IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VolunteerPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#135 6 years ago

Considering a trade of my scared stiff plus cash for an LE. Sounds like overall folks are very happy with their purchase. I've played Dialed In at southern fried and liked it but didn't love it. That said it was a show, hard to hear and only got a few games on it.

Thoughts?

#138 6 years ago

Well, one reason I'd move SS is to get somehing deeper. Sure looks like DILE would fit the bill for sure.

#152 6 years ago

Joining the club. Trading my SA plus cash for an LE. Not sure on timing yet but pretty excited.

4 weeks later
#238 6 years ago

A question for you owners from a future owner...how's the pin holding up a n the fun department? Long term keeper on this? Super long ball times or pretty reasonable?

I'm about a month out from getting mine. I'm excited but not nearly as pumped up as I am for my TNA. Does Dialed In "kick ass" like owners of GOT think of their pin (which I agree with). Seems like there isn't a ton of excitement about Dialed In. Am I reading this vibe correctly or do people think this is awesome.

Full disclosure. I played Dialed In and TNA more than anything else at SFGE.

9 months later
#4297 5 years ago

Unsolicited offer for a DILE came my way yesterday. Think I’m going to get it. Now to decide if it comes home or on route. For those who have experience, Dialed In does well on route? I currently have hobbit (which I need to change out sometime. Been at location 6 months and has done pretty welll), AFMrLE, MMRLE, TNA, and SS. Other games I own which I could put in are got pro (was on route previously), met pro, SMVE, GBLE, LOTR.

Thanks for the input.

#4347 5 years ago

Officially in the club today with a HUO (not for long) DILE. Will be going on route at Token Game Tavern soon (probably taking the place of Hobbit).

Darin

1 week later
#4516 5 years ago

Just starting to explore my DILE. So far, loving it. Mine was made in March this year so not really sure if I have the JJP protectors or true Cliffy's installed. The phone shot is pretty reliable but I have a terrible time hitting the SIM shot. Honestly, all the shots off the upper flipper I find very difficult. I very rarely hit the inner ramp when trying and don't think I've hit the SIM shot once when actually trying off the upper flipper. To my viewpoint, it looks like weird angles to those shots and the SIM has those posts on either side.

Any suggestions besides just continued practice?

#4525 5 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

More More
You have the true cliffys. You can exercise some strategies to get the SIM card. It is hard to hit straight on. One strategy is to start a MB when it is lit to get a better chance of having the ball go in randomly. Or you can play a mode like meteor where you are shooting the standups to try to get the ball to bounce in. I also find that I can hit it every so often from the upper flipper, so going after the theater shot to the upper flipper is good as you will eventually nail it.

Thanks. Good to know I have the real Cliffy’s. Guess I just need to “work” on it. I just wish all work was this much fun.

#4541 5 years ago
Quoted from chill:My new Selfie Mode record = 139. Got it during multiball today. Camera was going crazy.

Big deal. My teenagers take at least that many daily

Seriously though, that must have been pretty funny. I find I look stupid pretty much on all the selfies.

On a kind of similar note, I LOVED the D'Oh! mode on TSPP during in a similar fashion.

3 months later
#5508 5 years ago

Moving my DILE to my new house today. I have it on the market but might just keep it as I really need to delve into it more.

I have a set of mirror blades for it uninstalled. I’ve put blades on before. Anything special to note if I decide to do the installation?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 22.50
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VolunteerPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=VolunteerPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.