Topic Stats

• 9,381 posts
  • 508 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by bigd1979
  • Topic is favorited by 178 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,124 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190818_112830 (resized).jpg
20190818_112853 (resized).jpg
5CC58065-A49F-4026-88D4-6BCA684A9937 (resized).jpeg
DITrap (resized).JPG
97E55CF6-7B4D-48F8-A538-ED978827C7DA (resized).jpeg
91A790A6-A8F0-4357-A429-8A34B2B071B1 (resized).jpeg
2FA68F6F-FF94-4B2D-A3DE-3996F2A6E843 (resized).jpeg
Rubber (resized).jpg
Cliffy2 (resized).jpg
Cliffy1 (resized).jpg
Cliffy3 (resized).jpg
20191003_181551 (resized).jpg
ScreenJJP (resized).jpg
showdown (resized).jpg
25389D20-1022-4992-9032-DC58F7E0D621 (resized).jpeg
E0A0B586-7AF4-483C-9C4B-D556087D9FF7 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (2 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (2 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (2 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (1 year ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (1 year ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (1 year ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (1 year ago)

Post #1253 Velcro fix for right ramp hangup Posted by cooked71 (1 year ago)

Post #1258 Detailed pictures for adjusting a misbehaving trap door Posted by foobeer (1 year ago)

Post #1332 Getting access to computer in backbox on Dialed In Posted by hank527 (1 year ago)

Post #1347 Ball trap location. Posted by Kevlar (1 year ago)

Post #1377 Fix for USB at the coin door not working Posted by Pinhead1982 (1 year ago)

Post #1391 Fix for Tilt Bob not working all of a sudden Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #1431 Adjustment point to grease for trap door to operate smoothly Posted by LTG (1 year ago)

Post #1451 Adjusting arm on Quantum Mechanic Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #2507 How to get in backbox to check audio connections Posted by pinstadium (1 year ago)

Post #2661 DIY Lighting how-to for sides of Dialed In backglass Posted by lyonsden (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#347 2 years ago

Actually considering selling my MB to pickup this title, and I do love my MB.

#352 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Call Joe, I believe he has them in stock

Do you know Joe's website?

8 months later
#4170 1 year ago

I have a WOZ RR and love the machine, the quality and sounds. I said just over a year ago as much as I love JJP I just couldn't ever own a machine based off a stupid cell phone concept. I have never played a DI, never seen a DI in person, nothing other then some video snippets of the machine and a few comments here and there.

Well just grabbed a DILE in trade, seen it and played it for the first time ever while it it was in my gameroom and holy shit I was blown away. I always admired Pat's layouts and I though the shots are smooth but fast and flows nicely, even the dreaded simcard shot I can make two out of three times. I was so impressed with this title that my wife served me some crow for dinner. What a fantastic game, I know the code isn't complete but for whats there it is already an amazing game that will just keep getting better. I'm so glad I was wrong and did the trade, the whole family is enjoying it.

#4176 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

what is the latest code version for DI??

#4179 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Code 1.52 is pretty much complete, isn't it? I mean, I know that we just discovered that they are adding a new multiball related to the theater, but that's just icing on the cake at this point. Or, is there something larger missing that I'm unaware of?

I just read on the JJP forums that the new code will add a few things one of which is the theater multi ball and do some polishing, but mostly the hold up is that they are waiting on more graphical animations to be ready before they release it. I'm pretty sure just like WOZ, although the code is great and has to ton to offer, there will be some tweaking and adding here and there for the next few years.

#4183 1 year ago
Quoted from knobstone:

Back in March, I asked Keith about the animations and he mentioned there would be one more code update. As previously mentioned, the DI online manual has been updated again to reflect the new multi-ball mode for the game.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

There are also some tweaks in either Showdown or Armageddon, I forget which. Some of the modes do not have complete animation which will be added as well

No doubt the next release will address most of these, but I still in my own mind don't believe there will be just one (1) more code update release. Like I said Woz is entering it's 5th year and we still updates coming down as of this past December so I think you'll might see the same for DILE, yeah not every three months because it doesn't need to be but some polishing to animations, lighting, callouts etc because JJP has proven that they are not one just to walk away from code because a new title was announced but rather continue to support it for all titles produced.

