IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Gameplay is identical. It's just cosmetics. I know it's simple but I wanted the powder coating and lighted ramp. That's just me.

LE also has invisa glass and a few other things over the standard right?

4 weeks later
#236 6 years ago

Well besides my trap door getting stuck in the up position every few games my DILE #117 is flawless. Has anyone opened a trouble ticket on the trap door issue? I hate to disable it in settings, but I don't want to have to lift the playfield every time the trap doors sticks open.

2 weeks later
#357 6 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

I would agree the code is done unless they add another mini wizard mode like after you attempt (completing them or not) say 6 modes instead of all the modes. Also maybe tweak the Jackpot calls outs to add more enthusiasm.

I hope they update some of the music and call outs.

1 week later
#371 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's there now is within newscast/disaster theme, so I'm not sure how they could make it better without breaking the cohesion of all the things that make Dialed In feel and sound like it does.

I don't think some decent Jackpot callouts would hurt the cohesion.

#417 6 years ago

Can someone bring me up to speed on how to find the adjustment in the menu for the theatre magnet? also roughly what are people setting it to so they get the desired magnet action?

#446 6 years ago
Quoted from Oshara:

From what I've read people mostly don't like the theme. Hell the theme was a complete bust to me until I played it. The next morning the wife wanted to go play it again - 2 weeks later we own one.
Now that I've put time in and have heard the call outs I really like the theme. I honestly hope all the naysayers get chances to play the game.

X2 the game is fantastic!

#470 6 years ago

I sure hope the JJP protectors are done soon! Cliff is backlogged on orders for 4+ weeks at this point
Any word on when JJP will start mailing out protectors LTG?

#496 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I haven't had a single issue either.

I made a small adjustment on mine and it has worked flawlessly ever since.

1 month later
#937 6 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

I just wanted to post a couple quick pics and a video of my custom designed Dialed In topper. It was designed especially for a client. I tried to contact JJP but never heard back so this topper will not be for sale Nevertheless it was a fun topper to design for a great game!
» YouTube video

That topper is awesome, I want one!

#940 6 years ago

Finally got my JJP phone and SIM protectors and my cliffy shooter lane protector installed... installation wasn’t too bad.

38ECFD87-8B25-494F-9805-4F219CEF17EF (resized).jpeg38ECFD87-8B25-494F-9805-4F219CEF17EF (resized).jpeg
02C9B129-F9CF-4943-87DD-8F191CAAAF98 (resized).jpeg02C9B129-F9CF-4943-87DD-8F191CAAAF98 (resized).jpeg
8C35FF59-3F44-4E7C-9320-BAEEC2E153A8 (resized).jpeg8C35FF59-3F44-4E7C-9320-BAEEC2E153A8 (resized).jpeg

#946 6 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Cocnretehardt, I just recently received my JJP phone protector and will be installing shortly. Do you fine the the phone scoop more difficult to hit now?

Yes the phone scoop is a bit harder to hit now for sure, not too bad but a bit more challenging to stick the shot.

#1044 6 years ago

Well shoot the JJP phone scoop protector is starting to bum me out as it has really made the shot much more difficult. I played a bunch of games last night and am getting more frustrated with the rejected shots as I could hit the phone scoop at will without the protector. Any feedback on the Cliffy phone scoop protector, does it also make the shot very difficult to make?

3 weeks later
#1614 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Whoa! How'd you pull that off? Did you cut from underneath the pf? I'm about to do mine soon, so I'm curious to know.
I'm guessing there is a slight gap that you can get the blade into between the pf and magnet? Did you have to adjust the magnet after to make it flush with the pf? And did you have residue to remove?

That’s what I did.. remove theatre magnet and carefully cut Mylar out, use a little goo gone on he magnet to get sticky off, re install/level magnet and your done.

#1696 6 years ago
Quoted from MightyGrave:

Want to join the Club but im not shure if i take the LE or SE .... Have a very nice offer for an SE.
I have invissible glass and powder coating is also no problem and i dont need the headphone Jack.
Only thing i have to judge is about ramp lights. They look sharp but are they worth the price?
What they the owner of an DI SE? Is the game to dark without the ramp lights?

Does the standard come with a shaker? If not might factor thatbin as it’s worth having.

#1739 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

My DILE Quantum Theatre Magnet enjoys dropping the ball STDM. EMP strike is virtually unplayable because of this.
Not that it needs a video, but here is a 7 second video that shows the abuse
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0dGrhkPxG2TCix
running 1.5, 6.5 pitch, perfectly level.
I believe some other folks have dealt with this?? If so, please advise.
snaroff

Strange! I am running my game at 6.8 degrees with 1.5 code and have not experienced this problem.

#1741 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Well, that's good! I assume stock settings and mylar is covering the magnet?
Mine is LE #96, manufactured 6/13/17. It had some other problems and pieces missing, so as JJP gets more experience building a particular title, maybe they improve? Don't know, but my theatre magnet behavior is really annoying. On the edge of making it a bummer to play...
snaroff

I believe my theatre magnet is set at 120 and I have removed the Mylar from the magnet.

2 weeks later
#1969 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Finally got a chance to pull my machine out last night and put some work into it. Got the following done:
- Adjusted diverter switch, so game always starts with mechanics arm up as intended.
- Sprayed some lube on trap door mech so now it opens/closes.
- Cut the mylar off magnets (they were already starting to bubble after less than 100 games).
- Replaced JJP phone/SIM protectors with Cliffys (WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!).
- Installed shooter lane Cliffy.
With all of these things done, I'm finally able to play and enjoy the game, and after installing 1.50, WOW! Game is packed with some serious fun! The light shows are insane! Playing with the lights dimmed was pretty awesome!
Now, just have to wait for JJP to send me my replacement ramp (balls still flying off the end of the wireform) and like many others in this thread, my theatre magnet releases balls SDTM.

I also have a set of Cliffys coming to replace the factory Sim & phone scoop.. can’t wait to get them!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.