Topic Stats

• 10,162 posts
  • 545 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Gogdog
  • Topic is favorited by 192 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,238 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200406_145847 (resized).jpg
20200406_145423 (resized).jpg
ribbon (resized).png
DSC00210 (resized).JPG
20200401_170354 (resized).jpg
20200331_192937 (resized).jpg
20200331_193524 (resized).jpg
20200331_193743 (resized).jpg
monitor (resized).jpg
DIBackbox (resized).JPG
20200322_140614 (resized).jpg
20200322_144533 (resized).jpg
20200322_140755 (resized).jpg
screendialedin (resized).jpg
6EEEC438-6422-4C86-BFC3-0A7EC5612200 (resized).jpeg
20200316_122856 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (3 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (3 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (2 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (2 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (2 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (2 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (2 years ago)

Post #1253 Velcro fix for right ramp hangup Posted by cooked71 (2 years ago)

Post #1258 Detailed pictures for adjusting a misbehaving trap door Posted by foobeer (2 years ago)

Post #1332 Getting access to computer in backbox on Dialed In Posted by hank527 (2 years ago)

Post #1347 Ball trap location. Posted by Kevlar (2 years ago)

Post #1377 Fix for USB at the coin door not working Posted by Pinhead1982 (2 years ago)

Post #1391 Fix for Tilt Bob not working all of a sudden Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #1431 Adjustment point to grease for trap door to operate smoothly Posted by LTG (2 years ago)

Post #1451 Adjusting arm on Quantum Mechanic Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Post #2507 How to get in backbox to check audio connections Posted by pinstadium (2 years ago)

Post #2661 DIY Lighting how-to for sides of Dialed In backglass Posted by lyonsden (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4500 1 year ago

Never had this happen before. The ball got stuck somehow behind the phone and I had to take off the playglass to get to it. Hope that doesnt happen again.

#4501 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Never had this happen before. The ball got stuck somehow behind the phone and I had to take off the playglass to get to it. Hope that doesnt happen again.

#4563 1 year ago

So guys I have been playing my DI CE more and more. I think I finally got the story down, can you guys correct me.

So Im some dude, I think an exterminator and I live in a city where disasters happen. I happen to buy this phone from quantum physics which can help me get rid of the disasters. I am still confused about the sim part of it. The bob thingy I think is an app store in the city? also the spider is there because I was an exterminator. Then the quantum people want their phone back because they know its powerful so they attack me with those red lights.
Is this right so far?

#4567 1 year ago

is QED the main character?

#4572 1 year ago

I dont like the selfies, it keeps showing my double chin.

#4574 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I didn’t get the comic book for DI LE, I’m the second owner but original owner only had it 1 month didn’t get comic either.
Are the comic books available anywhere?

Contact JJP and see if they can get you one? They have great customer service.. shipped me some new higher legs.. did the trick.

#4619 1 year ago

The more I play Dialed in the more I love it. Initially I had a hard time getting used to the story, I actually had no idea what was going on.. but now its pretty damn fun. I like the attacks.. Im assuming the quantum guys want their phone back that was sold to me accidentally, thats why they are attacking me?

#4624 1 year ago

I have my DI properly leveled with the bubble at the second line... but the ball has gotten stuck 3-4 times on that slit where that electric guy goes back and fourth. Kind of annoying, someone have a fix?

#4628 1 year ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I recommend that you check your pitch angle with a digital level on the playfield. My NIB game's bubble level is off.

and its supposed to be 6.5 ? Thanks!

#4644 1 year ago

Does the first round of multiball always only have 2 balls?

#4669 1 year ago

Is there a way to get more then 5 balls per play? Thats the max it would go in my settings
Mo

2 months later
#5207 1 year ago

Finally got the app working this am. Didn't realize that with the app I can trigger Big Bang. Man that will make some of these modes so much easier!

#5208 1 year ago

BTW Absolutely love my JJP.. so put down a deposit for a WOZ. cant wait!

#5212 1 year ago
Quoted from Marvin:

you will lose your shots completed bonus for any mode using big bang. You only get the bonus for shots you actually complete. Its the same for the big bang shot in the game. Its a nice risk reward balance. complete the mode for sure but get less points and have a shot a a sim card. or complete the mode manuallly for more points but risk not completing it and getting no sim card chance.

Point stuff is a little bit over my head... I have no grasp of it, kind of like my Star Wars multiplier thingy.. I have no clue.

9 months later
#7905 10 months ago

I have a lot of trouble making phone shot on my ce . I’ll try putting that Velcro as user suggested above . I may contact jjp and see what they say

#7907 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

If you have the older thicker protector and want the newer thinner Cliffy JJP will send it to you.

is it hard to install?

4 weeks later
#8144 9 months ago

Is 5 still the max balls u can get in this game ? No extra ball buy in ? I want to try to get to end of game as much as possible but I’m having hard time with only 5 balls

4 weeks later
#8648 8 months ago

Hey guys I was cleaning the playfield glass and applying lightly some wax barely even touching the playfield the plastic on top of the drone magnet is lifting off a bit what should i do ?

A5EA6D37-45FA-42F6-A208-693AF2CF37A6 (resized).jpeg
#8651 8 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

You mean the mylar directly on top of the magnet? You can remove the round piece directly over the magnet. I will eventually get chewed up anyway,

It feels a little thicker then Mylar . If I cut it or remove it there will be a divet between playfield and magnet ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
7,000 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Ronkonkoma, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside