IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinghetto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6657 5 years ago

Has anyone noticed, after updating to 1.61, that the cell phone monitor is washed out. Mine has a clear image on it, but it looks like the brightness is cranked and the contrast is low. I took it apart to see if there is any way (menu buttons) to adjust it, but couldn't find anything. I have never had an issue before the update.

Thanks.

Brian

7 months later
#8523 4 years ago

Well, should have read through this thread first...

Updated my game to current from 1.60. The video lag is terrible. I don't notice anything with the coils though. The video definitely did improve when I removed the Bluetooth dongle.

What has everyone been doing in regards to opening tickets with JJP? Should I get a service ticket created. Pretty bummed if my CPU just can't handle the new code...

Brian

#8525 4 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I am considering whether or not I should wait on the upgrade...do you mean when Bluetooth is removed it solved the lag issue or it is just not as bad? I don't think I will ever use the app so that would be something I would try if it fixed the issue people are having...thanks.

Yeah. Someone mentioned it earlier in this thread. I tried removing it and that certainly helped. Not perfect, but better. It does give an error when that's removed though...

#8530 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Which video, the main screen or the phone? If it's the phone, which particular mode scenes? Providing more information would be useful.
Rob

It's the phone (and not all of the time). Usually when someone is on the screen doing dialogue to start a new mode. And not any certain one. I have not played it enough since the update to really figure out if there is a pattern.

Brian

#8582 4 years ago

LTG Do you know if JJP has any official stance on the code causing video lag? Or should I create a ticket? I don't want to alter my CPU if a code fix is coming down the pipe.

Thanks for any advice.

Brian

#8585 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

LTG Do you know if JJP has any official stance on the code causing video lag? Or should I create a ticket? I don't want to alter my CPU if a code fix is coming down the pipe.
Thanks for any advice.
Brian

Thank you, LTG. I'll open one up Monday!

Have a good weekend....

Brian

1 week later
#8729 4 years ago

If the new code does in fact require a hardware upgrade... I wish that JJP would atleast publish a factory recommended part and supplier.

I'm wanting to order a upgrade off Amazon, but am sitting tight hoping for an official JJP statement.

Brian

#8735 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

How many people have actually reached out to JJP regarding this?

I left another voice mail about 2 hours ago...

Brian

#8817 4 years ago

2 voicemails left with JJP tech support and one online ticket submitted within a two week window... No response to any.

Brian.

1 week later
#8850 4 years ago

3 voice mails left at JJP tech support and a service ticket created for the video lag on my Dialed In. Not even an acknowledgement that they got a message. Even if they don't have an answer right now... at least tell me. I just want to know if I should swap out my CPU parts, or if code is going to be corrected. If I need to swap out components, what do they recommend.

I have been a full on JJP supporter since the beginning and own four of their five games. Seeing their lack of customer service for me with this issue and their radio silence to the people with playfield issues... I'm definitely going to proceed with caution in the future.

Very very disappointed.

Brian

#8852 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

Ted knows about the lag
for all the others points, i dont know, i'm just a casual DI owner (luckily having private talks with Ted/Joe)
again, they're reading this topic (because i know they want DI to be as good as they can), but may be they have got some directives to not more talk here in public with us !?
i agree about the JJP support for not giving feedback, got some few smalls probs when i got my DI, and no feedback from them
once Christophe L. (benelux distro) ask for me, got a direct/positive feedback...
about the video lag problem, i'm also on the boat, but to be honest, its not something who makes the game being unplayable
i've read somewhere else that this force people to stay on 1.57 and not update on 1.71... for me its a total nonsense, go for 1.71 and enjoy

100% agree that the video lag is a huge deal. But, with any product, if you have an issue, you call customer support. I'm just not happy about them ignoring multiple communication attempts.

And, I have left these messages within a month time frame. I'm certainly not bugging them every hour of every day...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 22.50
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinghetto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=pinghetto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.