Topic Stats

• 7,257 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Nokoro
  • Topic is favorited by 152 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 875 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CBE0CC57-E24F-484F-8564-E3106C3BFF66 (resized).jpeg
20190214_171828 (resized).jpg
20190214_200134 (resized).jpg
2018-08-29 12.21.12s (resized).jpg
dialedinshirt (resized).jpg
IMG_8759 (resized).png
20190210_143929 (resized).jpg
IMG_1270 (resized).jpeg
di (resized).JPG
IMG_1269 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1266 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
SureYouDidnt.JPG
20190207_185608.jpg
giphy.gif

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (2 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (2 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (1 year ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (1 year ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (1 year ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (1 year ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (1 year ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (1 year ago)

Post #1253 Velcro fix for right ramp hangup Posted by cooked71 (1 year ago)

Post #1258 Detailed pictures for adjusting a misbehaving trap door Posted by foobeer (1 year ago)

Post #1332 Getting access to computer in backbox on Dialed In Posted by hank527 (1 year ago)

Post #1347 Ball trap location. Posted by Kevlar (1 year ago)

Post #1377 Fix for USB at the coin door not working Posted by Pinhead1982 (1 year ago)

Post #1391 Fix for Tilt Bob not working all of a sudden Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #1431 Adjustment point to grease for trap door to operate smoothly Posted by LTG (1 year ago)

Post #1451 Adjusting arm on Quantum Mechanic Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #2507 How to get in backbox to check audio connections Posted by pinstadium (1 year ago)

Post #2661 DIY Lighting how-to for sides of Dialed In backglass Posted by lyonsden (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 1 year ago

The game is a big hit in my house,the more I play it the more I love it,I am sure when people get a chance to play it they will appreciate this amazing game,it was a ton of cash but you can see and feel the value especially compaired to sterns latest offerings I am not bashing stern and love there games but the quality difference is very real

#105 1 year ago

The scoup is going to need protection asap,it gets hit a lot.

#131 1 year ago

Does anybody know how far along the code is and future updates?

#163 1 year ago
Quoted from johninc:

You can't disregard the invisiglass just because you already have one. Also, you get the external volume control/headphone jack, the acrylic cityscape, the numbered plaque, signed playfield, and a couple other minor things. That's how.

3D sign over the theatre and the cityscape is also lit,I love my le,and am glad I opted for the more dear model but would be happy with the standard also,so nice jjp only has one floor plan and if you want some extra bling you can buy it,everybody is happy,great game

1 month later
#261 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Just an interesting note here - last night I somehow executes a true RIGHT orbit. I would think that is nearly impossible - it was shocking and I giggled like a silly nerd.
Some of the "citizens" of Quantum City have some hilarious lines. I've only heard this twice, but the girl talking about the inclement weather during the whirlwind disaster (I think it was her) says "Do you wanna see MY warm front?" - LOL; a fine tribute to sexting.
I see Pat Lawlor is credited with some voice work. Anybody have an idea what voice role he plays?

Sorry to say there is no such thing as a true right orbit,what happened is the ball was moving so fast it jumped the wall and continued around the orbit instead of following the orbit wall and back to the right flipper as intended,I had this happen and if bobs hatch is open the ball can get stuck behind the trap and ball search will not clear the jam,I told jjp a month ago and they thanked me and said they were going to lower flipper power on the line,if you want to stop this from happening you should lower the left flipper power to around 15 or so and it will not jump the wall anymore.

#266 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Well, it was a true right orbit (unintentional as it may be), because it actually happened and fed the ball back to the left flipper
Oh yeah - that could cause a real problem with the trap door open. This is only happened once, though, so I doubt it will be an issue.

JJP should just trip the trap door on a second ball search if the first ball search fails.

I have seen the ball trap on route machines also,the search closes the door but it opens right back up and even if the door stayed down the ball is sitting on the hinge and would need a good jolt to loose,I just lowered my flipper power and that was plenty of power to make the shot but just does not have enough energy to jump the wall.

Great game,love mine

#301 1 year ago

Anybody having trouble hitting the sin shot with the protector,I am and have tryed raising the scoup deflector like someone recommend to do to the sim shot and that was before the protector was s factory idem ,that shot is hard enough but with the protector almost impossible for me and I have tryed holding the ball by hand and still no luck with the shot ,I may have to remove and just protect with clear gorilla tape

#308 1 year ago

I Have factory protector and the shot is impossible,I have played other dialed in games with out the protector and I could make it Once in a while .the only way that ball is going in is from a bank shot or a lucky roll in,I knew the protector would be trouble when I first rubbed my finger over it at setup

#353 1 year ago

Do you guys think the code can develope much more,I have seen jjp contuine code on the other games but I feel this game is close to done except for the some of the mode characters mouths no moving

1 week later
#379 1 year ago
Quoted from focusmediagroup:

When the magnet activates in the theatre it always drops the ball SDTM. It seems to be level, anyone know a fix?

Did you set up the ball toss in the settings,it should toss it around like shadow and all the Di I have seen are not set correctly out of the box and just grab and drop and that only happens once in a while

1 month later
#795 1 year ago

I know it feels as heavy as woz or hobbit and it's a standard

1 week later
#1037 1 year ago
Quoted from VidiotGT:

I've been fighting with an impossible to hit Station 3 shot (statistics show no one hit it in 300 games!). I'm pretty terrible, but not that bad. After watching a bunch of videos I think my upper flipper might not adjusted just right. Can anyone confirm if this is correct or if it needs to be adjusted to swing out a bit more? If so about how far should it extend?

Your upper flipper is way way off,it should be back all the way,how do you make the right orbit

image (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1375 1 year ago

Every Di shipped need to have the theatre mag adj for the flip,and after up date also.

2 months later
#2584 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Trust me i dont like it but i dont think its out of the ordinary for the most part . Now if the art started getting damaged id be concerned but u cant see the scratches unless under ideal conditions. Seems to just be in the first layer of clear. Id also bet that its bc all the magnet action thst do has. The balls can stop on a dime and reverse direction when magnets are active which will cause scratchs .

Quoted from bigd1979:

Trust me i dont like it but i dont think its out of the ordinary for the most part . Now if the art started getting damaged id be concerned but u cant see the scratches unless under ideal conditions. Seems to just be in the first layer of clear. Id also bet that its bc all the magnet action thst do has. The balls can stop on a dime and reverse direction when magnets are active which will cause scratchs .

This is a good observation,I don't believe there has been a game with magnets that are so powerful and used so offen and I would not want to see what they can do on high power,this could be the cause of the scratches,I dont even believe jjp had an idea of this,I had these scratches on my early le and my distro was kind enough to replace it with a new one and I looked at the new playfield and it was perfect and I installed new pinball life super shiney balls and quess what ,ya game looked just like the old one in a few dozen plays those magnets are crazy

#2765 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Help my theatre not seeing balls going thru it. Thanks

You opto more than likely feel off ,I did my left one twice before I glued it in place.

#2786 1 year ago

I have the ball get stuck a few times and I looked into it and really could not do much but it has not happened in a long while

3 weeks later
#2990 11 months ago

The new protectors jjp sent me look and feel like real cliffys and work very well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 50.00
Machine - For Sale
South Harrison Township, NJ
$ 8,000.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside