IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jvds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12756 1 year ago

The newer code does less with the drones..…..so correct that you dont see them move

Quoted from Groo:

Going through a lot in this forum to try to catch up. I was wondering about the drones as well not spinning during the game but working fine during the test. Also had errors on the Bob trap door being "broken" and won't raise during testing, but it sure does in the game. Didn't search this yet but does everybody hate the screen locks or am I just not used to putting it back in to place after the 3 hours of owning it yet?

#12773 1 year ago

Yes....but it's an android-download and on Appstore dialed in app is not available anymore.
How can I get it on my iPhone? And do I need a jailbreak?

#12788 1 year ago

One of my drones did not work. Ordered 4 motors from Ali-express (Cheerson CX-10 CX10 CX-10 CX-10A V646 V676RC) for 6,10 euro's (for a set of 4 motors).
Works great (but what a pain to swap them...) ! In fact the ones I replaced work better/harder than the originals.

1 week later
#12802 1 year ago

Hi DI fans, I have a DI LE and I don't get why mine has a plate in orange and blue (instead of just black). Is this custom or could you order it from JJP like that?

Schermafbeelding 2022-04-22 om 16.56.49 (resized).pngSchermafbeelding 2022-04-22 om 16.56.49 (resized).png
#12805 1 year ago

No it's not painted. Its 'original'. You can not paint things in that detail. Also on the cointdoor same colours.

Quoted from pinballizfun:

An idiot painted it.

#12810 1 year ago

Maybe it is painted....strange...not my work....

Schermafbeelding 2022-04-22 om 18.31.21 (resized).pngSchermafbeelding 2022-04-22 om 18.31.21 (resized).png
#12815 1 year ago

No its not….can you order them from Jjp?

Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

The shooter rod plate and the coin door emblem are mods, there is nothing from factory. Could be fixed just by double sided tape. Your le plate "fits" that design. Can't believe someone painted it... Maybe your original plate is somewhere in the coin box or goodies bag?

#12827 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Replaced the battery yesterday because when I turned the game on I got a boot up error so was worried it was due to battery. Anyway, I found it quite simple. Removed the video card first and used some dental picks I had to easily get it out. You should be able to pick up cheap dental picks at harbor freight

So if you removed the video card you switched off the pin…? I thought we needed it to be on during swap of the battery…?

#12830 1 year ago

Clear!

Quoted from Mageek:

Turn it off remove Video card, turn back on, replace the battery, turn off reinstall the video card, that’s how I did it.

2 weeks later
#12859 1 year ago

Please don’t file contacts, you will destroy them!
With a piece of paper pull it through.

Quoted from Tranquilize:

It's not the coil. It's jjps crappy flipper leaf switches. Make sure the contacts line up. Twist them and adjust as needed. If they are dirty, file the contacts clean. Mine did the same thing.

1 week later
#12874 1 year ago

I have a problem with the quantum/theatre shot. When magnet activates and then releases, the ball goes straight down the middle .
Is that like it's designed or can I adjust it a bit?

#12876 1 year ago

Yes i'm on newest code...but I can't find the 'adjust magnet setting' in other posts....

Quoted from TOLLS:

Update your code. It will stop that happening with the latest. If that’s up to date you need to adjust the magnet setting. There are many good posts on how to do that.

#12880 1 year ago

Hmmm....setup was -80 (I guess default)....did -70 but then all magnet tricks are gone or too late....now on -75 and straight down the middle .....

2 weeks later
#12912 1 year ago

You are serious?

Quoted from Tres:

Who wants to trade their DILE for a NIB UMCE preorder? PM me if interested.

2 weeks later
#12939 1 year ago

So related to the drones….one did not work, changed all motors (ali express, really good price!) and in test mode they work perfectly (all three, the new one even better/harder). During game (last update) they don’t work….some times one second…. Is this how it should be?

#12944 1 year ago

Or 6,50 euro for four (!) motors via Aliexpress ;
Search on this at their website:
Cheerson CX-10 CX10 CX-10 CX-10A V646 V676RC Part CW/CCW Motor for Cheerson CX-10 Hubsan H111 RC Quadcopter Parts

Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

FYI:
23-005010-00
DI Quadcopter Drone Motor
$4.99 each
30-000088-50
DI Quadcopter Drone Body, Propeller
$0.25 each
If you need any, please submit a ticket via http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Support-Form/

2 weeks later
#12955 1 year ago

Why would you, its nice!

Quoted from arcyallen:

At one point I thought there was a way to shut off the "wave your hand" requirement for Lottery Frenzy, but can't find that option anywhere in the game menu, the manual, or in this forum. Did I imagine it?

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Man so glad I switched out those protectors, Ive gotten to parts in the game I have never seen before.
Its so much crazy fun, great game! I just keep wanting to play more and more
Bravo!

So no problems on the playfield (chipping etc)?

#12957 1 year ago

Ok, so you got rid of the protectors and still no problems with the PF. Do you have mylar or a PF protector?

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have all jjp games , never had a single playfield issue

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
5,815 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jvds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=jvds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.