IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Navystan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8265 4 years ago

OK, I've finally joined the club. I recently had a small collection which included , Harlem Globetrotters, Flight 2000, and Gottlieb Count-Down. yes, I modest old collection. Prior, I went through TAF, STTNG, JD, SW, BSD, T2, and many others. I sold all my old games and now have Dialed In (SE, but with Playfield protector) and Pinbot. Next week, I get my first NIB, Batman 66. In the picture, you can see where BM66 is going. I also attached a few shots of my modest "man cave." I have one "slot" left for a future pin. I'm leaning towards either Wonka or Deadpool. Question for team Dialed in...Can drones "spin time" be adjusted? Right now, it barely spins 1 second. I can check in test mode and see the color LEDs and top and bottom drones spin. However, center drone only lights, but doesn't spin in test mode. Maybe the new software update will do some more with drones?

IMG_0668 (resized).jpegIMG_0668 (resized).jpegIMG_0669 (resized).jpegIMG_0669 (resized).jpegIMG_0671 (resized).jpegIMG_0671 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#9180 4 years ago

Another successful update from 1.71 to 1.73. Took care of video sync problems. A little better on ball eject, but still a little slow. I think I need to do some general maintenance. I hear the Bob trap door mech shooting off extra times, too.

1 week later
#9286 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Update on the trap door. After I greased the trap door,and moved the parts around a bit,the door worked a little better,but it was still hanging up.
The thing that did the trick,was playing about twenty games,on the newly greased trap door.
Now it's opening and closing like a champ! Every once in awhile,it stays open,into the next game.It's not enough to bother me,and now the game is playing much better.
I'd like to thank Lloyd,for taking the time to call me,and helping me out.
I love you man

OK, so I too seem to have a hanging trap door. How/where and what should be "greased?" And, what type of grease? Thanks in advance, Stan.

#9291 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Any grease. I used chain grease for a garage door opener. A little across the axle with the black clip, and a tiny bit across the top of the latch that locks it. Red arrows point to the areas.
Grease it, work up and down a few times by hand. You should be good to go.
LTG : )[quoted image]

Awesome, thanks! Per someone else's recommendation, I did manually move the two mechs and they moved when pushed and pulled. I think a little TLC will do the trick.

11 months later
#11003 3 years ago

Just got back my DILE. Friend had it a few months and I bought it back...hard to not have one the best pins.

So, I started up the game and noticed weird things happening with the train station multi ball. First, it seems on every 2nd ball of 3 ball game, it says lock is lit without me doing anything. Then, if I get a ball locked under bob trap door or via train ramp lock, I immediately get phone scoop saying mulitball is ready. I checked switch matrix and all looks OK. I also forced the game to lock 2 or 3 balls in the station and then start multi ball, so that seems to indicate the optos are working, right? Any help appreciated.

#11005 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

This sounds normal. Once you finish you’re first mode, lock is lit. So, if you started a mode and drain, lock will be lit on ball 2. If you then get the trap door, you lock the ball and MB is ready since the first one is only a two ball MB. (You can bypass MB being ready by tapping both flippers when the first ball is locked.). Subsequent MBs require you to lock more balls, and you can’t use the trap door then. You have to use the side ramp.

Thank you! I noticed there's an option to turn off trap door virtual lock. Maybe my game was set up that way, when I first had it and now it's set to permit one ball lock for multi ball.

#11008 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

Was considering in selling my Dialed In.
I played a lot of Turtles Stern recently, which is more punitive.
Seems that It trained me also as I just raised my HS in Dialed In from 2 to 5.4M
A blast game, DIAL but lost two letters. Twice quantum multi and a good chaos city.
This game is really great.
So finally not selling it

I have purchased a DISE, then sold it in hopes of getting an LE. Then, I got a beautiful condition LE and after 5 months sold to a friend. Then, just a few days ago, I bought the DILE back from my friend. He added the nice topper and sideart. All that to say, I have played most of the "A" pins and still keep coming back to DI. I like the overall value, quality, and "playability" of DI.

398E21AD-4446-45B0-817C-607B0CE48B1D_1_102_o (resized).jpeg398E21AD-4446-45B0-817C-607B0CE48B1D_1_102_o (resized).jpeg4C865A3F-732B-45DD-8FEC-63685E883A44_1_102_o (resized).jpeg4C865A3F-732B-45DD-8FEC-63685E883A44_1_102_o (resized).jpeg
#11010 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Glad to have you back...but....who is saying DI isn't an "A" pin? It is currently ranked 20 out of 344 pins...

correction, DI is definitely an "A" pin.

#11011 3 years ago

Another question for the team.

I have a Cliffy "cliffy" installed in the phone scoop that my friend installed. It's not sitting totally flat. Any ideas how to make is sit perfectly flat? It's working fine, but since it's always staring me in the face, I would prefer perfection!

1 year later
#13028 1 year ago

Back in the club. Now, my THIRD time owning DI. I have gone through just about every game you can think of including games like MM, MB, AFM, GZ, all JJP pins, and more and DI still rises to the top for me. Love that it's so easy to understand the rules and yet its a challenging and rewarding game.

3 weeks later
#13085 1 year ago

Pretty much have my Dialed In, "dialed in." Added Pinstadium lights, Tilt gameblades, and Mezel Mod tower (my fav mod, nicely interactive). Game was sold with all the light mods. I also followed LTG's tech post about "greasing" a key point for the trap door. I was occasionally getting the door stuck open. So far, so good now. Anything missing I should do? Also, is it now normal for drones not to spin anymore? Mine are not and I don't see option in service menu to test for them to spin.

E37A348B-3004-4E3F-9A5F-DAE9AF4625EA_1_102_o (resized).jpegE37A348B-3004-4E3F-9A5F-DAE9AF4625EA_1_102_o (resized).jpegE3EA4CAC-949D-4186-A9BC-505B17347E8A_1_102_o (resized).jpegE3EA4CAC-949D-4186-A9BC-505B17347E8A_1_102_o (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Navystan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=Navystan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.