Topic Stats

• 9,048 posts
  • 494 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Green-Machine
  • Topic is favorited by 164 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,088 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DI CLIP (resized).jpg
DI1 (resized).jpg
DI2 (resized).jpg
DI4 (resized).jpg
69372CE8-CD3A-4BBA-83ED-0A9FAFD64120 (resized).jpeg
568A8AB3-9D97-47E8-AA46-E8F17CEE6CF1 (resized).jpeg
diflash (resized).jpg
99121346-CA6A-4DFC-8201-4E64F2D70934 (resized).jpeg
di-decals-sample (resized).jpg
decals4 (resized).jpg
decals2 (resized).jpg
decals1 (resized).jpg
decals0 (resized).jpg
E7AA35A9-DCF8-41E0-BF0E-55B48A51044D (resized).jpeg
20190828_143115 (resized).jpg
20190814_142930 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (2 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (2 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (1 year ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (1 year ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (1 year ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (1 year ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (1 year ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (1 year ago)

Post #1253 Velcro fix for right ramp hangup Posted by cooked71 (1 year ago)

Post #1258 Detailed pictures for adjusting a misbehaving trap door Posted by foobeer (1 year ago)

Post #1332 Getting access to computer in backbox on Dialed In Posted by hank527 (1 year ago)

Post #1347 Ball trap location. Posted by Kevlar (1 year ago)

Post #1377 Fix for USB at the coin door not working Posted by Pinhead1982 (1 year ago)

Post #1391 Fix for Tilt Bob not working all of a sudden Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #1431 Adjustment point to grease for trap door to operate smoothly Posted by LTG (1 year ago)

Post #1451 Adjusting arm on Quantum Mechanic Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Post #2507 How to get in backbox to check audio connections Posted by pinstadium (1 year ago)

Post #2661 DIY Lighting how-to for sides of Dialed In backglass Posted by lyonsden (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andre060.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#455 2 years ago

Having a real hard time finding a photo (any photo!) of the playfield bottom side / underneath. Can someone put the playfield up and post one? Thanks!

#457 2 years ago

Thank you kind sir!

3 weeks later
#654 1 year ago

Are Dialed In Cliffy protectors available at any of the usual pinball supply shops? I emailed Cliff to order one from him directly but haven't heard back

#656 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Only avaiable directly form him. He's backlogged for weeks I would imagine but I'm sure he'll get back to you.

Good to know, thanks!

#659 1 year ago
Quoted from brucipher:

You can get free protectors from JJP - just go to their website - http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/
They are just their version...not Cliffy's.

Thanks! Problem is I don't have my game yet - expecting an "it shipped!" email any time now... Since I don't know if my game will come with the JJP ones or not, I'm hoping to get the Cliffy ones ahead of time so I'm not stuck without anything when the game comes. Seems inappropriate to ask JJP for them before I even have the game.

2 weeks later
#919 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Game is at home and set up now! Not having any of the listed issues/adjustments, but my left wireform does occasionally bounce off the end (maybe 1 in 10) as it comes down to the left inlane. Anyone else have this issue? I'm at 6.5 degrees and I'm level left to right, so I don't think it's a speed or level thing, but who knows

Just got mine yesterday and I had the exact same problem. I added 4-5 #8 washers underneath the wireform support on the left sling and it fixed it for me. No more bounce outs now!

The other problem I have you might have to deal with is the trap door getting stuck open. You may not notice it at first but shots up the leftmost lane are not always supposed to end up in the subway... if they never loop around your trap door is probably stuck open. See earlier posts from LTG, the fix is lubing the mech a bit. I will tackle that today myself!

#920 1 year ago

Oh and +1 on the idea of using the apron lights to indicate tilt warnings! That would be awesome!!

#955 1 year ago

Can't stop playing my game since I got it on Friday! With the fixes to the trap door and left wireform (see above, easy fixes), the game is playing super now. So great! Really feels like a continuation of Whirlwind, Funhouse, Addams and Twilight Zone. LOVE IT!

I totally agree with other folks comments on the orientation of the Crazy Bob sign, though. Someone needs to make a kit to reorient it and fix the ball trap that creates! But it's a minor nit, for sure - highly recommend this game to anyone!

#997 1 year ago

I’m often getting center drains when the theater magnet releases the ball in EMP Strike mode (which doesn’t do the usual “shadow” style ball flip up). Any fixes for this? Seems like the release should light ball save for a few seconds, but it doesn’t.

#1005 1 year ago

Yep in EMP Strike the magnets sometimes move the ball enough for it to not center drain, but not always. I'll try changing the magnet setting. Thanks!

Curious what folks are setting their flipper strength to? My machine came with both bottom flippers set at 18, which seems a little on the weak side. The "green" setting seems to be 21 - interesting they would have set them at lower-than-default.

#1170 1 year ago

Man, I may not be Keith Elwin, but I'm also not completely inept at pinball... That said I just cannot make the SIM shot with a direct hit from the top right flipper. Any shot near the SIM hole tends to get deflected.

My game came with the JJP SIM protector installed which is definitely curled up a bit off the playfield. I have a Cliffy coming in the mail and will swap it out, sure hope it makes the shot more make-able.

#1306 1 year ago

In case you were wondering which USB port to use on Dialed In for the update - the installation instructions alongside the download don't include this info, but the 2.0 manual does:

"Remove the USB stck from your personal computer. Power your game down and insert the USB stck you burned into the USB cable atached to the cabinet divider, behind the coin box, just inside your game’s coin door."

So, no need to get into the back box to update. Nice!

#1384 1 year ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

2 - During gameplay yesterday, the cell phone took on a deep red hue and everything on the display was tinted red. A reboot fixed the issue.

I had a similar problem, yep. Looks like a new bug in the 1.50 code.

#1443 1 year ago

To everyone who has the game with JJP protectors installed: GET THE CLIFFY'S. This afternoon I took the JJP protectors out and installed the Cliffy ones - they are SO much thinner and play better, especially for the SIM shot. On my game at least the SIM shot was un-makable with the JJP protector except from a random bounce-in - a direct shot would ALWAYS get deflected away by the protector.

Top score before today, a few hundred games in since I got the game a couple weeks ago: 750k
Top score today, about 5 or so games after installing the Cliffy's: 2.9M. Collected 4 sim cards, boom!

11 months later
#6047 10 months ago
Quoted from koops:

I spent some time tonight looking at why shots were bricking. It was consistently the scoop vertical reenforcements.
Lifted the pf and looked at the mech. Mine had been installed with a fair bit of slack space behind it for the cables etc. So my guess is that the mech is waaay forward in my machine.

Wow. That's pretty bad! Not only will the vertical reinforcement cause rejects on the phone shot, but it will likely chew through balls like crazy. Good thing you found and fixed this!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Kalamazoo, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Woodstock, GA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andre060.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside