's on the game, and there is one small chip at the SIM card. I put the Mantis protector in and my phone scoop has been chip-free.

Recently removed my SIM card protector and the post rubber on the back side of the opening, play is so much more enjoyable.

#10324 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So you have no protector? Just mylar and it's fine? Does the shot work better b/c it's the most frustrating thing about this game by far. when you say back side, is that the top or bottom rubber (with the sim scoop in b/w)?
and DI def didn't sell well.

Right now I have nothing, reviewing options. All I can say is it's allot more fun to play.

2 months later
#10798 3 years ago
Quoted from JamieK:

Finally collected all the 7 sims and reached Armageddon for the first time earlier tonight..... can’t remember the name of the mode I reached just before Armageddon as it all happened so fast but it was biggy as well. Total absolute fun blast, my head & fingers are still spinning. Also managed to best my high score which I thought I’d never beat Time for a celebratory beer on top of the previous beers..... Yay

Congratulations, I have only been there twice, keeps me coming back. Love it.

1 week later
#10837 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Decided to shed some light on my translite.
Thanks for write up lyonsden !
I used some 5/8 corner protector ($2.20 for 4 feet) as my angle bracket to keep the leds facing outward on the top and bottom.
Seriously, how did this game not ship with this?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Recommendation is a little tape to block the light for better pictures.

15957276496347884671339105754410 (resized).jpg15957276496347884671339105754410 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#10902 3 years ago

Me too please.

1 month later
#10992 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Hey guys, I am having an issue with my Dialed In:
I'll be playing a game, and randomly it will think I have drained my ball, which instantly kills the flippers and ends the ball. Super frustrating!
My hunch is that it is a bad trough opto board, but I cannot confirm this.
Things I checked:
* test errors - there are none reported
* connections under the playfield around the trough. I found a loose molex connection and just cut it out completely and butt-spliced each of the wires.
I think I will clean the optos for the trough, but other than that I am out of ideas.
What do you guys think?

Common with wonka, my guess contact JJP for new opto boards.

1 week later
#11045 3 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

3 drones in DI? Bullshit...how about 8 of them? Yes, the old code had them spinning too much and the motors burning out. Luckily with the updated code the motors are activated once about every 58 hours, so they should be fine
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's awesome how do I purchase more drones?

1 week later
#11073 3 years ago

That's crazy. Very cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 22.50
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waldo34.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=waldo34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.