IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenswift.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10980 3 years ago

Man reading through the posts. I’m patiently waiting for any state within 4 hours from me to list a Standard or an LE for a reasonable price and I’m all over it. My favorite table. It will be my first real pinball so open for any and all advice too!!

#10982 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

JJP doesn't run Pro/LE, but we know what you mean.

I actually meant standard or LE...I’m blowing my first pin and I haven’t even gotten it yet. Ugh.

#11002 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Is Evansville In.four hours from you?

I need to fix my profile. I’m an hour north of Atlanta, Georgia. Not a great pinball state.

#11014 3 years ago

I would love some thoughts from someone who has played DI and Wonka. As I get closer to making my purchase, I have never been able to play a Wonka and I would imagine a Wonka would hold its resale better, but I have played DI and think it’s the most amazing pin I have ever played. Thoughts?

#11018 3 years ago

My advice: do what you can to put some games into a Wonka before you decide to buy it. You are right about DI though, it is a crazy amazing game. I think the resale will hold anyway from what I can see (but you'd be a fool to sell it).

I really appreciate you taking the time out to write this. It seems like the code updates on wonka definitely made it much more fun which got me thinking. Leaning towards DI and maybe wind up trading for a wonka down the line at some point. Thanks so much!

#11019 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

Wonka seems to gather less love, so not sure about it keeping a better value..

Yeah I was thinking because of the Theming.

#11024 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I put a few hours on Wonka and prefer Di by far. Wonka shoots smoother, which I didn't believe possible, and it is freakin combo city. The crazy endless combos are insanely fun at first, but...
I found the game extremely easy compared to DI. The gobstopper shot was a bit challenging until I learned the backhand and that was about it. The upper flipper is easy to shoot but it's a little annoyingly blind. I still got the shots, but couldn't watch them.
Di is simpler, less smooth but far more challenging. I love the phone characters too.

Wow, I definitely don’t think that would be my problem... the too easy part lol. Interesting you think Wonkas smoother because after playing DI I wouldn’t have even thought that was possible. That’s what blew me away was how buttery smooth it is. I appreciate everyone with the feedback, great environment here.

#11025 3 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

I didn’t get on with Wonka, just didn’t click with me. Did not find it fun.
DI was an instant hit with me, have a lot of fun on it and a favourite here with my kids and grandkids.
You really need to play Wonka. We all like different things.

I think the rule set is so much more straight forward than Wonka, so it’s easier to grasp and make some progress and what kid doesn’t love a flashing phone?

#11036 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

I have them both. DI Standard (Made that choice because there was no play difference between standard and LE and couldn't justify the upcharge) and a Wonka CE. The Wonkavator device was a must for me personally so standard was out and because of the theme I decided to pay an outrageous sum of money for a CE (momentary lapse of reason and impulsive. I'd get an LE if I had a do-over)
I like them both for different reasons. I like them both because they are Pat Lawlor as well. Wonka is the choice in my opinion if you just want to play and play without ever having to feel like you have to do something. It's a friendly game that you don't really feel pressured to do anything but slap the ball around. Plenty of stuff going on with multiballs and fun displays scenes, audio/callouts, light shows etc... and I never get tired of continuously hitting the start button again and again.
Dialed In is a little more goal oriented and of course you can knock the ball around all day as well but it seems there's more of a nudge to get things done and complete this or that. That is equally as entertaining and I have no problem hitting the start button over and over again on that one as well. Matter of fact I'm waiting on pin blades to dress it up and then I can install my pinstadium I bought from Scott. I wouldn't have done that had I not really liked the game.
Both games are keepers. Dialed in Standard or Wonka LE would be my choice if I was doing it again. DI SE is $8000.00 Wonka LE is $9500.
Only you can make the actual decision of what you want in a pinball game. Wonka has more attraction in my opinion with the whole visual package but is it worth the extra 1500 to YOU. Wonka Standard wasn't even an option for me due to being a different game in my opinion, so that's how I have to look at it now. I personally don't like the tiered pinball options manufacturers offer.
If I had to choose only one it would be Willy Wonka for me personally. So it boils down to your taste and your style of play and what you want from the game experience. We cannot make this decision for you. But as suggested by the others if you can get to a WW somewhere and put some time in that's the only way you won't be left wondering what if.....
Best wishes and if you have any follow on questions about either game, keep asking.
r/