#4224 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I should pick up,before it arrives?

I would grab the cliffy magnet protectors, the mylar will just crumple up in no time. Stainless or carbon don't matter but to my taste I like the carbons. You'll need two, drones and theater.

#4234 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I'll have to ask the girl I ordered my game from next Thursday.She asked me to call her the day before, to confirm my pickup.

That's most likely Jen, Jacks daughter. She is a great person to deal with.

#4237 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Where can you get these? I didn’t see them on the Cliffy website.

I emailed Cliffy directly and ordered two carbon magnet protectors and two universal slot protectors.

IMG_3912 (resized).JPG

IMG_3915 (resized).JPG

#4265 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Probably why Stern is making big bucks and everyone else is struggling to survive.

Gary (resized).jpg

#4301 1 year ago

The one thing I had and have to do on my LE, is cut away that dam mylar over the theater magnet which is crumbling. Now that is cut away I discovered the magnet is lower then the pf so I need to crack the nut and raise it hair, I might go a drop more as to level it with the carbon protector around it.

#4308 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

That’s 50x my high score.

Yeah no kidding.... I think 1.6 million is the grand champ on ours currently.

#4362 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I know, I suppose the whole not licensed theme was a bit of a drag. But while I still miss my LotR (feel like it is a special pin, but I didn't want to play it as much as my others) so trading/upgrading to DI is not so bad. I probably played more DI in one week than I played LotR in 6 months.

and just wait until the next update drops......

#4414 1 year ago

If you back the flap with a thin piece of Mylar it may preserve the longevity of its function from fatigue, if not it will at least help protect your PF from scarring where it hits the PF.

#4423 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

or do you have to take off one or more ramps? It kind of looks like you have to remove ramps.

Oh hell no, I cut a piece into shape then pulled the PF forward onto their rest brackets and used a needle nose and my finger to stick the mylar under the flap. In addition I also put a small piece where the flap meets the PF onto the PF itself and extended the mylar 1/4" past the flap towards the front and 1/4" past towards the rear.

#4428 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Or are you saying that with the playfield extended you can get it from the side

That's exactly what I did.

#4432 1 year ago

yep -90 to anywhere up to -120

#4437 1 year ago
Quoted from Damien:

-90 and I still get a fair amount of SDTM drops. It's the one thing that really makes this game frustrating to me.

increase it (the negative lol), I had to go to -120

#4442 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

One other question. I assume this had no effect on ball travel so you can still make the full left orbit, is that right?

correct the mylar is only 2mil, it had zero effect on the ball speed and travel. Just be sure as not to cover the hole under the trap door.

#4452 1 year ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

For me, four scenarios.
1) magnet grabs the ball and flings it up. Goes around to the upper right flipper 100% of the time
2) magnet grabs ball and drops it down. Goes to the end of the left flipper 100% of the time
3) No active magnet but I hit it strong enough to make it through the station. Either goes around to top right flipper or drops into pops
4) No active magnet and I don't hit it strong enough to make it through the station. 75% of the time SDTM.
I think that is how the game should be. As soon as I hit a weak shot up the middle, I know I'm going to get screwed (yeah I try to nudge some but I don't manhandle and on the rare occasions I save it I always get a warning)

Exactly what my machine does, it's at 6.5' setting.

#4456 1 year ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Just FYI......the LE# is completely arbitrary and has nothing to do with the build date.
Just sayin'.

