IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1355 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Ok, so here's an issue I'm having, which I haven't seen discussed before. Maybe I missed it. Hopefully there's an easy, low-tech fix?
Any low frequency (bass) sounds cause my cabinet to rattle and vibrate quite loudly. Specifically, it mostly seems to be coming from the left side rail. If I pull the glass forward just a bit, so it's not fully inserted into the cabinet's rear glass channel, the left side rail stops making the rattling noise.....but of course, I can't insert the lockdown bar like this. As soon as I slide the glass all the way back into the rear glass channel, that left side rail starts rattling like a snake whenever the game's audio plays any low frequencies. I'm not blasting the volume, either. I always keep it between 22-24.
Actually, I can get it to make this ugly rattling noise without the game even being on. Merely tapping on the rear glass channel will cause that left side rail to start rattling. With the game audio playing, it's just rattles that much louder!
It's really annoying. None of my other pins do this.
At first, I thought I had a blown speaker, but I soon discovered the sound was coming from the cabinet itself.
Anyone's thoughts are greatly appreciated!!!! <3

Anti-rattle tape would fix it.. or you could try gorilla tape on the top underside of the plastic guide right above where the glass would be.. don’t know how tight the channel fit is there against the glass but that’s likely where the rattle is coming from.

1 year later
#7893 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

We had a few DI at the NW Pinball And Arcade Show this past weekend in a couple lineups with new games like Oktoberfest, POTC, Alice Cooper, MMRM, AFMRM. There were many times I'd walk by and there were lines for everything else but DI was sitting unplayed. It is a hard game to step up to and know what the heck is going on. I've had one for a couple weeks now and I am still pretty lost, other than knowing to hit the electric guy then the phone to start a mode.

I noticed this as well -but I think part of the problem was that it was sandwiched between potc (hard to find anywhere to play one, slightly newer) and I think afmr - hard to beat a classic... or was it alive cooper there.. never get a chance to play that one either really. Still was crazy that there was no line sometimes .. always lines at those front newer games.

#7897 4 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

I noticed the complete opposite at Allentown this year. There was always a huge line to play DILE (4-5 players deep). It was sitting next to a high end restoration of MB, and a few other "A"titles that weren't getting as much love.

Interesting.. no explanation I can think of then.. weird fluke.

#7898 4 years ago

Is the phone scoop cliffy always after market on all versions of DI or did it come installed on the LE or CE ever?

#7902 4 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

This applies to the phone scoop as well.

Any idea on rough build dates for the changes?

#7932 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Absolutely needs the changeable Bob targets. It's the last "need" rule to complete the game. After that, gravy.

That, plus those other 10 things on that list it sounds like? And a fix to the issue at the wizard mode?

#7935 4 years ago

1660 miles this weekend solo drive.. made it home intact and I’m joining the club for a while

72BBC74C-3A1A-477C-A472-290E7AB681FC (resized).jpeg72BBC74C-3A1A-477C-A472-290E7AB681FC (resized).jpegEF8DB58B-E676-4D9C-8CB8-B054C506A223 (resized).jpegEF8DB58B-E676-4D9C-8CB8-B054C506A223 (resized).jpeg
#7943 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

1660 miles?!? After factoring in gas and time, I hope you got a hell of a deal on it!

My time wasn’t a huge deal, just a weekend ‘cruise’ lol. Gas was paid for by other party so I was really just out hotels which was fine.. went cheap as I could find. I wouldn’t have gone so far normally — but we worked out a trade +cash deal. Driving to pick up a pin is kinda an adventure I guess.. don’t mind it too much if I don’t have to miss work

#7951 4 years ago

Man.. I’ve played this game a ton at several shows and on locations. It’s still so different at home — to hear all the nuances, music, callouts. To have properly powered flippers, new balls and the Playfield playing real smooth and fast.. Crazy! Really enhances the game to play at home.

Gotta do the Velcro trick on the phone though I think — lots of rejects so far, a frustrating amount. The thin cliffy is slightly lifted around the hole for some reason - is this common?

#7959 4 years ago

So my friend is telling me the theatre mag should throw the ball around rather then just dropping it — is this true always or generally and how do you adjust it? I see a normal, partial, and test setting for it but that’s it. I thought I needed to crank the power up or something?

#7960 4 years ago

Addedum — I’m running 1.52 which is old apparently.. guessing that’s maybe some of the issue ..

#7965 4 years ago

Can someone explain the significance of the spider in this game? Ive never quite got how it ties in to the theme, but it must somehow..