So I made a looong trip today (like 9 hours there back and car charging time) to play both, and your post is right on the money. Wonka isn’t so linear and you can pickup, get a slugsworth multi or gobstopper multi and it’s fun whereas dialed in is more linear. Charge the phone, hit the phone, finish the mode or Big Bang during, collect the sim. Both were a blast and shot great. I kinda wish I hated wonka to make the decision easier. I also played hobbit and that I hated. Slow motion to me.

#11038 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

So here's the thing with The Hobbit.
The multiballs are the funnest in the industry hands down. The rest of the game is like chopping wood. IMHO the multiballs more than makeup for the labor of getting there.

I played one game and it was a killer game. Multi balls, jackpots, super jackpots, just not for me. I know some people think it’s the best JJP.

1 week later
#11052 3 years ago

Dialed In now showing OOS at all levels through JJP.

#11054 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Distributors seem to still have them. JJP probably just got rid of their factory inventory.

Yes I’m ordering an LE from Zach today. Typically when they are gone, they can only come back out with an SE or do they make more LEs?

#11061 3 years ago
Quoted from crackpin:

My DialedIn Phone screen broke... While I am waiting to get a new screen, still wanted to play! So decided to use a Real Phone instead... Still working on it but I am making progress... Yea that's a iphone you see in the picture! I connected my phone thru wifi / network to the phone display of my dialedin using VNC! Still need to make some adjustment, it's only a Proof of concept at this point...[quoted image]

That’s nuts, do the videos play

#11062 3 years ago

Ok!! I officially paid for my new DILE today and super pumped as it’s my first pin. Some temptation to do a GNR but I’ve played DI and know how good it plays which was important to me. Does anyone know if it’s code complete? I know it’s 3 years old now, but are they still improving the code. (I know the code is pretty awesome already!)

#11072 3 years ago
Quoted from ClarkKent:

Nice - but I do not see anything on the iPhone display!?

He has the feed going to the real phone on the left. That’s crazy.. (fitting) pretty impressive!!

#11082 3 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

Replacing the balls should be done every couple of hundred games. Replacing the rubbers is an opportunity to make the machine your own. Change out the colours to how you like it. I used mostly Titans. Change the flipper rubbers frequently for a change.
Check the report for errors. Also do a device check. Tests>devices . Stuff like the Theatre ball flick back can be adjusted.
I can’t see this game made again or anything like it. There are too many mechs in it to be a machine sold profitably at a reasonable price. The day will come when people will look back at opportunity lost.
[quoted image]

Yeah I think with them not having to pay for a license, all that money went into the game. This is the game that got Pat out of retirement and he worked on it for 3 years. So well done. Those orange rubbers looks great btw

#11087 3 years ago

My DILE arrives Tuesday and I can’t wait. I got a chance to play GNR yesterday thinking I might have some regrets because I could have gotten it for $500 more and although it was fun, I still liked DILE better. I even liked the new Avengers or JP better. It was beautiful and hands down some of the best animations and playfield I have ever seen, but too many multiballs and add a balls for me to want to own. If I have a multi pin collection I would own it but I can have two max.

#11089 3 years ago
Quoted from woodmedic:

That is very interesting to me. I had a GnR LE on order from the release date. I have never had the chance to play DI or any other JJP game for that matter and have wanted a DI for a while. Just yesterday I had my GnR order changed to get a DIle instead. I can't wait to get it but now I at least know that someone else had the same feelings and suspicions as me.

For sure. I think GNR fits in nice in a multiple cab collection but for me, I would choose dialed in and wonka over it for a two or three pin. Dialed in will also make you a better pinball player too.

#11091 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I have yet to play gnr, but from the very first moment of playing a dialed in, I knew I absolutely had to own it. My first jjp and have had it well over a year now. Still love it. May never beat it.

Touche’ exactly how I felt.

#11096 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Same ! I put my TSPP for sell to buy a GnR, then I saw a bunch of gameplay videos, got scared by the permanent multiballs and went to buy a DILE. I'll go get it in a couple weeks and I can't wait !

That’s awesome! Have you played it yet!?

#11103 3 years ago

I got my DILE in today!! Definitely some differences from the JJP unboxing video. There weren’t all those signs on my play field, QED didn’t have a rubber band and the lightening bolt was in his hands already. There wasn’t styrofoam around the tilt bob, and one portion of the bob was in a baggie and had to be put on. These are not complaints as everything looks great and works great right out of the box. I literally haven’t adjusted anything and I can hit super skill shot all day long. My trap door seems fine, it’s not in the up position so I’m assuming it is. Flipper strength is great.

My only two things is, it didn’t come with a manual, they say they mail it. Do they? And there was a piece of styrofoam on the back of the playfield that seemed almost glued and left a residue back there. (Anyone rose had that?] game is playing perfectly and smooth as butter!! I need to update my software,

#11109 3 years ago
Quoted from woodmedic:

Congrats! What was the build date on your game? What LE number did you get? Just curious as mine should be here in a few days and it would be fun to compare.

I’m upstairs now but it’s like number 994 and was manufactured in 2018

#11110 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

JJP website says included with LE. Check with JJP.
LTG : )

Yeah says it wasn’t available as of shipping and will be mailed. I’ll ask. Quick question. Do you know where I could buy extra of these? Lost one while doing a mod today, it’s the led diffuser from the bob sign. Thanks
0D50B2F6-054E-4BCD-B24E-9105596FD6CD (resized).jpeg0D50B2F6-054E-4BCD-B24E-9105596FD6CD (resized).jpeg

#11111 3 years ago

Does everyone know that Crazy Bob is probably modeled after this guy from the 80s?

#11125 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Over left front of wireform.
[quoted image]

Mine is 994 and shipped with this on. Everything working great...cept I was able to open my back box ones and can’t anymore

#11142 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

You'll want to read this thread posted below for possible fixes. Seems there are a few things they may have caused this issue. Foam, actual lock bar on the lock too long, wood needing to be trimmed, and or loosening screws on the lock mech and shift and tighten back. One thing though, if you decide to remove the speaker panel which is the easiest way to see what's going on make sure you have another set of hands to help support and hold things. Don't force anything at any time and be patient.
Link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/di-cant-get-into-my-backbox

Yeah, so just those two screws on the front to open that speaker part?

#11144 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. Careful of the wires for the speakers.
Some of the very early ones need the wood trimmed back a bit where the finger is pointing.
LTG : )[quoted image]

Thanks, mines 994 so not too early. I just need to get back there to put that audio filter in. Do you know where that hooks up?

#11158 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Does anyone have a pic of where the bob signs are screwed in

You should be able to look on that area and see screw holes. Bob sign with the leds to the left and the non lit sign at a 90 degree angle to the right of it

#11165 3 years ago

Ok new issue today. Have this issue with one of the leds. Any advice? Red lights up fine. Got her on Tuesday.

10EDFAEA-2EA0-4771-9945-7A2AA9266BB4 (resized).jpeg10EDFAEA-2EA0-4771-9945-7A2AA9266BB4 (resized).jpeg87AF645E-D2CC-4555-95D3-20D9A188F313 (resized).jpeg87AF645E-D2CC-4555-95D3-20D9A188F313 (resized).jpeg

#11167 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Missing a color
Walk through all led test color by color you’ll be missing blue I think

Missing green and white is kinda pink. Ran through the test. Blue is working. What do I do?

#11169 3 years ago

White is not a color per se with rgb LEDs what the game does to try to make white is crank all three colors to max
So you’re missing green. How long have you had the game ?

5 days.

#11173 3 years ago
Quoted from edelhert:

I have a similar issue with two of the Bob target insert LEDs. Both LED's have very weak RED (RED is still showing during the test, but much weaker than usual). As a consequence, during attract mode both BOB inserts light up LIGHT BLUE when all other LEDs in the game are WHITE.
It's not really reason for me to open up the game and find out what's going on, but I hope no other RGB LEDs are about to deteriorate...

Well this can’t go without being said, Steve has given me UNREAL support from JJP!! I mean UNREAL! He saw that post, we emailed back and forth and at almost 1AM EST, he had gone into my service ticket and gotten the right part added and getting it shipped out soon! The man is unreal and with that type of service, I’m super confident in JJP!

#11178 3 years ago
Quoted from the_zap:

My guess would be a bad solder joint on resistor R124 on the Flipper Area RGB Board or a failed R124. Had that before on one of my RGB LEDs. Second guess would be a bad solder joint on LED RGB110.

I am so not handy. It was one of my hesitations I’m getting a pin. I read everyone on here just fixing stuff left and right and I’m a bit concerned that I will be out of my element.

#11183 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Yes, I did. Very good price and nice to have a back up.

I grabbed a set too.

#11185 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Balls magnetized and sticking in the ball trough ?
Plunger that kicks the ball up to the shooter lane sticking up a billionth of an inch too high and not letting balls roll into place ? ( It is adjustable, four screws hold coil/plunger bracket to end of ball trough, can be loosened and raised or lowered. Don't go too far either direction )

Do you have a picture of this? I’m using super shinys and think this is what’s happened to me. Have to hit the flippers several times to get the balls to drop in and register but it happens like once in 30 games.

#11192 3 years ago

This might be a stupid question but don’t magnets lose their magnetism when stored together for a period of time? I was thinking to have like 5 sets of balls and just rotate them out when I start having issues? Bad idea?

#11195 3 years ago

I have a buddy looking for a HUO Dialed In somewhere near or in Cali. Cash deal. Please let me know if someone is interested in selling theirs. Thanks!

#11214 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

See if a paper clip is attracted to it.
This helps for the ball trough - https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-16809 they'll likely have it in stock again.

That seems like an inexpensive solution. I put a notification for when they come back in stock.

#11219 3 years ago
Quoted from Thot:

You can get it for free to print on thingiverse

Just found it! Might have been your comment saying it worked on DI, but someone confirmed it. thanks!!

#11220 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Has anyone tried heating the balls in an oven to demagnetize them?
I had a recollection that heating would eliminate magnetism from engineering school 20 years ago...

Yes, unfortunately that temperature is 1418 degrees Fahrenheit and my oven won’t go that high, even though you can’t tell by the taste of my wife’s meatloaf.

#11225 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Works on any Williams type ball trough. JJP, CGC, AP.

Thanks. My buddy is printing one for me. One last question, so I got the noise filter for the static issue but when I plug it (go between between the pink jack) sound only comes out of one speaker. (Almost sounds like it stops using the backglass speakers and sub, and is using some tiny speaker). I tried two filters because I thought one might be bad but both do the same. Suggestions?

#11227 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Doesn't it go into the green one ?

This is how it is now.

C9386EDC-F08A-4EF0-83E2-358D918AE449 (resized).pngC9386EDC-F08A-4EF0-83E2-358D918AE449 (resized).png
#11229 3 years ago

Pink jack - it goes into the pink jack that is the input.

Steve when I Add the filter , only one speaker works it seems. I actually purchased two different ones and tried. I can link you to a video if you want to see

#11232 3 years ago

Remove wire coming from motherboard into pink jack (3.5mm mic-style cable). Plug wire from Motherboard into female port on filter. Plug male cable coming from filter into pink jack. That's it.

Yup, it’s pretty straight forward. I’ve hooked up a ton of audio. Here’s my video. Hope it translates. Audio in the beginning working like a champ other than static, sub is working too, at the end it sounds like maybe the sub isn’t working and it almost sounds like one speaker only.

#11238 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Tap-tap.......tap-tap

Hit both flipper buttons twice as soon as the phone rings. What version of the software are you on?

#11239 3 years ago

Reseat every audio cable you have. The static on the front end sounded more intense than most I’ve heard.

What other audio cables are there that could affect this? I ordered a better in-line from crutchfield. Hope it works

#11245 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

Just joined the club - really enjoying DI.

It’s awesome. I can’t backhand them damn phone scoop on mine though lol

#11247 3 years ago
Quoted from woodmedic:

Having a blast with mine as well! I can just backhand the scoop on mine. Not much room for error though. I’m still waiting for the isolator for mine to get here. Mine was manufactured in July of 2018 so should be very similar to yours.

I’m curious if yours works. I tried 2 and although the noise goes away so does the base

#11294 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

When not in a mode, which hurry ups fling it around? Boxes/drones/spiders/rockets etc. Is it supposed to be all of them?

Drones flings it for me.

#11305 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Looking to add another pin and DI is on the shortlist...but probably not able to add anything till 2021.
With that in mind, what's the production cycle/availability here? I can't imagine JJP running more with GnR being massive...is the secondary market decent?

Yeah there seems to be a decent amount on the secondary with some good prices. Some stragglers left with distributors but JJP is out

#11309 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I decided to jump on a DI now because I have a feeling that the market for the game as at its bottom and we will see a pretty good bump in prices as these become increasingly harder to find. There are definitely NIB games available from distributors but I can’t imagine this ever going back on the line with GnR and then toy story.

It’s so challenging for me because consistently, even with GNR out, I see people who know pinball get asked their favorite JJP and it’s Dialed In

#11317 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

late to the party I know, but does anyone know where I can get some of those Power Blades for my new DI?
sold out here
https://pingraffix.wixsite.com/pingraffix-final/product-page/dialed-in-pinball-powerbladez

I’ve seen the guy who created them post on here, I don’t believe he’s making them anymore and I don’t think he made very many. I have the non power ones which look sick, so I can image how good the power ones were.

#11329 3 years ago

So good news and bad news.. Steve on here helped me fix my Burned out LED problem, I swapped the board and it’s working like a champ. I also got my Dialed In Manual in the mail today (it’s thicker than a phone book!) on the downside, I ordered my 3rd filter because of my static issue and all 3 do the same thing. All 3 eliminate the noise but also eliminate the sub woofer and a tremendous amount of the fantastic audio this pin has. I’m going to open a ticket with JJP but I know this is a known problem, and the filters work for some people, but obviously not me.

77868818-497E-40A8-B793-835C09CB45A0 (resized).jpeg77868818-497E-40A8-B793-835C09CB45A0 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11430 3 years ago
Quoted from ClarkKent:

After two years owning this game I finally set the theater magnet correctly - nice effect when the ball is shot back to the right orbit! I do not see a real pattern when it does this but it’s nice anyway. But on the other side I do not have the feeling that it contributes something to the game - or do I miss something?
It would make more sense to me if e.g. I have to hit a target that could only be hit with the upper right flipper within two or three seconds after the ball is shot back by the magnet.

I didn’t get what you meant at first because mine worked fine out of the box. Like when you hit the subway doors and it holds it for a second then shoots it around the right orbit.

#11433 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Oh interesting. My magnet works fine but it doesn't shoot the ball when I hit the subway doors, it holds the ball and sends it back down.
I figured it made sense since the ball bumps against the doors

Mines done both, I think the subway doors come up a few times, one is bash one isn’t. The bash drops down the other one shoots up.

#11434 3 years ago

I would be really curious how many LEs they actually made. There’s no way they made 2500 of these. I think this is a game that people will want down the road. I just don’t get tired of playing it. I’m over 400 plays in just a few weeks.

#11444 3 years ago
Quoted from woodmedic:

I got mine right after you and have just hit the 300 games mark. I agree with you that the game play of this machine is fantastic. Glad I got one while I could.

My plays are a lot shorter than I would like though lol. I did however just nail the backhand to the phone scoop shot down so my games are dramatically improving.

#11452 3 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Left or right flipper to the phone scoop piece of piss for me but the SIM card shot well let’s just say I’m getting better, it’s a hard shot but not impossible. Practice makes perfect as I’m hitting it more and more.

