Topic Stats

• 9,048 posts
  • 494 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Green-Machine
  • Topic is favorited by 164 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,088 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DI CLIP (resized).jpg
DI1 (resized).jpg
DI2 (resized).jpg
DI4 (resized).jpg
69372CE8-CD3A-4BBA-83ED-0A9FAFD64120 (resized).jpeg
568A8AB3-9D97-47E8-AA46-E8F17CEE6CF1 (resized).jpeg
diflash (resized).jpg
99121346-CA6A-4DFC-8201-4E64F2D70934 (resized).jpeg
di-decals-sample (resized).jpg
decals4 (resized).jpg
decals2 (resized).jpg
decals1 (resized).jpg
decals0 (resized).jpg
E7AA35A9-DCF8-41E0-BF0E-55B48A51044D (resized).jpeg
20190828_143115 (resized).jpg
20190814_142930 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (2 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (2 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (1 year ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (1 year ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (1 year ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (1 year ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (1 year ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (1 year ago)

Post #1253 Velcro fix for right ramp hangup Posted by cooked71 (1 year ago)

Post #1258 Detailed pictures for adjusting a misbehaving trap door Posted by foobeer (1 year ago)

Post #1332 Getting access to computer in backbox on Dialed In Posted by hank527 (1 year ago)

Post #1347 Ball trap location. Posted by Kevlar (1 year ago)

Post #1377 Fix for USB at the coin door not working Posted by Pinhead1982 (1 year ago)

Post #1391 Fix for Tilt Bob not working all of a sudden Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #1431 Adjustment point to grease for trap door to operate smoothly Posted by LTG (1 year ago)

Post #1451 Adjusting arm on Quantum Mechanic Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #2507 How to get in backbox to check audio connections Posted by pinstadium (1 year ago)

Post #2661 DIY Lighting how-to for sides of Dialed In backglass Posted by lyonsden (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from TheArrrrrcade:

#141 has made it home after a few delays!

Sounds crazy but I kind of feel like Dial In is a continuation in smooth of NGG
What do you think?

3 months later
#950 1 year ago

I know it's been said already,but what is the best setting for the theatre magnet?

#952 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It varies from game to game depending on setup but usually -90/-120 will do it...

Thanks

#1030 1 year ago

My Dialed In says version 1.13 Is this the only version or has there been upgrades.
Is there a go to video on upgrading JJP software?

#1074 1 year ago

Hey Dialed In fans, I just got mine and lovin’ it.I’ve been playing pins most of my life so pretty good player.Anyway is there an agreed upon settings and tweaks to make game challenging.Has anybody set theirs up with directors cut,if so what do you think?

#1140 1 year ago

#12 laser light will not show as white as every other Led is capable of.Anybody else have this issue?

53540636-5DAE-44F9-AD3E-EE35A04E86E6 (resized).jpeg

B133E4EF-C162-49EB-9C3E-BBD3DD74FEB6 (resized).jpeg

#1142 1 year ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Probably you lost a color in the rgb LED or the LED driver chip is bad.

Easy fix?

#1145 1 year ago

Thanks for help I’ll contact JJP

#1291 1 year ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Can someone explain where to find the Director's Cut?? I've looked in the manual, went through settings on the pin...can't seem to find. Thanks!

Ditto on this would also like to know

#1303 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is how to get into the Settings menu to install the "Director's Cut". I hope this helps!

Thanks is it easy to change back if you don’t dig it?

2 weeks later
#1607 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Allready changed my sling rubbers and lots of mini post ones with really good white rubber i use on all my pins. Well its all ready started to get beat up also after few hundred games. Only pin ive ever seen this happen on so fast.... they really take a beating.

This game rocks and rolls

1 month later
#2420 1 year ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Hey guys, my DI LE is on the way.
What's the consensus on the stock protectors for the phone scoop and sim card hole on the latest batch of machines? Good enough or do I need to investigate Cliffy alternatives to address it?
Cliffy doesn't list it on his site. If it were a big problem, I would hope it would be a current product for him.
Thanks!

Cliffy’s are hyper thin it’s best if you email him. Buy them all and get a t shirt

#2438 1 year ago

This is my favorite pin.IMHO the easiest way to get SIM cards is to get multiball going and bank shot it.I played a lot of basketball so the banks are always open!