#7968 4 years ago
Quoted from Kingpin22:

At one time early on the QED guy was going to be an exterminator, the spider just survived somehow.

Seriously? Sounds plausible ..

Also wondering about the 4 LEDs in the apron.. significance?

Is there a best way to feed the upper flipper for that SIM card shot? I do wish there was a setting to leave it lit between balls.. that’s rough to lose it

#7970 4 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

There is a setting to have the SIM card shot carry over from ball to ball. It’s in there.

Yea!! Fixed that

Anyone know what turns the divertor on and off for the left ramp (the woman mechanic)

#7974 4 years ago

Thanks! Will have to check settings, it seemed down more last night than it should be

#7987 4 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Some people have had issues with the newer 1.61 code, so I would suggest just going to 1.57 if it is still available. Then, wait for the next code update to update further, once they have worked the bugs out.

I just went from 1.52 to 1.61 — what issues exist at 1.61 — game ending or crashing issues or just minor stuff?

#7995 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

what better way to see the countryside!!!

Indeed - saw a LOT of it wish I could have explored a bit off the hwy though. Next time

Quoted from Nokoro:

This. If it hasn’t been an issue for you, then don’t worry about it.

Thanks! Haven’t noticed anything yet

#8020 4 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

Carry-over is not factory, you scored well by playing a nerfed game

True it’s not factory but as a newer owner these kinds of scores still baffle me. Haven’t gotten above 800,000 yet. Struggling with scoop rejects. Not from the cliffy - they reject by hitting the metal sides of the scoop mech itself.. that hole is damn tight. Wondering if I can remove the mech and bend the sides out wider..

#8043 4 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Yeah, I was just having a bit of fun. I get the A about 1 in 50-100 games. DI is a very hard game under default settings.

Exactly! That’s why I’ve already turned on sim carry over. It’s not About trying to inflate my final score —- it’s about being able to have a shot at one day completing all the damn letters and playing showdown.

Had two 500k games to start and then put up my first 1mil+ game today. Hoping they continue to get better.. collecting all those letters still seems impossible

#8044 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

even from a right-reverse shoot ?

A backhand? I can hit those 90% now — figured out the sweet spot. But from the left flipper they are very very difficult and iffy..

2 weeks later
#8206 4 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Just curious, but how do you know it stopped working if you don't know what it is for?
Mine always worked fine. It is kind of a cool feature, but not really the way I prefer to play.

Not preferred but I’ve played with my wife that way to even the playing field (so to speak). Problem is you have the Big Bang button right there on the phone - big advantage if lit

1 week later
#8345 4 years ago

I’ve been having a lot of balls jump the left return guide when it’s coming back to the inlane — Is there a suggested fix to keep the balls from jumping out of the wireform?

#8395 4 years ago

Foes the inconsistent phone scoop kick cause almost for there to be done ‘english’ on the ball (like in pool) where it seems to spin towards a drain btwn flippers? That seems to happen to me every 6-10 phone scoop ejects and it takes a good shove to save it..

#8398 4 years ago
Quoted from nettek:

On 1.57 on mine, 9 out of 10 times, I hold the right flipper up and the ball will come out of the scoop, bounce lightly on the flipper and be trapped. On 1.6 and above, it goes all over the place. Sometimes it flies out so hard it hits the habitrail above the scoop, other times it takes two kicks to get it out of the scoop. It also sometimes hits the right slingshot and occasionally goes STDM as well. It's very noticeable. Best way to test it is to go into the coil test for the kickout, put it on repeat and keep feeding the ball in.
I have the older model H81M-P33 motherboard in my DI.

Oh man, that sounds worse than mine. I do get an occasional one that hits the habitrail but those don’t bug me like the ones that go right for the middle. I can deal with inconsistency as long as I’m not facing cheap drains 1/4 of the kick outs.

1 week later
#8599 4 years ago

Hi all, wanted to thank past posters on help with some issues I was having. I have solved them and wanted to post—

1) phone scoop rejects. Had so many from the over the top of pf protector, and the more I watched balls reject the more I was convinced it was because the ball was bouncing around between the thin metal flaps that angle down into the hole. I’ve confirmed this — I removed the protector and bent the flaps in on all 3 sides so they are about at 100 degrees. Then reinstalled and all 3 sides are flush against the wood they protect and about zero ball rejects now. Posting this as an FYI — you can keep the protector there if you get it installed flush and it shouldn’t affect phone shots. 81B81AE3-06A8-44D4-8351-F529F31D2128 (resized).jpeg81B81AE3-06A8-44D4-8351-F529F31D2128 (resized).jpeg

2) ball jumps out of left wire form. Some people said to have jjp send the plastic protector and I was about to bug them when someone posted their own dyi solution. I followed suit and damn it works well — even the super fast shots that scream back around deflect almost instantaneously down to the flipper inlane. HUGE improvement!!! Thank you to whomever posted that.