Right flipper to the phone scoop is like golfing, I’ll crush it 10 times then not be able to hit it to save my life. I still haven’t broken my 700k, and that’s a sucky score.

#11460 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Did you change the Sim Card setting to roll over after you lose the ball? If not do it, makes the game so much more enjoyable.

I did, and of course I can drop it in that slot 100x when I don’t have a SIM card, only changes I made was making the modes a little easier (I believe it gives your more time) and the sim carry over. I love the game, and need to get better

1 week later
#11511 3 years ago

I tried 3 different filters, none have worked.

#11513 3 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

This one has worked well for me.
amazon.com link »

That was one of the 3 I have. It made the noise go away but totally muffled the sound and my sub didn’t work anymore after installing.

7AFF82AC-0C68-45C6-971D-B589D63B9501 (resized).jpeg7AFF82AC-0C68-45C6-971D-B589D63B9501 (resized).jpeg
#11521 3 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

It’s Friday evening and I’m bored. Hoping to start a mini discussion around two topics. First is has anyone played guns and roses and how do you like it? Can’t wait to see and play it. Secondly and most importantly. Curious to know how long most of you have held their dialed and games. I’m coming up on 750 days or so. And I have about that exact many plays on my dial in. And what’s really strange the damn thing really doesn’t ever get old. Sure there might be a week or two where I don’t play it but then as soon as I turn it on and start playing it I can’t really turn it off again and the cycle continues.
So here’s the real second question for discussion. The heat on the game is well documented. Cell phone theme theme sucks stupid. 90s type of rules set, linear imbalanced scoring etc. But then there’s a whole other group in the reviews that consider DI an all-time classic, fun, etc. I’m more in this camp, but I’ve never owned say a modern stern with a “modern” rule set so I have no basis of comparison. Because frankly, when I have one of those what seem like infinitely variable dialed in experiences with three different modes stacked and a crazy awesome light show and I’m popping some nice jackpots (where I am ultimately disappointed in my scoring yield btw) I still think to myself “this thing is freaking so fun I don’t understand how anyone couldn’t rate this experience a 10.” What am I missing. Do modern Stearns create and do the same sort of things in the players? Want to restart the love thread on this game.

I played GNR. Fun game but I liked dialed in way better. I only have had it for about 45 days now but play it every day and it’s my first pin. It’s so smooth and such a blast. I don’t like that I have a hard time post passing on this game, anyone else? I just ordered my second. NIB, Jurassic park from stern and find stern games let you control the ball a bit better but there’s something really special about a JJP

#11573 3 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

That's how I play the game. Center shot loops around to flipper that you just hold up and the ball hits the big bang shot every time, then just start most modes with a big bang lit. Use it on the harder modes, go for shots on your easier modes.

What is this wizardry!! Thus works like a champ!

#11579 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

For a long time I did not like DI because I did not understand the theme. Late last year JJP put out the word that production of it was coming to an end and if anyone wanted one, they should make an order. Because I like all of my JJP games I thought I should give it another look and I am glad that I did. I totally misjudged the game. I now understand the concepts of the theme and it is just fine as is and a lot of fun to play. I rate it right up there with any of my other 4 JJP'S and my 4 very recent Sterns. A classic case of a mistaken first impression for me.

It’s a stupid theme on paper, playing it just makes sense and it’s like butter. So much fun. Even Joey pepperoni likes it!

#11598 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

My son and myself took the playfield out and the install was much easier.
I also bought the interior cabinet pin blade protector set.
You do have to be careful putting the playfield back in (obviously). [quoted image]

I’ve installed two sets of blades and the “Wet Method” literally took me 10 minutes are was flawless. You can shimmy it right into place. I did two sets because you cannot lift the playfield up and down without a protector and I toasted one set.

1 week later
#11618 3 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Late to the club. Picking up my NIB next week.

Wow who’s got a NIB? Thought they were all gone

2 weeks later
#11635 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Anyone else ever notice this? First I've seen it in 3+ years of ownership and thousands and thousands of games lol....
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

This is in the attract screen, I saw it the other day

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 22.50
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenswift.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=kenswift and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.