1 week later
#2759 1 year ago

Help my theatre not seeing balls going thru it. Thanks

#2761 1 year ago

Is the switch #13 Theatre Center Shot the switch I want?Can you roll a ball by the optics with coin door open

#2764 1 year ago

Thanks guys I’ll look again

#2767 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Power on, coin door open. Go into Tests - Switches - Matrixed. A ball or your finger, roll it by the opto set in the lane walls with under the theater.
Not working ? Turn game off. Remove two screws holding the big clear plastic piece over the pop bumpers. Then remove the screw and nuts holding the theater down, and set the theater to the rear.
Look at the optos, one on each wall. Did one come out ? Snap it back in. I'd put a dab of hot glue on it. Reassemble. You are good to go.
LTG : )

Hey Lloyd
I removed large plastic on pops and then removed front right nut and left rear but on clear plastic but In meeting resistance removing theatre

44DAD969-F47F-4C89-A410-EA3AAED532A9 (resized).jpeg

#2770 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

They don't snap back in firmly the second, third, etc. time. The metal wall chews the plastic up.

Hot glue or silicone?Kind of scary with the hot glue on rubber

#2772 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Either.

Remove the wall so you can do a better job.

Snapped in gluing now Thanks

1 week later
#2817 1 year ago
Quoted from Grateful_Pin:

Finally got rid of Bob the Builder-on-a-stick today!!
Not sure where or how I will mount the lightning bolt yet so I just tucked it behind it for now and it wedged in pretty good.
And I’m not sure how my daughters AAU schedule showed up but I couldn’t get it to delete...so now you know where I’ll be at this spring

Damn dude,are you serious?

#2839 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Just bought a rrwoz and love the low level rca jack on the back...easy subwoofer connection. Did they move it on di or get rid of it all together?

I was wondering about this too,
You can probably hook it up like B/W’s

#2841 1 year ago

Is it a direct negative positive hook up

1 week later
#2959 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dont need any mods imo.... very well done pin that is loaded with great stuff.

I agree,but I,m still watching for a nice topper.Did Mezel ever show a completed DI topper?

3 weeks later
#3154 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Plastic bolt scratches the glass?!?
Did you wait for the game to do a ball search to get it loose from the track?

Yeah really if it’s stuck there ball search will clear

#3226 1 year ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

How is the quality of powdercoat on your machine's lockdown bar? Mine looks a bit like it would have been handpainted with a brush.

Wow mine looks nothing like that,
Must be the overseas version

#3260 1 year ago

At what point do any of the 4 apron lights come on?I never notice them being on.

#3261 1 year ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

This topper from mezel mods looks awesome

Is this the finished product or the mock up they showed earlier?

#3264 1 year ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

It’s on display in Texas. No idea what the status is. Check out the Facebook video on the Pinball Star to see it in action. Cool lightning animation

Thank you

#3268 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Here’s a better photo lit up, really nice looking topper! It’s just about complete, they say the side pieces and lightning bolts will be slightly different. I think people are going to be happy with it.

How much does it cost?

#3273 1 year ago
Quoted from knobstone:

Was at the show. The topper will be $300.00

I'm a poor man,with a rich man's addiction

#3277 1 year ago

I don’t understand are you saying that the lighting only works on the DI standard version? When will you take orders?

#3279 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

The standards have a flasher for the top of the head, the LEs do not. They were just saying that the topper for the Standards has a cutout to go around the flasher box.

In the words of the great Johnny
Carson I did not know that”

#3293 1 year ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Topper on the game. The standard has the cutout for the flasher. The others will not.

Hey Mezel Mods,you know it would be cool if you could rotate the center on multiball

4 weeks later
#3626 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dile is much betrer than woz imo... u will see how great it shoots and amazing flow it has soon enough . My favorite is comboing the ramps to light lock and then hitting the theater shot to upper flipper and then to side ramp to lock a ball. Its very satisfying and is so butter smooth.

Silky Smooth

#3744 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

I'm going to get a Dialed In!!!!! Having some serious debate in my brain about the Standard vs LE. $1000 more and JJP really seemed to add the value.
The manual is nice, I'd probably buy one if I got a Standard. So that's $100
I like powder coated trim, probably a $400 value?
The Invisiglass, meh I have a spare sheet of PDI so that's a wash for me.
Do the lighted ramps make a big
difference? IDK
So idk.....it's like a $500 jump for me to go to the LE....what do I do???

I played one with and without lit ramps and I love the lights.

#3745 1 year ago

Just curious,is there anyone out there with a Dialed In that doesn’t
think it’s the best pin?If not what of the pins you’ve owned do you think is better?
I wish I could see a single pic of what Pat is working on!

#3822 1 year ago
Quoted from Damien:

Who could possibly say anything about a Canadian?!?! We're pretty much the best! Haha.
I wonder sometimes how anyone has the time or place in their minds and hearts to have these negative thoughts of others. Life is so hectically busy, that some days I barely remember to eat breakfast, let alone harbor ill thoughts of a complete stranger!

I guess the only thing I could mention is that Canadians seem to have a superiority complex about Americans.

#3895 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Sounds like JJ @ Game Exchange might save my day! They might have an LE is stock. Just waiting to hear back from JJP if I can get a refund and buy from JJ.

Damn that sucks good luck with Game Exchange

#3913 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Ha Ha wow! This game is a blast!

It’s the best!

#3916 1 year ago

Right orbit that turns into ramp not registering.The rollover switch does when I roll a ball over it but the ramp switch later doesn’t. If you have multiball and you hit the right ramp nothing happens

#3922 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Just adjust the switch arm out a bit more.

I went into switch test it’s #47 right ramp made and it doesn’t work in test either.Tried to manually activate with no luck

#3924 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

New switch time if you don't see any wires disconnected.

Wow have your seen them go bad that fast?Same switch used in B/W?

#3930 1 year ago
Quoted from Marvin:

check continuity at the lugs while manually activating the switch. If that fails the switch is bad. If that works you have a good switch and either a broken wire, which you'd see during the continuity test, or a problem somewhere else, the matrix.

Easy fix but hard to see at first.
The diode leg had broke from back lug

#3932 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Not bad for only owning the game 24 hours. Collected one SIM card.

Ahh you have far to go grasshopper. Kung Fu 1975

1 week later
#3992 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I had a rather portly gentleman playing my DI once. His tummy hanging over the lockdown bar was enough to scratch off the ticket fast.

Portly. You are a gentleman Lloyd

#4054 1 year ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Nope. Its your machine. Play it the way you like it.

I just went in and set mine on directors cut, I felt like that’s the way Pat wanted it to be played.

#4056 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Oh! What are the differences from default?

Don’t know for sure just sounded cool when I heard about it!

#4057 1 year ago

On the sim issue I usually try to have Big Bang lit all the time.then light disaster.Get a multi ball and start bouncing them off theatre targets. Banks are open baby

#4119 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

? Given up y ?

Yeah why,Dialed In is the best pin in years!

1 month later
#4810 1 year ago
Quoted from sandro:

Depending on their age and skill level, I'm not sure #DI will bring them in either. Looking at your past pins, it doesn't look like you've had too many "intro" pins. Those that make it easy for new players to "get it" when it comes to pinball and developing a feel for shots/modes. Things I look for in accessible pins: open fields, fan-like layouts and a really obvious gimmick to aim for. I might suggest games like: #AFM, #MM, #FH, Whirlwind, Comet, Dr. Dude as some easier to access pins. The last couple of them are not bad deals these days.

The kids dig it because of the stuff they relate to.Cell phone selfies emojis is the bait and then then game hooks them!

#4845 1 year ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Thanks man. I can't take credit. Mezel sells the kit.
Here's a pic with them lit.
The station is lit up underneath blue also but it's pretty dim compared to the other lighting.

You have done all of the mods I'm considering.those sideblades are really cool.
Post more pics when you get topper.DI is the best and worth the mods

1 month later
#5281 1 year ago

I think it would be an improvement if you got a lot more points for hitting those lottery tickets!

2 weeks later
#5366 11 months ago

This is fo real!

#5403 11 months ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I’m sure everyone else probably knows this, but I just discovered that on the left ramp hurry-up, you can hit it over and over for increasing amounts of points. I just scored a decent amount by doing that.

One of my favorite shots,the most I’ve hit in a row is 8 the value goes up every time you nail it

2 weeks later
#5578 11 months ago

The skill shots become a lot more important then before

#5586 11 months ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

New code looks great!
Anyone know when it will be available for us? (Besides after expo)
Junky

Right after Expo,if update is bug free

#5588 11 months ago
Quoted from Spankey:

So it looks like the phone animations are still not complete. I do appreciate the rest of the work done on the code but if the phone character animations are still not done it makes the game feel incomplete.

If you watch the Twitch video you'll see were Eric and the crew do say numerous times that the
remaining animations are being rendered and will be included in update!

#5591 11 months ago

Does anyone know if this is a delta download?

#5598 11 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Ok, wasn't sure as I bought mine on the secondary market.

I think the upgrade on DI to LE is a no brainer.My wife and I took all of 5 minutes on that decision,it takes us 10 minutes to decide where to eat!

#5686 10 months ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

Fun Game, I played the crap out of it about a year ago.
Twd is a better game IMO!

You sir,are just wrong!lol

#5750 10 months ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I lobbied for this on the stream of the new code. Ted said no way.

