Topic Stats

• 9,059 posts
  • 494 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by NightTrain
  • Topic is favorited by 165 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,088 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DI CLIP (resized).jpg
DI1 (resized).jpg
DI2 (resized).jpg
DI4 (resized).jpg
69372CE8-CD3A-4BBA-83ED-0A9FAFD64120 (resized).jpeg
568A8AB3-9D97-47E8-AA46-E8F17CEE6CF1 (resized).jpeg
diflash (resized).jpg
99121346-CA6A-4DFC-8201-4E64F2D70934 (resized).jpeg
di-decals-sample (resized).jpg
decals4 (resized).jpg
decals2 (resized).jpg
decals1 (resized).jpg
decals0 (resized).jpg
E7AA35A9-DCF8-41E0-BF0E-55B48A51044D (resized).jpeg
20190828_143115 (resized).jpg
20190814_142930 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (2 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (2 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (1 year ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (1 year ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (1 year ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (1 year ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (1 year ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (1 year ago)

Post #1253 Velcro fix for right ramp hangup Posted by cooked71 (1 year ago)

Post #1258 Detailed pictures for adjusting a misbehaving trap door Posted by foobeer (1 year ago)

Post #1332 Getting access to computer in backbox on Dialed In Posted by hank527 (1 year ago)

Post #1347 Ball trap location. Posted by Kevlar (1 year ago)

Post #1377 Fix for USB at the coin door not working Posted by Pinhead1982 (1 year ago)

Post #1391 Fix for Tilt Bob not working all of a sudden Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #1431 Adjustment point to grease for trap door to operate smoothly Posted by LTG (1 year ago)

Post #1451 Adjusting arm on Quantum Mechanic Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #2507 How to get in backbox to check audio connections Posted by pinstadium (1 year ago)

Post #2661 DIY Lighting how-to for sides of Dialed In backglass Posted by lyonsden (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtp78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#102 2 years ago

Does anyone know when the games with factory installed cliffy like protectors will be shipping?

#161 2 years ago

After all the positive reviews I am sold. Going to put metallica up for sale and get a Di le. Wife is sold she only wants kids friendly games in the house

2 months later
#639 1 year ago

Just sold my Metallica pro to fund a DI, Just holding off till I see what game 4 is next thurs

I think Woz has staying power and never leaving my game room, You guys feel DI is on the same level ? Any rumors of anymore code drop?

1 week later
#788 1 year ago

Just ordered an le today after watching pirates revel last nite.......got to wait a few weeks for it to be built. Antyone make a topper for Di?

#798 1 year ago

How is the wear around the magnets on the game ? Is any protection needed like Mylar circles or cliffy around them?

#845 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Personally, I would really like to see a laseriffic topper done with a city grid covering it, and a silhouette of the main character (the one of him holding the phone in the air) overlayed on top of that. If it was getting real crazy, the silhouette would contain the circulatory system done in the same style as the city grid. I don't just want a topper that says the name of the game, I want something that looks awesome and makes the game unique.

I emailed Joe,he said maybe next year they might make a topper. The more interest he gets maybe it will be sooner.....email him

#948 1 year ago

The collectors are sitting. I just ordered an le, my distributor had 17 in stock....no one really interested since no big difference.

#970 1 year ago

Still waiting for mine.... this vid the new code?

#1001 1 year ago

Has Pat made any comments to how pleased he is the game being a hit or not ? Would like to hear he take on things now after a so so introduction....Game looks awesome

#1153 1 year ago

In the club. ...... had to run back to work...so I couldn't play it much...awesome looking game.. power coating seems a little blah not much depth or shine...its just bright.

20171027_121742 (resized).jpg

#1180 1 year ago

I got my game Friday. I saw in the goodie bag Mylar for the sling area. Are you guys putting it on? My Woz came with them factory installed.

#1240 1 year ago

Anyone having issue with the ball being ejected to the shooter lane ? Got my Friday most of the time it takes 3 tries to get the ball ejected, I tried to boost power in settings, Did nothing.

Also having ball hang up issues at switch in front of skill shot plunger. If ball goes in slowly it just stops at switch . Talked to Frank at tech, He never heard of the issue. Its happened about a handful of times

#1304 1 year ago

1.50 is up on Jjp I was just told

#1426 1 year ago

Has jjp addressed trap door issues. Got my game last week and it looks open when booting game and I have a malfunction message . I saw in earlier postings it's an issue . Just wondered if a permanet fix is posted. Some people say to lube linkage then i saw vid about bending a tab

1 week later
#1572 1 year ago

Can anyone explain the basic rules of the game....

2 weeks later
#1839 1 year ago

I just noticed the gate behind my theater is stuck up and rubbing against ball guide..i figure this gate is to stop a ball going down the theater backwards... should I just bend the u shape gate to move freely or something is wrong. ?

3 weeks later
#2095 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptMonkeyPants:

Took delivery of my DI Standard last week - put some games on it and loved it! Then after powering on the machine a couple of days ago I got a couple of self-test errors: BOB trap door and the theater entrance switch. Neither had been working since I unboxed it. Did a little research and found out I was missing out on half the game!
The trap door wasn't closing and was stuck in the up position. Fixed that by bending the adjustment "tab" on the metal bracket in which the small solenoid is mounted so the latch/hook that holds the trap door open is just barely engaged. Now when the small solenoid fires, it barely has to move the latch at all and the trap door drops down.
The theater entrance switch is an opto. I pulled the clear plastic over the pop bumpers and disconnected the theater unit. Sure enough, the opto (the sender I believe) on the left side of the theater had come loose and was just hanging there by the wires. Found the back cover of the opto unit in the bottom of the cabinet. The cover helps hold the opto in place - it must have came loose during shipping.
Now that the trap door and theater works, I love the game even more!

Mine had same issue, I lubed the trap door with crc heavy duty silicone and both of my optos came out of the retainers, JJP sent me a new sensor harness and I made sure to use silicone adhesive on the new sensors. The factory is doing it this way now, I also noticed factory had the harness wire tied so tight the orginal sensors were being pulled on....

#2161 1 year ago

Just had family over x mas eve. Everyone loved Di. The comments were just how fun the game was....the game is a blast.

3 weeks later
#2442 1 year ago

Anyone know if owners are getting printed repair books like Woz ?

#2604 1 year ago

How many multi balls in this game? I can only seem to get a 2 ball multi....havent seen any others yet.

#2606 1 year ago

Thanks. I guess i just stink...lol

#2688 1 year ago

Anyone notice a lot of sound vibration coming from the back box speakers when turning volume up past 28 or higher? I get a lot from mine..

Is anyone going to do a topper for DI ? My le is really needing one........

#2691 1 year ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Tilttopper has one that they make in batches (I got one), Laseriffic just came out with one also.

Any pics?????

1 month later
#3120 1 year ago
Quoted from Damien:

Even if you originally got the thick JJP protectors?

I have the lawor thick prrotectors on my game, i just called and jjp sent me out the new ones free of charge

2 weeks later
#3281 1 year ago

I know tiltopper came out with one similiar to the Ce factory one for $ 225.00. And i think someone else is making a topper also.

2 months later
#4493 1 year ago

Be great if they could make blades that just hung in the glass rail in a few spots and can be removed to raise playfeild.

3 months later
#5396 11 months ago

Just installed my new topper. Looks awesome!!!!

20180928_211911 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#6524 9 months ago

Any news on 1.60..... ? I heard ted saying he was going to add something at 1.57 update

1 month later
#7009 8 months ago

Is Ted still working on code ? I have 1.57. I have been holding off on anything higher.

1 month later
#7347 6 months ago

Anyone have a pic of a sound loop isolater installed on a DI ? I am not sure where the sound card is in the back box

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 8,000.00
$ 399.95
7,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bridgewater, MA
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtp78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside