IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2802 6 years ago

Joined the club today!

How do I scratch the lottery ticket? I waved at the screen but don't think I'm doing it right.

#2826 6 years ago

So my NIB dialed-in is playing great but there are two little issues that I noticed immediately.
1. One of the LEDs in what I would refer to as the laser pulse inserts is missing the red color. I sent a picture to my distributor and JJP is going to mail me out a replacement LED board. This is understandable as things happen in transit.

2. My audio has a horrendous amount of feedback and static. Now I see in this thread that people have talked about it being a known issue. I'm not sure if it happens on every game but mine is definitely super noisy when the audio is off. I submitted a ticket to JJP and they responded with an amazon link to buy my own filter. It's a pretty simple solution, but why the fk are they sending games out with a known issue and then expecting the buyer to pick up the tab on a part? They said they could order me one from the factory but it'd be faster for me to just buy it on my own.

I don't typically let little things bother me but the fact I just dropped 8k on a toy and the company basically acknowledges something is wrong with the game and expects me to alleviate it really rubs me the wrong way. I like JJP way better than Stern but ignoring known problems isn't a good way to conduct business.

Anyone else have this static issue and get the same response?

#2828 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I'd probably just buy the thing on Amazon, BUT after dropping $8K on a toy with a known issue that is covered under warranty and being told to pay/fix it herself, my wife would probably head to JJP and rip someone's heart out Temple of Doom style.

I ordered it on Amazon - it's the principal of the matter not the money. Someone play tested the game, definitely heard blaring static and was like - "good enough". Ship IT!

#2830 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Yeah I'd be pissed off don't get me wrong, but at some point you just want the damn thing fixed and I guess that's what they're counting on, right?
I'll tell you what, though. It turns me off from buying a DILE. I'm this close. But there's a lot of machines out there on the market at 1/2 price or less. Why deal with the BS?

Because it's an awesome game

#2832 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Not all games have issues, I'd guess most don't. Mine has been flawless, nothing I couldn't easily fix myself. Only issue I really had was chipping on sim card hold and I wasn't happy I had to buy a cliffy set, but the game has been fantastic otherwise.
If you like tz and fh, you will love di. If tz and fh aren't your cup of tea, you may not like di as the shots are very familiar. The code is deep, it has great sound and visuals and cool toys.

The game is awesome - I'd buy it again even knowing of the minor issues.

So you have no static? - I have 2 prong outlets in my home. I wonder if that's the issue..

#2844 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's usually a location-specific wiring issue, so they probably heard nothing at the factory.

I'm thinking my two prong outlets might be the issue. It's going on location soon so I'll confirm once it's there.

#2860 6 years ago

Just wanted to confirm that the ground loop isolator above worked perfectly. My game has zero static in the audio now.

2 years later
#11675 3 years ago

Ball keeps getting stuck in this spot. anyone solve this issue?

PXL_20210130_213249491.jpgPXL_20210130_213249491.jpg
#11686 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Wait, is that elevated? How does that happen? And when?

I think it's bouncing off the sim hole protector. I removed the protector and haven't repeated it again, but it doesn't happen that often. I don't know how else it could've popped up there. It's happened twice in three days though. I tried pounding the protector flat but when I try and install it again it bends up as soon as any pressure is put on it from the posts that screw into it.

I read that cliffy has a better design and sent an email to order that but who knows when it will come in.

I actually posted this in frustration until I guessed what was occurring but wondered if it was a common issue.

#11691 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m thinking of trading my DILE or a Wonka LE. Good or bad decision?

I've had both. I traded my original DI away awhile ago but just picked up another one. It's such a great pin and I'm loving it but I'd give the edge to wonka. The integration with the film is great. Rules are super fun and it shoots like butter. It's just a fantastic pin.

1 year later
#13129 1 year ago

I have a really annoying ball trap on my game right before the quantum mechanic diverter. It's like the habitrail cross piece wasn't welded right and the ball actually touches it. Most shots will go thru fine but when the diverter is moving it will just stop the ball completely and it's hard to get it out without taking the glass off. Should I pull the habitrail out and bend down that cross member?

PXL_20221029_030923991.MP.jpgPXL_20221029_030923991.MP.jpg
#13131 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Is it catching on the diverter ? If so you can adjust it below the playfield. It looks like a small leg leveler riding on a cam. It can be screwed up or down as needed.
LTG : )
[quoted image]

It's hanging on the cross member on the habitrail. It clears the diverter fine.

#13143 1 year ago

What size legs are on a dialed in standard? Just noticed mine are short but I'm not sure which to order.

#13146 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

According to page C-3 in the manual. Standard, LE, and CE, all have 30.5 inch legs.
Call jjp and ask them to get LTG : ) Back.

Thanks. That's probably my issue. I must've put 28.5" legs on it. Not sure how I did that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=Deez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.