IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VividPsychosis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2446 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Have you tried the "TEST LAB" setting? Works great on my machine...highly recommend.
snaroff

What’s this? Getting my game Friday.

#2475 6 years ago

Hey guys! New DILE owner! My game arrived today and was built 1/15/18. The game arrived perfect and playes well. I have the factory cliffies and have not found any issues in hitting either hole, however I do prefer banking the SIM card shot off the target to the left and right of the theatre.

With that said. I do have some questions for everyone. When I cancel multiball and continue to play, when I lose a ball and then at about to start playing the next ball, it will not allow me to cancel out. I have to play the ball and then start multiball to get back to qualifying modes.... this seems wrong, is this normal behavior?

#2477 6 years ago

No, not real cliffys, I have no issues making shots though. However I am sitting right now after locking a ball trying to cancel out of MB and it won’t let me....

#2480 6 years ago

I didn’t screw up. I started a mode, completed it without multiball. Then I drained, and it wouldn’t let me cancel before going to the next ball and starting a mode. If that’s how it’s suppose to be, that’s cool. Now I know I must cancel it only once. I thought you could keep canceling until it was a full multiball.....

#2491 6 years ago

15 SIM card collections in 45 games. I seem to be able to hit it alright from straight shot or bank. Could it be easier? Sure. But it’s drfinitely doable.
I’d say about 20 of those games I didn’t complete a mode at all.

#2496 6 years ago

Anyone in the Richmond or surrounding area that can come help me fix my trap door? It’s acting up and not closing as it should. I don’t want it to burn out the coil. I can pay ya for the repair or give ya beer and we can play. Also, I will be making a video, doing 100 shots on the upper Flipper to see how many times I make the SIM card shot. I did just have my first 2mill+ game with 3 cards.

#2520 6 years ago

Alright, so I fixed my trap door issue. Now I seem to have another issue. After about 5 to 10 throws my magnet gets really weak at the theatre. I looked in settings and there is no magnet strength option. Any one got some advice? My throw works perfectly before that and is set to -90 normal. It just seems to get weak quickly

#2522 6 years ago

Where is the strength setting. It throws the ball fine. Until it becomes weak, maybe 10 throws in or so

#2594 6 years ago

So... this is NOT a paid advertisement :eye roll towards the haters:. Now that we got that out of the way. I wanted to share my first ever experience with Pinstadium lights. The package came well prepared and organized. I did about 10 minutes of phone help with Dialed In because it’s just a tad more complex than plug and play but easy enough for someone who has 0 mechanical ability. With that said. Here are 2 photos in 100% dark room. 1st is with 75% blue and 100% white. The second is 100% white settings. AEnjoy! This is definitely a top three mod for me now going into the future behind pdi glass and a color dmd. It looks even better in person!

48541E2C-4167-478B-86BB-83E3A703F285.jpeg48541E2C-4167-478B-86BB-83E3A703F285.jpeg
7D249BED-3F81-4598-B1B1-C72696DCEEFB.jpeg7D249BED-3F81-4598-B1B1-C72696DCEEFB.jpeg

#2608 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Maybe it’s your camera, but the “on” picture washes out the drone and bob lights compared to the “off” pic. I suspect it would wash out other insert lights too. I much prefer accent lighting where it is dark and not putting a spotlight on the entire play field. The insert lights on the game really pop and when you shine a light on them, the effect is lost.

Well, I can adjust it between 100% to 0% so anything you thought was washed out could be adjusted. The reason the drone looks like that is 1. the photo 2. because its obviously closest to the leds which are close to the glass. The inserts are not taken away in any aspect. If it was, I would remove the kit. Also I got the GI integration so like during EMP strike and stuff, they turn off when the game is suppose to go "dark."

Quoted from bigd1979:

Pic of dile in dark room.... no extra lighting needed imo and its one the best out if the box lit pins ever imo. The inserts and gi can be turned up more if needed also.

This is literally in my dining room with no light at night. Took it on a iphone at 7pm today with black out window blinds. The photo you showed does not have a dark mid playfield like mine, so either you are lieing and not in a 100% dark room, or you edited the photo, unlike mine being straight from picture to here. Actually, now that I look at your photo, you can clearly see light to the sides of your machine on both sides....so why try to spread BS? -Highlighted in red squares... clearly during the day.

67b678841b9137471c8b5c282c82209c5ea34bd8 (resized).jpg67b678841b9137471c8b5c282c82209c5ea34bd8 (resized).jpg

#2610 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Or, he has a better camera than your iphone. That's a possibility, too. Why so accusatory?

Nope, just looking at the light going through the window.

#2615 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Got a good one this time....

Nice photo, but that’s attract mode with all lights on. Of course it’s bright. Mine was after pressing start just like you be during a normal game. Anyways, the mod is great. Just wanted to share with fellow Dialed In Owners. Yes the game has probably the best standard lighting out of most any other game and will be least needed but the difference was still massive to me as I play at night with all lights off.

#2616 6 years ago

Yeah, see the center of the pf during normal play like in the second photo. That’s what’s improved. Anyways, yeah. Just wanted to share.

#2617 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

And gi only....

Just as a comparison. Your photo to mine with pinstadium on for the diffference. Obviously our angles are different but you get it.

98E5EFA6-67B7-47E1-81A7-33F0CE54CD15.jpeg98E5EFA6-67B7-47E1-81A7-33F0CE54CD15.jpeg

#2618 6 years ago

And yours compared to mine with the blue and white.

B05EE162-6C69-4335-BC13-36F5890AAF68.jpegB05EE162-6C69-4335-BC13-36F5890AAF68.jpeg

#2721 6 years ago

Anyone have the issue where when you turn on the machine and loads up, it thinks the coin door is open? I can start a game and it goes away, but every time I turn it on it says it’s open and I cannot see past it on the screen. Game plays fine aside from that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VividPsychosis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=VividPsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.