337EF977-DAA7-4810-A76E-0F0D2039EBB9 (resized).jpeg337EF977-DAA7-4810-A76E-0F0D2039EBB9 (resized).jpeg

#8622 4 years ago

During eruption when you shoot the theatre — is the ball supposed to just drop straight down? Is stickman supposed to block a sdtm or the magnets supposed to mess with the trajectory so it doesn’t go sdtm? Nothing is more agrivating than a theatre drop sdtm — is there by any chance ball save setting for this???

#8624 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

On 1.71 the default behavior is to drop the ball and QED blocks it. The only mode I know that purposely drops the ball without QED blocking is EMP and then I believe it's supposed to be the magnets that alter the trajectory of the ball. Except on my game, the magnets rarely, if ever deflect the dropping ball. There is no Theater ball save, but it would be nice to have.
Rob

Ok — yeah, I think emp is what I meant. Damn, so annoying— I’m always on edge when shooting that shot, expecting to have to give the game a good nudge to try and save a sdtm.

#8628 4 years ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

Just stack emp with Multiball. Choose another mission if it's not possible and play emp later with theatre Multiball for example. The game is much easier if you choose the right mode at the right time generally.

Actually I’ve never focused on what rotates the mode selection.. what rotates it?

With the quantum little mini modes - spider, train bash, etc — does a certain number of shots ‘defeat’ them for bonus points or are they just strictly on the timers and that’s it?

#8633 4 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Flipper Buttons

Lol can’t believe I hadn’t noticed that yet. Thanks!

The minimodes seem to take several shots to the spider,ramp,etc and immediate theatre shot right after to activate the ‘mode’. Maybe on the 3rd one?

#8637 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I bought my DI used and it had about 3000 plays on it. The clearcoat seems to be very robust on this game compared to any stern I have bought. It does seem thicker and far more dimple resistant than most recent stern. I'll include photos of the high wear areas so you can see how it's held up so far. It's apparently had the sim hole protector from day 1. There's factory mylar around the phone scoop and cliffies on the inlane drops. There was also mylar on the drain hole.
I did remount the sim hole protector because the leading edge was lifting up. After a bit of an adjustment and some 2 way carpet tape on the leading edge, it's working well. It does not seem to really affect balls entering the hole. I created a support ticket on the JJP site and am getting the phone scoop protector sent which is nice.
Rob
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah I was looking at mine the other day and thinking the same thing about sterns pfs— no doubt there is still dimpling but the craters seem way smaller. Could just be all smashed down but it’s only huo so it doesn’t have *that many plays on it. One thought is that ball speeds maybe are slower a bit. The flipper strength seems turned down on DI compared to a new stern. Are other people able to consistently backhand the left Betty ramp? It’s rare I can make it..

#8656 4 years ago

An someone explain what the phone means after you lock a ballin the station and it says ‘press both flippers to cancel multiball’? I’ve tried hitting them both, holding them, double tapping them and it never cancels multiball??? How do you do it??

#8661 4 years ago
Quoted from clg:

Do it very quickly or it times out.

I feel like I am? You just immediately press both flippers together once and that cancels it?

#8665 4 years ago

All right I’ll keep trying lol, sounds like it IS possible at least. Once you cancel, can you lock a second ball so you start the first multiball with 3 instead of 2?

#8678 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

of course, your code is up-to-date ? (to be honest, i dont know is this feature is there from the begining)

Yep, sounds like I’m just waiting too long.

#8681 4 years ago
Quoted from Bodacious:

Hi all. When i shoot the ball into the Crazy Bob scoop about every 10th shot the ball dislodges and ends up on the floor of the pinball. Any easy fix for this? Thanks!

Sounds like something may be broken/cracked on subway that the ball is getting thru? Have you checked it out below the pf?

#8682 4 years ago

I am having a blast on this game but I lose a ball about every second or third game because of a bad scoop eject between the flippers (either unsavable or I tilt trying to save). I’m about to just remove the tilt bob im getting so frustrated with the varied scoop eject power and theatre ‘throws’ that just drop straight down as I desperately try to save the drain.

After how much this has been brought up (it’s been going on a long time, right??) I’m just really surprised JJP didn’t address it either thru code or mechanics diagnostics.

It’s the one detriment to the game- I am super happy with everything else.

#8695 4 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

Has anyone had any luck (ie no video lag or coil power issues) with 1.71 and the Celeron processor?

I haven’t noticed the video lag but have some coil power issues. What I did notice though the other day — on the roving arrow mode the call outs ‘shoot the left ramp, etc’ were late— behind the arrow, it had already moved on to the next shot. Maybe there could have been some other reason for this but it seemed like it was just delayed possibly? Anyone else noticed this? It could just be a sound ducking/sequence thing going on if there’s multiple clips queuing maybe?

#8698 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

and than, just tested in game... i'm fool, and you're right guys
btw, just had my best game about SIM with 7 collected (and playing next mode)
OK, next time, still on road to SHOWDOWN

Man I don’t get how some of you guys are collecting so many letters and finishing modes! I think I’ve completed 4 modes and 2 or 3 letters on my best game, but usually 1 letter and complete a couple modes..

You guys are playing wide outlanes, 3 balls, normal difficulty?

#8702 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

well, i'm a tournament player, may i say quite good (but not as few others here lol)
my DI is set from factory, EXCEPT the SIM carry over from ball to ball
and also check this about the SIM hole protector : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-with-or-without-cliffys-

Thanks! Been thinking about removing that sim protector.. mines original and bent/beat up .. I think I’ll Ofer a cliffy for it. I thought I fixed my phone scoop after bending the sides in more, but rejects seem to have increased from what I initially was seeing so thinking mantis there.

#8733 4 years ago

How many people have actually reached out to JJP regarding this?

#8739 4 years ago

Yeah if it can be fixed via software that would be great.. but it could be a while if that ever happens.

Anyone recommend a good 2x 4gb ddr3 memory to go in mine? I have the early build with Celeron and 4gb of memory..if it’s not too $$ id like to try going to 8gb to test difference

#8742 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

This was the first thing I tried to no avail. CPU upgrade was the only fix on mine.

Damn! All right cpu fix it is. I’ve not noticed the video lag but erratic coils are driving me nuts

1 week later
#8863 4 years ago
Quoted from mrofnoc:

I only had occasional lag issues, but the phone kickout was very unpredictable. I have a July 2017 build so I threw in a I5 processor and 8 GB of ram. Haven't seen any more lag and the phone kickout goes to the right flipper every time. Fun experiment and well worth it.

Which processor/RAM? I’m close to pulling the trigger on this - just want to make sure I get something compatible.

#8911 4 years ago
Quoted from altan:

Still cannot believe how incredible Dialed In is!
But nothing's perfect. I've had the ball get temporarily stuck in the playfield slot where the Quantum Electric Guy slides back and forth. Ball hunt fixes it (guy moves to the left and eventually pushes the ball out), but certainly impacts the game's flow!
Is this just a fact of life for Dialed In?

I’ve only had this happen once, maybe twice in the last 300 or so games. More hang ups at the wrench girl for me than getting stuck on that track, I’d think it should be very rare.. once or twice every hundred games?

1 week later
#8981 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I don't know if it can be fixed. Works with some phones, doesn't work with others.
LTG : )

I have iPhone 5/se and it worked fine on older code, using method described earlier. Haven’t tried it on new code yet.

#8982 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The longer the mode runs, the harder it is to beat. After a certain point it's virtually impossible to beat. You still get points for the battle, but the countdown points are not winnable. While the screen describes shooting the ramps and the phone scoop to battle the emoji, a well placed shot into the pop bumpers that bounces around a lot will do far more for completing the mode than making consistent shots. That's because any switch hit also counts as battling the emoji. It's probably worth trying to beat right away because you should be able to do it in 2 immediate shots and it's 100,000 points. But sometimes you can beat it by fluke too, like I did the other day with 2 switch hits. I didn't even make a ramp or scoop shot.
Rob

This is confusing to me — on my game it seems like switch hits add emojis to the screen and ramps/scoops clear some of them, along with the pops. Isn’t that how it works? So the longer you go the more switches u hit and the more pop up on screen to clear? I need to go study this again, maybe I’m imagining that?

2 weeks later
#9085 4 years ago

I have the same trough magnetization issue, been meaning to order a plastic trough shim from Marco, I think those help with the magnetic ‘stickiness’ in the trough.

2 weeks later
#9324 4 years ago

Wondering how often sdtm drops are happening for others (running newest code)?? I can’t get thru the mode anymore w/out one or two of the drops from the theatre not getting thrown by a magnet at all. Which of course is a sdtm without some pretty heavy nudging .. really ruins the mode for me and is super frustrating. This shouldn’t happen hardly ever on this mode right?? That’s the point of all the magnets - to throw the ball around as it drops out of the theatre?

#9335 4 years ago
Quoted from the_zap:

(Assuming you talk about EMP Strike), I agree. However that was already the case before the latest code. EMP Strike recently made me pay more attention to which mode I start when hitting the phone. I try to only start EMP Strike stacked with a MB or when Big Bang is lit, although even that is risky. Faced with EMP Strike in a tournament situation, I will just trap up and time it out. It's a typical risk/reward center shot (3 easy shots end the mode, but will almost certainly drain you) like so many similar shots in different machines throughout the decades that make pinball interesting. What I love about the Theater in DI is that this center shot can behave completely different depending on the situation, unlike a fixed/moving standup target (Gottlieb "Abra Ca Dabra", Williams "Space Mission"), captive ball (Williams "Fish Tales") or drop target bank (Stern "Memory Lane").

Yeah - whoops left that detail out of what mode I was talking about lol. Really feels like they could have coded the magnets a little more active for a few seconds after a ball is caught in the theatre and it drops. No problem with risk/reward but that’s ridiculous to have a required shot that stops the ball completely and then drops it straight down. Wouldn’t really call it risk/reward at that point. Just risk lol

#9345 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I get SDTM drains sometimes from EMP also. I know the magnets are supposed to affect the ball, but a lot of times they don't and I have to depend on the ball falling one way or the other to catch it with a flipper just enough to keep it into play. I'd like to see it a bit more active, at least initially, so that the ball doesn't go SDTM, or have the theater throw it to the upper right flipper.

Yeah — I get the idea behind dropping balls on this mode rather than throwing them but the magnets should def. be more active for 1.5 sec after a ‘catch’ in the theatre. Or a menu option to throw ball around rather than dropping in this mode.

#9399 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I would disagree, but we all have our opinions I like the added challenge of having to get the sim card during the same ball in play.
Rob

It would be one thing if it were just a challenging shot... however on my machine at least it’s almost always an accidental shot banked off something else. There are challenging shots and there are damn near impossible shots. That’s with the cliffy removed and top rubber gone... I can hit the train lock shot nearly every time from that flipper but the sim shot maybe 2% from that flipper. Seems like it should be Makeable.. just don’t get it.

#9410 4 years ago
Quoted from koops:

I have the same issue. Purist’s are going to hate this but I’m going to see if I can make a modification to make it a little wider.

Like cut the wood or adjust the posts on either side? I wouldn’t risk either personally, even though that shot has been pissing me off forever. Interested to see what u try though and how it turns out.

2 months later
#9711 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Fwiw my game did this when the upper sling post was loose. Actually the t not had fallen out when I was doing some other work and it was stuck tongue woofer!
Does anybody have any other pics of their sound board connections inside their cpu case? The only pics I can find are conflicting.

I was just messing with those while replacing the cpu — mine has the black on top connection , 99% sure. Will doublecheck

#9724 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Awesome, thank you!

Black on top on mine

5 months later
#10610 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

A little help please. Can someone tell me when the ball is supposed to be briefly held in the theater and then flip into the pop bumpers? Is it only in a particular mode that action occurs? On my game I now have the theater magnet passing all tests and I can get the ball to briefly hold and then shudder on the theater magnet and then flow into the pops when the delay is set at -200 and when it is in test mode. But I do not see that happen in actual game play. It either goes 'stdm' or passes quickly into the pops without any 'shudder' or 'fling' movement happening.Also, I do not see the magnet holding the ball briefly. Is it supposed to? I reviewed the DI game flow chart but I can't find an answer there so maybe someone knows what is supposed to occur? Thanks for any help offered.

Yes, only some modes fling it. If you collect a box or hurry up if i remember right it should fling it, but it flings it around to your upper flipper, not to the pops. There’s a few other times I believe. Otherwise you’ll either get a straight thru shot or the magnet stops it and drops it onto the back of qed, except for eruption as noted earlier.

3 years later
#13379 9 months ago

For anyone lurking here lately thinking about buying -- still a favorite game of mine but I'd played the hell out of it and am looking to finally switch things up.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/159688

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=Mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.