IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirlonzelot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2652 6 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Has anyone installed pinblades on their Dialed In? I'm considering Pingraffix blades or mirrorblades. Pictures are very appreciated!

CFA47FD4-CB6D-4874-A262-85120F0599BD (resized).jpegCFA47FD4-CB6D-4874-A262-85120F0599BD (resized).jpeg

AD199722-F8E8-443C-A746-6151BA312615 (resized).jpegAD199722-F8E8-443C-A746-6151BA312615 (resized).jpeg

#2665 6 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Thanks a lot, looks great! Was the installation a smooth operation? Did you have to remove the playfield? How tight is the fit?

Installation is easy, but you have to remove the playfield. It fits very well. I like the Pinblades a lot more then mirror ones, they get scratched too easily

#2685 6 years ago

I whish there is a sequence when you beat D.I.E. and its stop playing , like it is on afm.

The first time i beat it i really didnt realize it and dont know what to do, while you only shot for the jackpots.

Hope this will be change with the next update.

#2692 6 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Anyone notice a lot of sound vibration coming from the back box speakers when turning volume up past 28 or higher? I get a lot from mine..
Is anyone going to do a topper for DI ? My le is really needing one........

Put some antirapple tape at the top of the playfieldglas and its gone

5 months later
#4788 5 years ago

Personally I don’t like pinballs where I know that I‘ll never will reach the wizard mode. That frustrate me and takes the fun out of the machine. I think di has a good mix, not easy but makeable. The Lightshow is Second to none and it has a fantastic flow.

For me the best machine that was build over the last years !

Great game

1 month later
#5275 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Anyone here have any inside info on the next software update timeframe?
How about the printed manuals?
Junky

I Wonder the Same

1 month later
#5617 5 years ago

Mine also, so I think it’s normal. But I like to see to wave for every ticket. Maybe they change it with the upcoming update

2 weeks later
#5978 5 years ago

Maybe someone can give me the download link? Already ask Jen but still no reply. Thanks

#5981 5 years ago

Got it, thanks

#5985 5 years ago

Impressive score, congratulations

Like the new code also, good work jjp

2 years later
#12153 2 years ago

my le has some error messages mybe someone can help

first: bluetoth dongle not found. I tried the one from gnr and did a new full install, both dont work. Aslo tried to connect it directly at the pc. no luck

second: all eos switched didnt work. I check j601 at the i/o board and its fine. I tested the switches with a multimeter at the j601 connector and they work.

any idea ?

thanks in advance

#12155 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Broken wire at one of them killing the others.
LTG : )

i tested them at the end of the connector with a multimeter and they work. but the i/o board didnt detect them

#12157 2 years ago

i tried the following. i did a jumper directly on the i/o board from j601 1 to 4 , 5 and 6 all works. so i think the connector itself is the problem. i will replace it

any idea on the bt dongle ?

thanks

#12159 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No.

Did you check continuity of each wire from EOS to the connector ?
This really sounds like a broken wire.
LTG : )

If I test directly at the connector with a multimeter and push the switches manually and they work, then it can’t be a defective wire. Or am I wrong ?

#12166 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I have the exact same issues.

I make a new connector and now it works. Maybe worth a look.

For the bt dongle I ordered one that is Linux compatible, I’ll give it a try

#12169 2 years ago

Bt dongle not found issue resolved.

I bought this Kinivo BTD-400 and now everything works as it should

2 weeks later
#12185 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

+1
All I ask for is an epic ending to the already epic wizard mode.
I think after you win the battle, everything should power off, and balls should drain. Then... Epic light/sound show for the finale.
Just would make a great game even greater!

Totally agree

2 weeks later
#12218 2 years ago

Can’t update, tried several times and different usb Sticks , but it always ended this. Any idea ?

41E16852-D68C-487C-B7B8-556DA78A79AD (resized).jpeg41E16852-D68C-487C-B7B8-556DA78A79AD (resized).jpeg
#12221 2 years ago

I tried both Eu and USA. Both with the same result

#12254 2 years ago

I made it today to showdown. It is a great wizard mode, but I think it needs some love/coding. There must be something special when beating it. As it is you don’t really notice it and you feel like was that all ? There’s something missing to have more wow effect.

#12272 2 years ago

I have been saying this for a long time. Showdown is an awesome wizard mode, but also, probably the most anticlimactic.
Something definitely should happen when you defeat it. I was thinking flippers die, and some sort of power down effect with the lights. Kind of like WOZ when the witch melts.
The only other thing I would love to see, is have Chaos In Quantum city more relevant towards your progress. I occasionally just let the balls drain to get back to the core game unless I have SIMs to collect.
Aside from that, it's a fantastic game, and I'm happy to own it for a second time!

Who must we contact that this will be done ? But after seeing how long potc has no update, I doubt that it will ever happen

#12289 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_light:

I would like to do something but the user interface would require a bit of redesign to make that happen. I'm shoehorning this into the old games. DI is the only game where it's an issue. Going forward, all games will be designed with this in mind.
I did just add this which will be in the next release. So it's at least showing it sometimes. Let me give it some thought. Maybe I can come up with something more.
[quoted image]

That’s great. Can you also give showdown some more coding ?

#12308 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_light:

I would love to. I'm the one that coded it in the first place (one of the first things I did here at JJP), and I've always wanted to give it some more love. It's just a matter of finding the time to do so.

That would be great, and will make a very good game Perfect!

I’ll spend some of my time for testing

Thanks for your efforts

#12322 2 years ago

For me are the callouts also ok. I like everything on this game with the exception of the showdown wizard mode. There must be something special , a wow effect when you beat it. (Similar to Grappa angry ) As other already said, at the moment you didn’t really notice that you beat it and you ask yourself, what was that ?

And add big big points when beating

So that would be great if that could be changed.

#12328 2 years ago
Quoted from robm:

Get Steve Richie to do the call outs in revised Showdown - a bit of taunting and player abuse is great!

I like that idea. AlwaYs fun to hear Steve in a pinball machine

#12354 2 years ago

YES!!!! Having some sort of epic ending would be amazing. I got to this wizard once, and loved it up until the point I finished it and didn't even realize it because there was no "big moment".
Think about how in MM when you destroy the King's castle, how everything shuts down and you know for sure you just did something great.
This is definitely what we need for this awesome game.
Thanks for all you do

Agree

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.50
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirlonzelot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=sirlonzelot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.