Yep, I have 642 built January 10th of this year

#4486 1 year ago

Joe's DI Pinblades (new version) are going in my DILE, as soon as they arrive

#4522 1 year ago
Quoted from JayLar:

I´m having some issues with the theatre magnet. It stopped tossing the ball correctly, just a weak little push upwards and the ball would fall down. When testing it in settings, it started working correctly but after a few more tests it now constantly signals error and "cooling down" when testing it - even after restarting the pin. Any ideas? I recently removed the magnet when removing the mylar - could I have re-installed it the wrong way?

go into your settings, magnet settings and increase the -80 to like -100 or -110 and try it in test mode.

#4527 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Ok, I was a little slow to realize this, but I just caught on to all the modern physics puns. I’m kind of geeking out about it. Quantum Mechanic. Schroedingers cash. The creators are defintiely having a bit of physics fun.

Big Bang, sure sounds like they are fans of physics or The Big Bang Theory show

#4536 1 year ago

Unlike in game play, in test mode that magnet is grabbing every ball you toss up there to test so that coil will get hot pretty dam quick and needs to cool down. Let it cool toss it in 2-3 times and if it is working fine then exit the settings and play a game and see how it responds.

#4599 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I just watched a video of someone beating Showdown. So, it looks like it is you vs. DIE, and you both have health meters. I guess you have to hit the jackpots to reduce their health meter before their attacks reduce yours. That's pretty cool. I was disappointed though that when the person won, there was no fanfare or celebration. It just went back to normal game play with the balls that were left still in play. Perhaps the video I saw was early code. Does anyone know? If it is current code, I really hope they add in some celebratory animations at the end. Something like what happens when you melt the witch on WOZ. Not that I'll ever see it, but if I do, and if I beat Showdown, I want a celelbration. And it better be good!

If you watched the video with Joe shooting ( Joe had a green hat on ) that was from July of 2017, v1.52 dropped in Oct of 2017 so there might have been more code added since that that video of the wizard mode.

#4649 1 year ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Might be a nice adjustable setting - "SIM Collect: One or All".

Yeah, give us sucky players some handicap options

#4663 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

*@#!*$ is what I say when I complete a mode and simultaneously drain before collecting the SIM card.

set the sim to carry over in the settings

#4675 1 year ago

Is anyone getting any flipper button wear on the decals around the flipper buttons?

#4684 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

You mean like this:

You can see a little bit of lightening right under the button. I’ve only had my pin for 6 weeks. None of my other NIB pins did that. It is not a huge deal and is barely noticeable, but it is strange and somewhat disappointing that it is happening at all. I just bought some vinyl cling flipper button protectors from Titan to ensure it doesn’t get worse.

That's the exact same spot where mine is starting, and I have only 122 games on my machine.

#4694 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Weird. Could it be a defect in the printing rather than wear? I don’t know whether mine came that way or not, but I don’t think so.

Is this below the right hand side flipper button? That's where mine is. Love to see some more photos of other machines to determine artifact in the artwork or wearing prematurely. My machine was made in January of 2018.

1 week later
#4762 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

GDPR has changed the rules on a lot of things in Europe including the use of photographs of people. If the player doesn’t know that their picture is going to be taken and perhaps used on the high score board, it may be a problem.

051763bab5df045ddca24e1c0502d7d26cc6307c (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#4946 1 year ago
Quoted from djoverpour:

I'm hoping at least one other person learns from this

Yep, don't have djoverpour install your price cards or your pin head may result in damage just kidding. For commercial environment I'd install the card as well as the listed price on screen.

In addition I'd get the Mylar flipper button protectors as well as put a small mylar squares on top of the two sides of the blue rail where the lock-down bar touches.

#4978 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Just an FYI:
My phone is flawless. Sorry about those of you who have gotten bad ones, but I bet you are in the minority. QA at JJP is top notch!

It would be interesting to know the born dates of those machines with phone issues. Maybe there was a bad batch during a specific time period. Knock wood my machine has been rock solid and has a born date of January 2018

#5004 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

My DI LE came with two silver drones and one black drone instead of having a white drone in the mix. Anyone else have that? Wondering if it was a factory error. Not too concerned. Maybe it raises the value of my pin, like that stamp with the upside down airplane on it.

Maybe a bad white one was caught in testing and the tossed what they had available in there...

#5034 1 year ago
Quoted from KingBW:

they can keep making them for a very long time

I hope they do so parts are always on hand if need be for this awesome game.

#5053 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I didn't find it in the index, so posting.
In lottery frenzy, you're supposed to have to wave at the camera to scratch the ticket right? It only does it sometimes for me, otherwise it scratches on its own. It's something wrong? How can I make it so that it has to wave to scratch every time? My game is on easy with a dark room in case that influences it.

You can scratch it by waving your hand, rocking your head side to side lol yeah seriously. Also with the auto scratching I believe that happens if you didn't wave it fast enough and a follow up shot went through the theatre again so it auto scratches, might be wrong on that but I think that's what I had observed.

2 weeks later
#5220 1 year ago
Quoted from avspin:

y WOZ is being delivered tomorrow and will sit next to my Dialed In

My WOZRR sits right next to my DILE. In a small collection being that I downsized owning these two makes a great compliment for each other, both have great rules (woz going deeper here) with two totally different shooting layouts and flow, and the sounds and lighting are off the hook second to none.

3 weeks later
#5351 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Got my Dialed In manual.

Mine arrived today as well, ordered on 9/20/18

2 weeks later
#5517 1 year ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Does that mean code will be publicly available 10/15?

Exactly, inquiring minds would like to know lol.

#5540 1 year ago
Quoted from check_switch_26:

had planned to remove it before the game was released, but it slipped my mind.

I hope there were no intentions to remove it in the update because it's great the way it is.

#5579 1 year ago

I watched for a while and have an question on my observation at least. The theater shot seemed only to catch and release now with no toss backwards, did anyone else notice that or was it still as before but I missed it?

#5601 1 year ago
Quoted from jorant:

Anyone here have a standard version? It's already hard to justify 8k.... that extra grand doesnt seem worth it. Your thoughts?
Edit: Nevermind. I searched the thread and got my answer lol

Nice LE on the market place right now with only 430+ games on it, fellow is asking 7699.

#5605 1 year ago
Quoted from fnosm:

I wish that people would not post the 'games' metric in their ads. This is completely unverifiable without a continuous video stream since the game was originally unboxed. Certainly it is no more of a reliable wear indicator than the word 'used.'

Experienced shoppers ignore this description and the uninformed are liable to misunderstand. After the new code drops next week, according the to audits section I will have a machine with less than 100 games on it. Even though I have owned it and played it for a year now.

Rant over, back to Dialed In

The game was made in January of 2018, it was made and released with the current version of code that's out right now. There should be no reason knowing this as of now that the seller game count might be inaccurate. However if the code has come along ways since created I'd say your right the buyer should be aware that the games played may not be accurate.

1 week later
#5786 11 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Reseated all the connectors and still no go

Check the wire continuity on the chain of the effected leds.

#5851 11 months ago

Wow 34 new posts today I thought the code dropped, guess not.....

#5863 11 months ago
Quoted from pb_lawww:

Normaly only the motors wear out. So no need to replace the whole drone. The spare motors can also be found in ebay for small money. Search for "CX-10-005" or just "cheerson cx-10a motor".

Ahh but they have clockwise and counter clockwise... guess it don't matter as long as they spin.

#5864 11 months ago
Quoted from Marvin:

I don't even know why they hooked them to power. Just having them unmoving is fine.

There is a setting to disable them, it's under game settings and it's called "Drones physically active" Just set it to NO.

#5896 11 months ago
Quoted from Marvin:

I understand they can be turned off. you missed my point, They are not functional to the game, there was no reason for them to put in a part that was going to be this unreliable. These drones are known to be cheap and break easily. They could have simply mounted them for looks with no power which is how they all will be eventually anyway. If would be different if they pushed the ball around with the thrust.

