IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4500 5 years ago

Never had this happen before. The ball got stuck somehow behind the phone and I had to take off the playglass to get to it. Hope that doesnt happen again.

#4501 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Never had this happen before. The ball got stuck somehow behind the phone and I had to take off the playglass to get to it. Hope that doesnt happen again.

#4563 5 years ago

So guys I have been playing my DI CE more and more. I think I finally got the story down, can you guys correct me.

So Im some dude, I think an exterminator and I live in a city where disasters happen. I happen to buy this phone from quantum physics which can help me get rid of the disasters. I am still confused about the sim part of it. The bob thingy I think is an app store in the city? also the spider is there because I was an exterminator. Then the quantum people want their phone back because they know its powerful so they attack me with those red lights.
Is this right so far?

#4567 5 years ago

is QED the main character?

#4572 5 years ago

I dont like the selfies, it keeps showing my double chin.

#4574 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I didn’t get the comic book for DI LE, I’m the second owner but original owner only had it 1 month didn’t get comic either.
Are the comic books available anywhere?

Contact JJP and see if they can get you one? They have great customer service.. shipped me some new higher legs.. did the trick.

#4619 5 years ago

The more I play Dialed in the more I love it. Initially I had a hard time getting used to the story, I actually had no idea what was going on.. but now its pretty damn fun. I like the attacks.. Im assuming the quantum guys want their phone back that was sold to me accidentally, thats why they are attacking me?

#4624 5 years ago

I have my DI properly leveled with the bubble at the second line... but the ball has gotten stuck 3-4 times on that slit where that electric guy goes back and fourth. Kind of annoying, someone have a fix?

#4628 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I recommend that you check your pitch angle with a digital level on the playfield. My NIB game's bubble level is off.

and its supposed to be 6.5 ? Thanks!

#4644 5 years ago

Does the first round of multiball always only have 2 balls?

#4669 5 years ago

Is there a way to get more then 5 balls per play? Thats the max it would go in my settings
Mo

2 months later
#5207 5 years ago

Finally got the app working this am. Didn't realize that with the app I can trigger Big Bang. Man that will make some of these modes so much easier!

#5208 5 years ago

BTW Absolutely love my JJP.. so put down a deposit for a WOZ. cant wait!

#5212 5 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

you will lose your shots completed bonus for any mode using big bang. You only get the bonus for shots you actually complete. Its the same for the big bang shot in the game. Its a nice risk reward balance. complete the mode for sure but get less points and have a shot a a sim card. or complete the mode manuallly for more points but risk not completing it and getting no sim card chance.

Point stuff is a little bit over my head... I have no grasp of it, kind of like my Star Wars multiplier thingy.. I have no clue.

9 months later
#7905 4 years ago

I have a lot of trouble making phone shot on my ce . I’ll try putting that Velcro as user suggested above . I may contact jjp and see what they say

#7907 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

If you have the older thicker protector and want the newer thinner Cliffy JJP will send it to you.

is it hard to install?

4 weeks later
#8144 4 years ago

Is 5 still the max balls u can get in this game ? No extra ball buy in ? I want to try to get to end of game as much as possible but I’m having hard time with only 5 balls

4 weeks later
#8648 4 years ago

Hey guys I was cleaning the playfield glass and applying lightly some wax barely even touching the playfield the plastic on top of the drone magnet is lifting off a bit what should i do ?

A5EA6D37-45FA-42F6-A208-693AF2CF37A6 (resized).jpegA5EA6D37-45FA-42F6-A208-693AF2CF37A6 (resized).jpeg
#8651 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

You mean the mylar directly on top of the magnet? You can remove the round piece directly over the magnet. I will eventually get chewed up anyway,

It feels a little thicker then Mylar . If I cut it or remove it there will be a divet between playfield and magnet ?

