IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tryton1000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#593 6 years ago

Hi all, I have the playfield protector on my LE, Every now and again, a ball will get trapped behind the right orbit flipper. Has anyone else had this issue? If so what would be the best way to fix it? Thanks in advance!

#595 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Doesn't it fall out when you raise the flipper?

Not with the playfield protector

IMG_0240 (resized).JPGIMG_0240 (resized).JPG

#598 6 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

Best and easiest fix, take of the stupid protector and play the game on the field like it's designed for. It's a game.

Yeah....No. any other suggestions.

#600 6 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

May have to add washers under the metal wireform in the locations where it is attached to playfield. May then need to do the same
For that top wireform if the ball doesn't clear the top wireform when traveling on the Lower one.

It's not stuck on the wireform, there is a cutout in the pf protector where the flipper is, the ball is stuck on the lip of it.

#607 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

You could shape a piece of Mylar and put it in that area to eliminate the lip, perhaps.

Maybe cutting a V into the protector? that way it rolls down.. The mylar is a possibility as well..

#614 6 years ago
Quoted from DANGERTERROR:

Cut a few centimeters of weather stripping foam and put a square of it there behind the flipper. That will prevent balls from hanging there. I've had zero problems since I did that.

Thanks for the tip! Will try that..

1 week later
#728 6 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

A new friend. #132 arrives.

Congrats Chris! Hope to see one of your legendary unboxing video hitting the youtubes!

1 week later
#891 6 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Got the call today...mine is shipping next Thursday. Should be officially in the club by Halloween!

Congrats!!

1 week later
#1143 6 years ago

board replacement I think..

#1159 6 years ago

I have been getting some wicked air balls on my DI. Mainly off the standup's. On top of that, the ball would get trapped behind the upper flipper. Every time I've watched folks play DI, there seems to be no issue. Well today I cut my playfield protector off, novus'd the pf, Now it play like a dream, The color pops, the lighting is brighter, and most importantly no more air balls! It was a $150.00 lesson.

#1162 6 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

So is it fair to say the playfield protector is not worth the extra $150?

yeah, it raises the ball just high enough to go airborne with whatever it hits.. don't waste your $

#1171 6 years ago

I just installed cliffies, it's makeable with them.

#1209 6 years ago

I was playing and heard what sounded like a spring, upon further inspection, looks like the metal flap on my trap door snapped clean off.

trap door (resized).jpgtrap door (resized).jpg

#1259 6 years ago

Is it just me or is anyone else itching to get there hands on 1.46 I wonder what the holdup is..

#1299 6 years ago

I just did a backup of settings, Will I be able to use it after upgrading from 1.13 to 1.50?

#1305 6 years ago
Quoted from Connor:

Currently installing the ISO to my flash drive and I was asked if I want to overwrite menu.c32. Anyone know what I should do here?

I would assume YES because it's replacing the file with an updated version.

#1344 6 years ago

+ Added design team selfies in attract mode. Has anyone seen this? Watched the attract mode for 10 minuets, didn't see any pic

#1468 6 years ago

I just found this crazy bug on the new code, the score just constantly gets higher and higher and higher without a switch being hit. My daughter was playing at the time but you can see in the video I will link

#1472 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Any switches stuck closed ?
LTG : )

No switches stuck, after the ball, the score was normal. It has only happened once. Really freaky

#1473 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

What were the circumstances?

We were playing a 3 player game, she started her ball, and it just started going crazy..

1 week later
#1590 6 years ago

FYI, Cliffy has redesigned the phone scoop protector. With V-1, My ball was not shooting out of the hole properly, also very hard to get the ball in. Cliff sent me his redesigned V-2 and now its perfect. Photo shows both, New one on left.

Cliffy compare.PNGCliffy compare.PNG

#1730 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Anyone else had a right ramp shot take the entrance between the left loop and right ramp rather than make the ramp? I just had a very well hit right orbit/ramp shot complete the orbit and come back down the left side where it had ridden up the wall high enough to take the route into the left orbit. If you've looked at this area closely you'll understand what I mean, may not make sense otherwise. I'm 100% sure it's not supposed to do that, you would swear there was a diverter there the way it completed the loop.

I've been having the same issues myself, right after I waxed the pf. I'm gonna lower the flipper power as suggested.. I have lost modes to this.

1 week later
#1824 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its a masterpiece.....

It really is. I was talking to my brother just the other day about it. I feel this will be a very sought after title some years down the road.

#1878 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Big improvement in sound. Update only took seconds.

Yeah, your not kidding. It was so fast I thought it didn't take. lol

1 week later
#1990 6 years ago

Hi Everyone, I'm having this little issue. Sometimes when I turn on the game, I get this Flickering in the Betty light as well as my Lock mod. To fix, I just need to reboot the game. But when it's happening, it seems like the game has low power, The phone scoop seems to just push the ball out, not fling it out like normal, and the flippers seems to have lost power as well. It's really strange. I took a video

#1994 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I asked the flickering question to jjp support staff and was told it is normal behavior. My game does it too sometimes.

Thanks! Glad I know it's not an issue

2 weeks later
#2252 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Has anyone done the BOB Sign + Spider Mod Combo?
Basically, remove the right part of the BOB sign, angle the main BOB sign to actually face the player. Then remove the spider from it's location blocking the left ramp sign and place it right above the spider stand up target. Last, fill in the hole in the ramp sign with the black plug you removed from the BOB sign.
Was going to do this last night but surprised I hadn't read about anyone else doing it yet. Is the spider problematic in that spot? Curious as to why it wasn't put there to begin with since it has nothing to do with the ramp.

Here is what it looks like on mine. I did put black electrical tape over the 3 bob lights because the new led's washed them out completely.

DImod2.jpgDImod2.jpg

DImod1.jpgDImod1.jpg

2 months later
#3130 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I had a weird one happen tonight. The spring steel flap on the “Bob” trap door (under Station on the playfield) snapped in two. Can’t figure out how THAT happened unless it was hit really hard while partially open, perhaps during a multiball.
Has anyone else had this happen? Anyway I’ll call JJP on Monday. They’ve always been great about supporting my pins.

Same thing happened to me, Call JJP for the replacement. They will send you the new trap door, but you will have to remove the hinge from the old door and attach it to the new one. ** It was a pain in the ass to put it in **

3 months later
#4736 5 years ago

Any word on when we will be getting code to finish the Animations? Its been awhile since the last code drop.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tryton1000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=tryton1000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.