IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spankey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I to want to know this ANSWER right now!

Me Three!

1 week later
#196 6 years ago

Anyone order mirror blades yet or know if ones sold for WOZ and TH will fit DI?

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-mirror-blades

Which blades to get? I need to order.

4 weeks later
#350 6 years ago

I'm waiting for "my distributor" as well. It's a very painful wait. I'm glad to see that a lot of issues are being addressed so there is a positive in that. Can't freakin' wait!!!

5 months later
#2857 6 years ago

I’m finally and officially in!!

9FC3E3FA-6B9E-469B-8888-1D3911860E6E (resized).jpeg9FC3E3FA-6B9E-469B-8888-1D3911860E6E (resized).jpeg

#2859 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If making the coil stronger or weaker doesn't help, then this :
http://www.pinplay.com/5/adjusting_the_ball_trough_on_woz.html
LTG : )

Thanks for this. Just got my game and this has been the only problem I’m having so far.

#2881 6 years ago

Not really a problem but an annoyance. Anyway to straighten out a slight misaligned monitor? If you see my pic above the lower left is a little raised and the monitor is not level to the backglass. I expanded the video settings a bit to compensate but still tilted a bit.

#2883 6 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Anyone got a video of their DI with mirrorblades?

I'm putting mine in tonight or tomorrow. Thought I saw one before somewhere.

#2952 6 years ago

Add me to the list of having a broken trap door. I'm kind of surprised this issue hasn't been taken care of better over past few months. I'm guessing the coil isn't strong enough to pull down the trap door release and it is giving an error.

Think I managed to fix it. Seems like the latch jiggled out of place. Sigh....at least last game I got Grand Champion after I fixed it.

4 weeks later
#3246 6 years ago

So one of my flipper springs broke after less than a month. Ordered a few more replacements. Any easy way to get them on without taking entire flipper assembly off?

#3276 6 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

It’s on display in Texas. No idea what the status is. Check out the Facebook video on the Pinball Star to see it in action. Cool lightning animation

Which video? Link? Can't find it on Facebook.

#3294 6 years ago

Hey all..Trying to install mirror blades but having an issue with the bolts attaching the back box supports. Is there a proper way to twist or amount of pressure to get them loose?

Also, I cannot get my Bluetooth connected. Anyone have a pic of the dongle and where it is attached so I can see if I ever had it installed?

#3318 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Remember the location for updates.

Thanks all. I fixed mine. Simply wasn’t pushed in all the way. Gave it a nudge and got a light.

#3344 6 years ago

Damn. These springs are popping like crazy. Easy fix but a pita to have to do it.

1 month later
#3804 5 years ago

I have been making this more regularly by banking it off the post to the left of the theater.

5 months later
#5587 5 years ago

So it looks like the phone animations are still not complete. I do appreciate the rest of the work done on the code but if the phone character animations are still not done it makes the game feel incomplete.

#5589 5 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

If you watch the Twitch video you'll see were Eric and the crew do say numerous times that the
remaining animations are being rendered and will be included in update!

Might have missed that during the beginning stuttering. Saw the animations still not working later in the video.

1 month later
#6249 5 years ago

New code is awesome! Lighting is tweaked just enough, new Eric quotes, Quantum Theater Multi-ball, modes stacked with multi-ball. Played Earthquake and Tidal Wave in beginning of a game. New Grand Champion score without a Sim-Card! The game is a rush and feels rewarding for playing even without making a Sim. Way to go Ted and team!

2 months later
#7043 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Played Dialed In for the first time today(silverball museum in NJ). Just wanted to chime in how much fun I had with it. As a first time player the game does a good job of telling you what to aim for and how to score. The multiball, emoji, selfie mode stuff is great. And I love the electric shock when you hit the power guy. Spent 90 minutes at the museum thinking I would play a bunch of games but spent 90% of my time with Dialed In. Great stuff!

Exactly how I ended up buying mine. Went to Silverball before it’s release to check it out. There was only the negative hype about the theme and very little positive. There were a few videos out which intrigued me. So yeah. Went to play a game or two. Couldn’t pull me away. Also played WOZ with updated code that day too. Now I have both.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spankey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=Spankey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.