11 months later
#10804 3 years ago

I have to review this entire thread but did anyone come up with a good way to fix the scoop ? My ball >90% never makes it bounces off or skiMs over it very annoying and frustrating

#10806 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I feel bad for you guys that have this problem. Mine is almost 100% in. I have the factory protector on mine.

Mine has factory protector too but it hits those plastic poles the side or just hits the back and bounces out what gives !

#10809 3 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

When I first got mine I bent the scoop down a bit, protector still installed on scoop. Not sure if that is why mine doesn’t reject like described, but just thought I would share.
Persevere with this and the Theatre magnet. Once this game functions as intended it is simply legendary.

Thanks for advice should I remove the Mylar around the magnet ?

#10810 3 years ago

I think I have my scoop issues figured out I increased the power to my flippers a few notches and I think it has helped a lot

#10812 3 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

Yup. Must do. I took off the Theatre (and upper pf) to do it carefully. Good opportunity to give it a good clean up there.

I got the one off the drones, that theater is hardy to get to!

#10814 3 years ago

Is adjusting outlanes and flipper strength considered "cheating"?

#10817 3 years ago

Other then scoop adjustments and taking off mylar from the magnets, is there anything else I should be doing to "keep it up to date?"
I can finally partially backhand the right flipper into the scoop, finally!
Got some pingraffix blades, cant wait to install those too

#10824 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

How can it be cheating if the factory set it up to be adjustable? Play the game how you enjoy it. Obviously you can't compare a score on an adjusted game to a factory game, but you can't really compare scores anyway. There are so many variables. Set it to 5 ball, crank up the flipper strength, close the outllanes, see some modes you've never seen, have fun with your $8,000 game without feeling bad about what someone said on a forum.

I wish I could set it to more then 5 balls so I can actually get near the end of the game!

#10828 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Decided to shed some light on my translite.
Thanks for write up lyonsden !
I used some 5/8 corner protector ($2.20 for 4 feet) as my angle bracket to keep the leds facing outward on the top and bottom.
Seriously, how did this game not ship with this?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I think during the multiball the backglass dims up and down with the topper, does the same thing happen with the LED strips?
Thanks

#10835 3 years ago

Hey guys I removed the theater magnet from bottom of the cabinet and cut out the Mylar for the magnet and reinstalled Is there a way that round disc of the magnet is supposed to be oriented ? Or does it not matter ?
Thanks

#10838 3 years ago

Is there a fix for the theater magnet? I removed the mylar but most of the time it just runs down the middle. I haven't played my game in a long time but when I first got the machine, it always shot it up towards the pop bumpers, it feels like it wants to do that but can't make it.
Thanks

#10842 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Did you play with the settings for it ?
LTG : )

Yes I tried that other mode other then normal and changed delay to 700. Should I be adjusting something else
Thansk

#10845 3 years ago

I put some pingraffix blades they look good I recommend if u like art blades . Next thing change out the balls and adjust that theater magnet and I should be all dialed in

13964ADC-5685-437F-BCAB-2C14746A1982 (resized).jpeg13964ADC-5685-437F-BCAB-2C14746A1982 (resized).jpegBD513DDD-28A8-423B-BBEE-5939A17A5761 (resized).jpegBD513DDD-28A8-423B-BBEE-5939A17A5761 (resized).jpeg
#10850 3 years ago

Ok i give up on theater magnet tried several settings including negative and positive . Nearly every time it’s active it just holds the ball then drops it down the middle . Maybe magnet needs to be replaced ? Defective ? Anyone replace theirs ? Thanks !

#10852 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Have you tried raising the right leg a smidge? I believe I've heard that somewhere in this thread.

Ill try that, ugh, time to get under the machine again with my crowbar.

#10854 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I don't think replacing the magnet will do anything. What version code are you running? Have you tried new balls? Is the mylar removed from the magnet? The opto switch works properly in switch test? Sorry if you've addressed these questions already.

Yes new balls , removed Mylar I think all tests work fine . Newest version . Thanks for ur help

#10857 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I know for my particular game, I think my maget adjustment value is something like -120 (negative 120) I understand that different games will have different values. What values have you tried?
also, if you're not sure, I would confirm that the opto registers accurately.

Ive tried + 20 , -120, -80, -90, -50 and -20. Only one time it shot up to the bumpers, rest of the time held it then let it go straight down the middle

#10859 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Which time did it shoot it up?

Man.. I dont remember, only once, I think it was after I got the mystery box. and I think it was near -50 at that time.

#10862 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Is the theater magnet only supposed to hold the ball, then toss it up to pops? Or is it supposed to hold the ball, then release it back to the flippers?

I could have swore when I first got the machine , it was brand new direct from JJP when they first made them, it only went up to popbumpers.. the entire time, Im pretty sure.

#10874 3 years ago

can someone please post a photo of what that plastic piece is supposed to look like behind the phone? The fly ball protector? I took it off and can't seem to remember how it looked when it was originally on
Thanks

#10876 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I did that once. Hope these help.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks man

#10877 3 years ago

So if u complete one mode lit sim chip but don’t get it while ur trying complete another mode u still only get one sim ?

#10879 3 years ago

I’ve never really played a game that hurts my arms and hands because I just keep playing it over and over and over . Dialed in definitely has it going on

#10882 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

Hi,
not sure if it was already adressed, but ball sometimes stucks under the BOB trap. It enters well on floaty shot, but then doesn't move under the playfield to the phone scoop. I have to raise the playfield and give a good shake for the ball to go down.
Otherwise plays perfectly.. any tricks, tweaks to recommend ?

I had the same issue, raising the right back leg some helped I think

#10884 3 years ago

Who is going to wear their DI jacket this fall ? I was thinking about leaving the baby and wife at home, throw it on, cruise around town and try to pick up some chicks.

#10890 3 years ago

My keys don’t work for the back box which is really weird anyone else have this problem ? I never tried to access back box before but I want to add an led strip to it

#10893 3 years ago

Yes I know that, those keys dont work. Weird.

1 year later
#12191 2 years ago

I must say the sound system on my DI is pretty good. Better then Wonka I think.

2 weeks later
#12281 2 years ago

Has anyone tried one of those dongles that has both wifi and bluetooth in one?
Thanks

8 months later
#12951 1 year ago

After many many months I finally spent last evening and some this morning replacing the factory scoop and sim card protectors with newer version cliffy's they sent me. Wasnt very fun, but I got it done, man the game is so much more fun and enoyable now, feels like the shots are better. Putting a coat of wax also helped the game play.

Does anyone have some tips on those washers underneath the playfield that hold the posts, I hate those things everytime I get a good turn then the post itself turns, my hands are hurting, any good tricks?
Thanks

#12954 1 year ago

Man so glad I switched out those protectors, Ive gotten to parts in the game I have never seen before.
Its so much crazy fun, great game! I just keep wanting to play more and more

Bravo!

#12956 1 year ago
Quoted from JvdS:

Why would you, its nice!

So no problems on the playfield (chipping etc)?

I have all jjp games , never had a single playfield issue

#12958 1 year ago
Quoted from JvdS:

Ok, so you got rid of the protectors and still no problems with the PF. Do you have mylar or a PF protector?

miscommunication. I got rid of the original factory protectors on the phone scoop and the sim chip shot. The original protectors from the factory were too thick and I would get lots of missed shots, very very annoying
So I contacted JJP about it a long time ago and they sent me new and improved protectors which Im assuming are cliffs. So I installed those on the phone scoop and sim chip shot, much much better, old ones went into the trash.

1 year later
#13377 8 months ago

Anyone still wear their CE jacket?

2 weeks later
#13413 7 months ago

HaS anyone replaced the phone LCD screen because mine has developed a black line on it, and was it easy ? Looking at the parts from JJP website, its says it should only be done by a professional. Anyone have any tips?
Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=Oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.