IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider T3quila.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9459 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverWings:

Theres a ton of info on processors that will work with this MB. I went with the upper end in terms of performance in terms of passmark scores: the i5-4590. Refer to post #9212 this thread for more info on passmark scores:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/185#post-5230320

The interesting question is if this game makes actually use of the additional cores/threads an i5 would give you over an i3 or if the higher clocked i3 is actually better despite being overall weaker and cheaper.

#9461 4 years ago
Quoted from Mageek:

Yes as indicated earlier in the thread it appears to be a single threaded application so I went with the Core i3-4170 @3.7GHz since it's single threaded performance was better than some of the i5s and it only cost me $60. The game works flawlessly with it.

Sorry, didn't see that.
Thank you for verifying that, appreciate it - plus that saves people from buying the more expensive CPU when it would actually perform worse than the cheaper one.

1 month later
#9610 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

They're currently working on adding functionality for updating software via WiFi/Ethernet and making progress on Wonka and JJPOTC for that. I can only guess that Bluetooth will follow after they complete the update enhancement on all 5 JJP pins. Just my wild speculation.

Pushing huge amounts of data through Bluetooth seems not really a good idea. With all the media I figure the images to flash are several gigabyte large.
Maybe the newer Bluetooth standards support faster data transfer.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9612 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

The code updates will not be updated on the pins via Bluetooth, but will be via a WiFi dongle or connecting up an Ethernet cable directly to the motherboard network port. They haven't had us beta testers do anything with Bluetooth yet. The updates are going to be much more convenient and easier than the current update methods. It's nice.

That makes perfect sense.

I'm looking forward to all manufacturers picking this up. Other than Stern I think the other manufacturers use of the shelf PCs, so adding WiFi hardware is not the expensive factor. Developing software support is where it will take time.
Maybe in a couple of years this will become standard.
Really great thing that they are doing here.

2 weeks later
#9657 4 years ago
Quoted from Bschafer:

Can’t find any loose wires. Have looked everywhere. The back box lights flash for a second the fan turns on and then it shuts down. That happen in less than a second. Any ideas? Anybody that will actual call me back at JJP?

Wasn't there something where you have to jumper the reset switch on the Mainboard if it does that? Don't do that now! Just seem to recall having heard something. Might be a different jjp machine though.

1 week later
#9704 4 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

My ball gets stuck in the Lite Drone lane constantly. It didn't do this when I first got my game, but has been doing this for a couple weeks now. About 75% of the balls get stuck. I thought it might be the switch so I adjusted it down a little, but it is not the switch. I can lower the switch manually and the ball doesn't drop. It is just touching the post and the sling rubber. I tried stretching the sling rubber so it was thinner next to the lane, but this didn't seem to help. Any ideas?
Thanks[quoted image]

Looks like the guide in the middle is all the way to the right. Maybe you bent it slightly while cleaning.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
5,815 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider T3quila.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=T3quila and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.