Way too easy

#5752 10 months ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Together with sim memory on, it'd be way too easy. Either/or would be a nice setting.
How many Big Bangs can do most people earn during a game? I don't think it'd give you tons of SIM cards - maybe a couple. You'd still have to complete the modes.
I think it'd be nice to be an option.

I find it easy to light and hit Big Bang,but not so easy to hit sims.

#5757 10 months ago

Are you saying the number of hits increases to light Big Bang?

#5824 10 months ago
Quoted from MEuRaH:

So here's something interesting I forgot to share. The main knock on this game still seems to be theme, if the ratings are any indication. Once people heard what it was they formed an opinion about it before they played it (much like people are doing with Oktoberfest..... come on guys). I played the game a good 10-20 times and fell in love with it. I dreamt about it and yearned to own one someday.
When I finally bought one this past June, I immediately donated it to my local co-op, which is a place people donate machines collectively so we all get to play them. Anyway Dialed In made it's arrival about 1-2 weeks after Iron Maiden also made its arrival. In the beginning, Iron Maiden was easily everyone's favorite game to play. I can't blame them either, it's an awesome game with great sounds and lighting, the theme is powerful and the gameplay is nonstop. I like playing it but my only knock on the game is that points are easy to find, even if you have no idea what you're doing. I scored over 300 million in my first game, and I had no idea what I did to make it happen. It's not an easy game (I struggled to get over 100 million after that), but there's so much going on that you can basically do anything to get points at any time. I think this is why people weren't afraid to play it, because they'd get a score of 50-100 million and felt good about it.
Anyway, Dialed In was the complete opposite. People would play it, get 25-50k, they'd feel bad about it and then not return. Not many people knew I owned Dialed In so I got to hear all sorts of opinions about it from conversations happening around me. "The theme is weak" and "it's too confusing" and the like. It was rarely played, so I got to play it a lot which I liked, but I also felt a little sad about people purposely avoiding it to play just about anything else.
Fast forward to today and wow have times changed. I think the best players at the co-op are the ones who are most attracted to the game. It's challenging with a deep ruleset which I think is the greatest strength AND weakness of the game; Unless you take the time to understand what's going on, you'll never like it and never improve. I think this turns a lot of new-to-average players off. The game has been so popular lately that I can't get myself into a game! It's always on 4 player and there's always a huge line to play it. I've heard so many people call it their favorite machine in the room that I've lost count. It took a LOT of time for people to warm up to it, but now that they have I feel a lot better about having donated it. It makes me happy to see people play and enjoy it... and get frustrated at missing a crucial shot, or hitting the big bang in a big moment, or collecting a sim card (always a huge "YES!" when that happens).
It's a great game. I'm so happy to own it. It's my #1 rated game of all time and buying one is the best decision I ever made.

Well said Dialed In is the best!

#5855 10 months ago
Quoted from pb_lawww:

Happy I was able to help (even if my description typed via mobile is hard to understand ). I remember how annoying it was when the right orbit / ramp was not registered. imho everything must work 100% to make sure the game is fun.
Lars

You right this game needs to be
Dialed In!

#5898 10 months ago
Quoted from estrader:

I got mine in January of this year and they still hadnt done some updates like the real cliffys. If I had to guess I would say May or later.

I think if you contact Frank they’ll sent you Cliffys

#5913 10 months ago
Quoted from Damien:

Had it all lined up tonight. 8 modes completed, with 7 of them collected. 2 balls left to play...
All I had to do was hit that SIM shot one last time, and of course, I couldn't.
It was fun while it lasted, but now off to a new home.

Are you selling because DI is difficult to beat?

#5932 10 months ago
Quoted from Damien:

Haha nope. It's just time for something new.
I do hate the SIM shot though. I personally feel it was a design flaw.
Maybe I'll pick up another DI in the future and take a stab at Showdown again.
I have the game until Sunday, so there's still time

Bank shot baby!

#5933 10 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

I wouldn't get hopes up that the delay is for new features as that would take much longer. Let's get this code update out

No No No let’s be patient and wait until Ted says it’s ready!

#6087 10 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

What are the new ways to light and collect sim cards other than modes? You mentioned more ways to obtain outside of modes

I'm pretty sure you can get a SIM card lit while playing monkey wrench multiball
Not new always been there.

#6092 10 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I believe all the non-DIE multiballs (the Crazy Bobs, I guess) allow you to earn a SIM. high voltage, for example; I almost always get one from bashing that sumbitch electric company guy!

This is right I was wrong about monkey wrench multiball

2 weeks later
#6305 9 months ago

If my DI is showing I have version 1.13,how do I upgrade to 1.57?
Do I need to download to 1.50 first? Thank You

#6308 9 months ago

Thanks

2 weeks later
#6453 9 months ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It sounds like the leaf switch by the rubber in the Drone area on the right is touching and needs to be bent back out and adjusted. I think that will fix it.

Is this fix done from top side of playfield or is it best to lift playfield and get to it from the underside.Just curious what exactly does this switch do?

#6455 9 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

If you can adjust a leaf blade switch, this.

Remove two screws and drop the target down to do this.

Thank you

#6473 9 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've tried to get a good feel for the side ramp, which is much easier to hit. Once you can consistently hit the side ramp, then I delay it just a tad to try to get the Sim hole. Works maybe 25% of the time lol.
I've also tried to hit the left "tic" target to get the random bounce-in and also multiball for the random bounce-in.
Also no cliffy.

After focusing on ramp shot,I started focusing on Big Bang and then bank shot Sim while in multiball

#6564 9 months ago

Should I wait on 1.60 to be refined?

1 week later
#6711 8 months ago

After updating to 1.58 I went back in to settings and put game on directors cut.This is what I had previously I forgot how to do SIM card carry over to next game.
Is Directors cut the preferred set up or is there a consensus on something else?

1 week later
#6801 8 months ago

I’m thinking of changing game setting from director cut but not sure what to change it to and how.Any advice?

4 months later
#7699 4 months ago

Dude that DI is looking sweet!
Check your side to side for level
right above flipper an higher up on playfield with a torpedo level.
6.5 to 7 degrees.Ball should not drain sdtm

3 weeks later
#7855 3 months ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

This game has been beating me up all week to the point where I was ready to kick it to the curb.
Then, just now, I had my best game of 2,003,530. Was one mode away from Armageddon. I had only collected one SIM card and had left 4 others stranded. Still, what a rush!

That's why this is a great game!

1 week later
#7919 3 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Anyone heard of this happening on 1.57 before?

I finally made it to Armageddon after owning game for a year.
Anyway I was kicking ass and all of sudden it just quit the Armageddon mode and went to a single ball start up.By the way is this the last of the wizard modes?

#7921 3 months ago

Good I have something to go on living for!

1 week later
#7997 85 days ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

having some autoderision is nice in the pinball world...
who can do better than me ? i've just done this (including a 10.000 pts super skillshot !!!)
[quoted image]

You sir get a participation award!

#8033 82 days ago
Quoted from Marvin:

not at all, just an average Marvin, who likes a challenge. Scoring high by making a game easy isn't as fun.

I love a challenge too,and this pin has it in spades!

#8036 82 days ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

yep, OK, but saying its "too easy" !?
not sure what is average when you're talking about you...
i'm right now ranked 506 (and call myself a good player), i dont feel DI being too easy with SIM carry over (on factory settings of course)
my hiscore is (only) 7.3M, with D-I-A-L-E-D collected, while I-N letters were blinking/ready to collect...

I hear you,6,5M is my High after a year of owning.Dialed collected
Armageddon rocks in Pat Lawlor style

#8092 78 days ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I was in the same boat. Looking to get a new pin...went from Munsters to Wonka and both had issues for me...so I "settled" on DI. Best NIB purchase I ever made. It's funny, I played the game at shows and it always flipped well but I could not get the theme integration and I was missing a lot with sound drowned out at shows.
This game is literally "dialed in" and polished in every way. Aside from the weird art decision to put a no emotion dude with the phone in his hand I really like everything about it. Has that Lawler flow, feel, humor and the build quality is amazing. Fun, fully developed game....and it looks so much better in person than in pics.

Welcome to the club
DI is my favorite pin ever and I’ve had a few.The lighting is phenomenal and the is always fun!

3 weeks later
#8260 57 days ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

My game is rigged,I only get 500 points for my participation award.

Participation award is outright hilarious.The game has a sense of humor,making fun of today

#8269 57 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Thinking about selling my Dialed In LE to get a Wonka LE. Should i do it? Yes, No!

Those an update Monday ,I would wait and see what tomorrow brings,

#8274 57 days ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

^^^ what he said
If there's interest I'll get this up on YouTube though. See you guys tomorrow!

Can you brief us on what to expect with tomorrow’s stream?

#8286 57 days ago

Making a great game greater!

#8291 56 days ago

Any word on me code content?
Can’t watch stream right.

#8506 50 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

There is a new Dialed In on location near me that seems to have an issue with the wireform that returns the ball to the left flipper.... Most of the time the ball flies right off the drain and down the outlane behind the flippers. Is there something that could be missing?

I think there’s a plastic to stop that

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside