IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccbiggsoo7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3754 5 years ago

Could you buy the ramp that lights up off le and put it on standard?? I can do my own powdercoating. Didnt know if they sold those seperately?

10 months later
#7422 5 years ago

just joined the club. was wondering if all the drones are supposed to spin or just one of them. only got one working.

1 month later
#7559 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

I totally forgot if I read somewhere if someone has/hasn't solved this ball trap behind the phone. Did someone come up with a solution? It seems like a post would have to be screwed on at the location I'm pointing at?
[quoted image]

mine got stuck there today, not sure what they were thinking here.

1 week later
#7606 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Might be joining the club soon. Can anyone tell me the major issues I should be looking for? Thanks in advance.

drones not all working.

#7619 4 years ago

yeah I talked to jjp on the phone, new code update just lessens the usage of the drones so they won't wear out so fast. prob just a temp fix cause drones are just made cheap as hell and that's about all they can do with the design.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7650 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Why are JJP games so finicky about doing a code update? I just updated my woz to 7.01 with out troubles. I formatted the zip drive and have tried to put the 1.60 code on the stick 4 different times without any success of the game reading it. I re-downloaded the code to try again and no workie...was there any difference between 1.57 and 1.61? Super frustrating and a big time waste.

I just did mine yesterday, had to turn off machine twice before it recognized it, try rebooting it.

3 weeks later
#7782 4 years ago
Quoted from FTMYpinballfan:

Have a couple of questions. Never seen the middle and upper
drones props turn while playing game on my DILE, only the lower
one. Any way to test these? Do these activate only after reaching
certain level during the game?
J.B.

if you are running the 1.61 code they won't hardly ever come on. drones are shitty little Chinese junk that break all the time, so the new code pretty much takes them out of the game so people would quit complaining.

#7789 4 years ago
Quoted from drained:

My new DILE still under warranty has 2 drones that don't spin, only lights when I test them. Gonna try and warranty them out.. I like the drones as it is one of my favorite toys in the game for whatever reason.
There has to be a way to repair them.. nothing to scientific about these unless the motors are burning out which is another problem considering their total run times.

that's what happens, motors overheat from to much usage, no testing on these obviously when they put them in the game.

1 month later
#7994 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

My time wasn’t a huge deal, just a weekend ‘cruise’ lol. Gas was paid for by other party so I was really just out hotels which was fine.. went cheap as I could find. I wouldn’t have gone so far normally — but we worked out a trade +cash deal. Driving to pick up a pin is kinda an adventure I guess.. don’t mind it too much if I don’t have to miss work

what better way to see the countryside!!!

4 weeks later
#8261 4 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

I just got the game and was wondering what the best code is to update to? It came with 1.57 already and a friend mentioned that the latest code has some issues. Thank you

1.60 almost took drones out of the game. they kept burning up from usage on the 1.57 code.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccbiggsoo7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=ccbiggsoo7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.