IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cloud7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 6 years ago

If all goes well, I'll be picking mine up tomorrow!!

1 week later
#84 6 years ago

Got mine!

20170706_210003 (resized).jpg20170706_210003 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#205 6 years ago

Does this happen to anyone else? If the sim card hole is not lit, you can drop balls in all day long. The moment it's lit, you can't touch it!

#208 6 years ago
Quoted from JWJr:

From the upper right flipper, that's a very_ narrow shot. I've had better luck trying for a bank shot from the lower flippers off the left edge of either "ticket" standup.
I've also seen a gratifying number of Big Bang shots that fall directly into the subway.

I tend to bank off the ticket stand up more as well. But, once the insert is lit for the sim card, it's like an invisible barrier blocks it!! I realize it's all in my head.

#223 6 years ago

I've had the game now for just over a month. Not tired of it at all, and still feel the game is worth every cent! Everyone who has come over and isn't into pinball is drawn to it immediately! Granted it does stand out next to TSSP and WW. But, when our friends bring their kids over they are glued to Dialed In.

2 weeks later
#278 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Anyone had issues with the balls? Mine didn't look that great NIB, and this week several of them ended up with brown triangles...almost as if burned in, on them that couldn't be cleaned off. Put some new balls in and all is right with the world again.

I didn't even use them. This was my first NIB machine and was advised by a friend to just use my Ooo shiny balls.

6 months later
#3100 6 years ago

I've had my DILE since last July. As of today when QED is all the way to the right, it is now blocking the ball on the wireform ramp. Anyone know what the solution is?

#3102 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Make sure your lightning bolt hadn't slipped in his hands and/or come off and been reinstalled backwards? It only goes on one way where it doesn't block the wireform that crosses the PF.
If that's not it, a pic would be helpful.

I should have posted a pic in the first place. Here is what I have going on.

QED (resized).jpgQED (resized).jpg

#3110 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's what it looks like is happening here...
But that blue sticker on a red target is something I haven't seen on other Dialed Ins...

I will check to see if QED is leaning forward. i didnt notice it leaning while playing. As far as the blue sticker goes, I have one of the first 100 machines off the line. Apparently other people had it too, but it seems it was discontinued.

#3112 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

We have one of the first 20 off the line with a mid-may build date and ours is blue (no sticker)...

lol, well I guess it's a mystery! But, I do remember seeing other people in one of the Dialed In threads talking about the blue sticker.

#3113 6 years ago

I checked to see if the QED is leaning forward. The figure itself is not leaning off of the mechanism. But the entire mechanism does seem to wobble back and forth in the slot of the track if manually moved back and forth. If left to gravity it seems to ride the bottom of the slot. Perhaps that is my issue?

2 months later
#4307 5 years ago

Anyone have an idea of where these go? They're both the same screw.

20180528_125519 (resized).jpg20180528_125519 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 22.50
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Lighting - Led
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cloud7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=cloud7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.