IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meri-cah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12575 2 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Also having an “issue” where the phone screen will turn off for a few seconds when a ball hits the scoop hard or the post to the left of it. I can’t seem to find any loose cables. Does anyone else have this issue?

Could possibly be a bad video driver board for the phone. Mine just recently went out. I went thru a lot of troubleshooting steps first. Checked all plugs. Only two on the back of the phone. Two under the playfield. After removing the phone and taking it all apart just to check the connections, put it all back together and same thing. Phone would sometimes go black. Talked to Ken at JJP and he suggested the phone video driver board. Says common issue to go bad on this game. Fortunately it was only a $40 part. Unfortunately the first replacement I ordered was faulty. JJP sent out a replacement and now the phone works flawlessly.

So worst case scenario is your out $40 for the new driver board. Contact JJP

2 months later
#12765 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

Boy this camera sure is finnicky. Still trying to figure it out. It literally started taking snapshots again right in the middle of selfie mode. There were generic pictures of DILE plus a logo and then halfway through it started snapping real photos. Only problem was it was taking a picture of the ceiling!? The camera itself doesn't seem out of position, just the black cardboard surrounding it. I may have bumped it getting the screen back into position.
$9 part off Amazon took away the buzzing/feedback noise from the speakers too. The music and sound come through so much clearer now.

Exactly what the previous post stated. Room lighting plays a huge role. I actually moved my machine to the other wall in my gameroom because there was a window behind the player on the other side which caused the camera to only work at night.

8 months later
#13182 1 year ago
Quoted from Cwest:

I recently picked up a DI and noticed that the kickback plunger occasionally fails to kick the ball up into the playfield. It is intermittent with at least half of the kicks ending up in the phone scoop but the rest get a notable thud with the ball continuing down the drain. I do get the ball back but something seems off here. Anyone else have this issue?
Also, I've noticed occasional left flipper "flutter" during multi-ball. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not. Curious to know if anyone has had that issue, as well.
Great thread, and I apologize if these topics have already been brought up in this thread, as I have not read through all pages yet.

You’ll need to adjust the timing for the kickback. You can do this in settings. It’s in milliseconds from the time that the ball rolls over the out lane switch to the time the kickback triggers.

Or….

Check to make sure there is a coil sleeve on the kickback coil. My brand new Wonka was doing this and I looked and saw it was missing the sleeve from the factory. Put in a new one and works perfect every time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meri-cah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=Meri-cah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.