IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider solarvalue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

Do you know what version of code they are up to?

#14 7 years ago

I found this video from a month ago, anyone got a more recent one? I would like to see how the software has developed.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from goren1818:

When I was there, I heard they were still on track for end of quarter 1/spring.

Whether or not they make that date or not, they are still miles ahead of where they were with WOZ and TH. They had 5 playable Dialed-In!s on display at the reveal which were relatively issue-free and had software of a reasonable depth. Now Pat is fine-tuning the game while it is on test and the software is constantly being updated BEFORE it ships. Should be an awesome game by the time customers get it, it's great to watch JJP develop.

#22 7 years ago

Just saw they were live on Facebook just now:

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball/videos/1390283667656892/

8 months later
#603 6 years ago
Quoted from tryton1000:

Yeah....No. any other suggestions.

Someone else had this problem, I can't remember how it was solved but if you look in all the DI threads you will find it.

3 weeks later
#913 6 years ago

Played Dialed In again today, you owners are very lucky, it's a really fun game.

1 month later
#1803 6 years ago

Can't you just raise one of the front leg levelers a bit? I can't imagine you would need to raise it much, we are talking fractions of inches here for the ball to deviate slightly as it rolls down the playfield and hit the tip of a flipper.

#1859 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

+ Added design team selfies in attract mode

Classic!

2 weeks later
#2035 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

And the problem is no one ever told Pat that floors are generally not even. And that not everyone has the same floor

You're right! Instead of designing the game so that it is set up perfectly right out of the box provided you have a level floor, they should have designed each game with different leg configurations for differently sloped floors.

3 weeks later
#2359 6 years ago
Quoted from attack7777:

However, as the owner of a hideous plastic shell, I can tell you that in person, you literally don't see it. Not because your eye isn't looking there, but because it's so clear and so well integrated, it's practically like invisiglass. The picture I took is intentionally up close so you can see the edges and lines of it.

That's amazing, I can't even see the picture.

2 weeks later
#2562 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Yes, except these are NOT the scratches that I have on my other pins, or any other pin I've seen for that matter. They are straight lines, almost like the way planking looks.

That looks really minor to me, those scratches are probably only in the uppermost layer of clear. You're going to have all kinds of scratches and dimples in that clear over the life of your machine. Most likely what happened is one of your pinballs got a nick in it from hitting something metal on the playfield and then started scratching the playfield as it rolled around. My advice would be to change out your balls, keep playing and don't worry about it. People seem to think that clearcoat is indestructible. While it is harder and applied more thickly than the varnish that playfields use to have on them back in the day, it still scratches and dimples when a steel ball impacts it.

3 weeks later
#2916 6 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I have contacted cliffy twice in the last week to get at least the SIM card protector but haven’t heard back. I guess he is really backed up and may become moreso if JJP is using Cliffys on new productions. It’s a bummer that mine was just a month or so away from getting the Cliffys.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-cliffy-scoop-protectors

#2954 6 years ago

DI rules sheet (resized).pngDI rules sheet (resized).png

3 weeks later
#3163 6 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

he bolts literally scratched the glass- they're very sharp points.

Are you sure it's scratched, I would think that plastic is softer than glass. It might buff out, unless it has scratched the invisiglass coating.

2 months later
#4445 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Reading 89 pages in this thread will take a while... Would some of you please give me your advice on any recommended/needed protection & any great mods for this awesome game?

That's why there are key posts, top of the page just under the topic gallery.

#4449 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Of course I looked at the topic index..
And there's nothing about any of the questions I asked dude

Oh, ok, sorry. I thought maybe you didn't know about it.

1 month later
#4812 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

This is the kind of pin I need. Every pin I've owned (check my owned in the past list) has been played for a day or two by my kids and they just give up on it. If Dialed In could bring them to playing more with me I'd be happy. I just feel like on this title I'm a bit priced out of the market. I've been trying to justify a standard version but that is even pricey. Would I lose out too much on a standard vs LE that I'd be unhappy with it?

Depending on the age of your kids, a P3 might be a better investment. The system already has games designed specifically for kids and there are features such as team play and player profiles (allowing for different difficulty levels for each player) which makes it easier for families to play together. It's still expensive up front but becomes more financially viable as you buy more games for the system.

1 month later
#5163 5 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Unfortunately for you guys, a call is a lot more expensive than for us in the States.

There's an international dialing up called Rebtel. I haven't used it for a while but I'm pretty sure it lets you choose one country for free calls. I use it sometimes to call international for free.

2 months later
#5972 5 years ago

You email Jen, she adds you to the group. Not difficult.

They don't want the code out on general release until it's ready but they are nice enough to allow people on the group to test it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider solarvalue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=solarvalue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.