IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fossmin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7231 5 years ago
Quoted from KellerDj:

Has anyone had any luck getting in touch with JJP support I have left 2 voice messages and 1 email in the last month and no response?

I left a voice mail Monday morning and was called back that day.

#7232 5 years ago

Has anyone bought Mezel's Quantom Electric topper? If so, are you happy with it?

Thanks

Gerry

#7258 5 years ago

I have had my game only a week now. Loving it. Couple of questions. Every time I hit the flipper buttons I am awarded 10 points. Is that supposed to happen? Doesn't seem right. Also, why no extra ball insert? I find this odd as well or am I missing something. Took me awhile to figure out which shot awarded the extra ball.

Thanks

Gerry

#7277 5 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Go into switch test mode and bang around your playfield with your fist. The vibration of the flippers is likely triggering a switch that is gapped too close. This will help you find it.

It was the drone switch. Adjusted and no longer get flipper points.

Thanks

Gerry

#7301 5 years ago

I have a drone question as well. I have only had my game about a week. I had the magnet in front of the drone target grab and hold the ball one time for a few seconds, but not sure how or why this happened.

Thanks

Gerry

1 week later
#7359 5 years ago

I just bought my Dialed In NIB a couple weeks ago. Buying a couple mods and I want the Quantum Electric topper made by Mezel Mods. Unfortunately, they are out of stock and don't have plans to make anymore. Kristin from Mezel Mods said if I could get 10 commitments, she would consider remaking them. Anyone have interest in buying this topper? Now might be the your only chance.

Thanks

Gerry

PS - Or if someone has one for sale, that will work as well.

#7363 5 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

I just bought my Dialed In NIB a couple weeks ago. Buying a couple mods and I want the Quantum Electric topper made by Mezel Mods. Unfortunately, they are out of stock and don't have plans to make anymore. Kristin from Mezel Mods said if I could get 10 commitments, she would consider remaking them. Anyone have interest in buying this topper? Now might be the your only chance.
Thanks
Gerry
PS - Or if someone has one for sale, that will work as well.

A couple of people have contacted me directly about the topper. Please contact Kristin at Mezel Mods and tell her you would commit to buying one. She is keep track. Here email is - [email protected]

Thanks

Gerry

#7377 5 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

A couple of people have contacted me directly about the topper. Please contact Kristin at Mezel Mods and tell her you would commit to buying one. She is keep track. Here email is - [email protected]
Thanks
Gerry

Kristin has said we are close the getting these done. If you have any interest, please contact her. It maybe your only chance to get one of these toppers.

Thanks

Gerry

1 week later
#7420 5 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Kristin has said we are close the getting these done. If you have any interest, please contact her. It maybe your only chance to get one of these toppers.
Thanks
Gerry

I looks like we have enough interest. Mezel is moving forward with the toppers. If you are on the fence contact them now. Thanks guys!

Gerry

3 weeks later
#7502 4 years ago

What's a good replacement shooter rod for Dialed In?

Thanks

Gerry

1 month later
#7718 4 years ago

I have a game setup question. Is it correct that if you have the game set up on a level floor with the leg levelers screwed all the way into the legs both front and back, the game should be at a 6.5 degree pitch? You don't need to elevate the rear levelers?

Thanks

Gerry

3 months later
#8753 4 years ago

My monitor is starting to sag on the right side. What have people done to correct this?

Thanks

4 months later
#9703 4 years ago

My ball gets stuck in the Lite Drone lane constantly. It didn't do this when I first got my game, but has been doing this for a couple weeks now. About 75% of the balls get stuck. I thought it might be the switch so I adjusted it down a little, but it is not the switch. I can lower the switch manually and the ball doesn't drop. It is just touching the post and the sling rubber. I tried stretching the sling rubber so it was thinner next to the lane, but this didn't seem to help. Any ideas?

Thanks

IMG_6744 (resized).JPGIMG_6744 (resized).JPG
#9706 4 years ago

The post is pretty strong. No way I bent it. Yes the rubber is properly seated.

#9709 4 years ago

Replacement rubber worked. Thanks Lloyd.

2 months later
#10004 4 years ago

So when I am awarded an extra ball, my Shoot Again insert does not light any longer. It works during the attract mode and at the beginning of a ball when you have ball save though. Any thoughts?

2 months later
#10356 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Raise the back right leg 3-4 turns, ball will fall to the left flipper. I could never get my game to consistently toss it back like in the shadow.

It's odd how two different pins can be so different. Mine tosses it back 100% of the time and I have never had to make any adjustments. Has thrown it back since it came out of the box.

1 month later
#10618 3 years ago

I received a manual with my LE.

7 months later
#11700 3 years ago

My game is not recognizing the ball once shot into the phone scoop. It appears this is an opto switch. I haven't really been under the hood of this game much. On a second note, when I got under there I was getting a strong electrical smell. Not sure if there is any relation here, but I doubt it. Any tips on fixing the opto?

Thanks

#11702 3 years ago

Here is a picture of the matrix. Got some strange stuff going on. Shows the left loop made and theatre enter as bad. The phone scoop doesn't show as bad, but during game play it doesn't recognize a ball in the scoop and won't eject until a it does a ball search. When I break the opto plane in switch test, it does not register. Something else strange now. Anytime I boot the game or open and then close the coin door, the phone scoop coil fires about six times. Never did this before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

IMG_7589 (resized).JPGIMG_7589 (resized).JPG

#11704 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Well the phone scoop is probably firing because the game thinks that there is a ball there. The phone scoop opto is solid green when it should not be on your matrix. BOTH moving target home and away are green and that shouldn't be. Your problem is probably with the right opto control board
See attachment = check the power and switch connectors there. [quoted image]

I reset all the connectors on the right opto board. I have 5v coming in from the power connect. Repowered the game and now I am getting three new switch errors on the left board that I didn't even touch. What is going on?

IMG_7593 (resized).JPGIMG_7593 (resized).JPG
#11706 3 years ago

OK, the three new ones have cleared once I tripped them. So, does it appear I need a new right opto board?

#11712 3 years ago

So I flipped the boards as suggested and now I am getting these errors. What is strange is the phone scoop will register in the switch test, but doesn't recognize the ball during game play.

DI-2 (resized).JPGDI-2 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fossmin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=fossmin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.