I understood your point and agree 100% just pointing out for some who may not know and who currently don't have a drone issue, and like you said they are not required to spin for game play that they can be disabled and still have a 100% working machine when they choose to enable them or when there might be a fix down the road. It seems the voltage might be a bit too high for the motors hence the short life performance but waiting to see what JJP R&D comes up with. Until then I have mine off.

#5946 11 months ago

whoooa!!!!!!

#5949 11 months ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

How do you access the JJP Google Group?

Email Jen at JJP to get you on the forums.

#5954 11 months ago

Lot's of nice touches added, and love the multiball intro now that the ball is held until Dialed In is said in a new tone too now lol.

#5958 11 months ago

Love the enhancements made to EMP mode, the lighting and magnets now are off the hook. Also I noticed the QED guy does a lot of theater blocking now after the ball is grabbed by the magnet to prevent a lot of SDTM. Loving it so far, although one thing I noticed is that the lottery ticket isn't so easy to scratch off as before. Almost as if they lowered the sensitivity of the camera for that mode.

Oh and the phone in addition to the look arrow also show overcharge percentage now.

#5980 11 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Maybe someone can give me the download link? Already ask Jen but still no reply. Thanks

Even with the link to the forum download, if your not logged in to the JJP forums you won't see anything. Email Jen for access to the forums. Everybody who owns JJP machines should do this as we spend a ton of money on them so why deny yourself to privy information? It's well worth doing.

#6011 11 months ago
Quoted from Damien:

I just emailed techsupport@jerseyjackpinball.com and got a link within 5 mins!

So what are the instructions to install?

Download and extract the directory onto the root of a USB stick formatted to FAT32, go to settings, full menu, update and follow prompts.

#6044 11 months ago
Quoted from frolic:

As a policy for myself, I don't mess with beta software (on my computer or my pinballs). It's beta for a reason, you may encounter bugs and sometimes those bugs can be significant.

As with all BETA release's yes always install at your own risks and assume all responsibilities, now with that being said if a vast majority of us are willing to do so this helps with working out the kinks to produce a final version with the feedback we are giving to Ted and crew. To be honest there is very little to no major issues noted thus far.

Awesome work by JJP and staff

#6101 11 months ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

Anyone have a real release date yet for the 1.56 code?

Ted posted if there were no serious issues or bugs found, a code release should be within a weeks time.

Still say the camera is funky in lottery mode, doesn't see motion no matter how much I move and or how bright the lighting is in the room. Other then that the code has been awesome.

#6104 11 months ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I got lotto mode a few times on the beta and didn't notice any difference in how it played. Did you disable the camera in game with that new option or anything? Strange.

Not at all and even in test mode at setting 4 default it picks up motion, I took it even further and changed it to level 1 ( increased sensitivity ) and in game play in a room with normal lighting and then bright as hell that I can cut diamonds the camera still doesn't pickup my arm waiving or me jumping around like a banana etc..

#6128 11 months ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Was starting up my DI today and it died after a few seconds (no power). Seems like a fuse has blown. What fuse do I need to buy? (Will bring the old one to the electric store but just in case they don´t get it.)[quoted image]

Time Delay, 10A, 250V

Fuse 702 feeds the following, so check out those areas if it blows again quickly.

70V Coils (TAN) - Left, Right & Upper Magnets
70V Coils (PNK) - Bob Trap Door Latch Release, Bob Trap Door Open

#6146 11 months ago
Quoted from JayLar:

So changed the fuse and still no power. Are there other fuses that may be blown? The ones in the vicinity of the photograph look fine.

Did the fuse blow again instantly? Get Digital Multi Meter and set it on continuity and check that fuse out of it's holder.

#6151 11 months ago
Quoted from clg:

Working from memory here... Did you check the fuse in the front bottom right of the cabinet by where the game power swtich is? It unscrews from the top of the silver box

You just beat me to it, yep there is a fuse there. Check that one being there seems to be no power at all.

#6153 11 months ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Yep just checked and looks fine. Starting to get nervous here...

Don't look, always use a DDM with continuity to be 100% certain.

#6155 11 months ago
Quoted from JayLar:

I think I am gonna call my techie...

For the hell of it if you have one, the power cord is a very common cord used on computer's, DVR's etc.... If you have one try swapping the DI cord and try powering up the machine, just rule out the power cord itself didn't go bad.

#6175 11 months ago
Quoted from JayLar:

I´ve gone through all the fuses again and believe it´s the fuse in the front bottom right of the cabinet where the game power switch is. Gonna go buy a new one tomorrow. Just to be sure - is it a 5 A 250 V fuse and should it be slow or fast?

According to the manual if you are using a 5A 250v, it's a slow blow fuse 1.25" 3AG size

#6230 11 months ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Yes! Ted released another new beta today. 1.57 is available for testing

Love the lighting effects, plus because I suck and drained so quickly the game gave me a participation award lol, love it.

Lot's of small tweaks and effects, really added to the game play and I swear this update made the sim-card hole larger as I'm sinking the ball in there a lot now lol.

Awesome work Ted.

#6287 11 months ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Looks like the Delta Upgrade to 1.57 is now up on the Jersey Jack website.

Is there any difference from the new Delta release vs the 1.57 that was listed on JJP forums for beta testing?

#6295 11 months ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Is that confirmed? As much as I want to install the code, if we are just a week away from another update, I may wait.

I'd install it now, for almost everything I read in Teds replies about addressing some things is not at this time. So who knows how long before one gets released again and it's pretty awesome at 1.57 right now.

3 weeks later
#6539 10 months ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I don't think I will be updating until bugs are ironed out.

Ditto staying at 1.57 until refinement has been achieved. v1.57 has been awesome and I'm content with it

#6587 10 months ago
Quoted from AFM95:

To confirm, I can still download 1.57 without having to go to 1.60?

yep as long as you are 1.50 or higher

#6638 10 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

After a time, the video lags behind the audio and there are pauses moving from one scene or event to the next, like the game cant process or compute fast enough to keep up with what's going on. I dont have any issues with v1.57 at all. It runs smoothly and perfectly. The video looks like it has a lower framerate and stutters.
Ted has asked me to take a video and send him a picture of the hardware info on my game. I'll have to reupload v1.61 but I'll be gone for the next few days.
I'm in no rush though. I'm still just thrilled this game even exists. Just put up a 2.5 mill score this morning and it's just such a fantastic game!

Just curious what is your machines build date? Maybe there was a component change during production or another manufacturer brought on for making parts?

#6674 9 months ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I don't see 1.61 on the JJP website. I'm not having issues with 1.6, but was going to install the delta upgrade anyway to help test...
snaroff

Most likely a 1.62 delta is going to drop I assume

1 week later
#6804 9 months ago
Quoted from Shredso:

If I want to revert to 1.63 I need to do a full install of 1.5 and then update to 1.63?

1.63???? or 1.61?

Anything in the 1.6 range you'll need to download the full install (1.60 core) then to the delta upgrade that you wish (only 1.61 as of now).

The same goes for anything in the 1.5 range, the full (1.50 core) then to the delta upgrade that you wish. (1.52, 1.57 etc..)

1 week later
#6974 9 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

30 is smaller than 60, so 60 gives you a much bigger WHACK ! Harder, longer, things like that.

Boy, I can't wait until my wife turns 60

2 months later
#7448 6 months ago
Quoted from drizzt76:

I've leveled the machine as perfect as I can get it.

raise the back right leg a few turns and this will toss your ball to the left flipper.

#7450 6 months ago
Quoted from drizzt76:

but DI...not so much

I feel your pain, DI is one I cannot do well on either for some reason.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Machine - For Sale
Kalamazoo, MI
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside