IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CUJO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5806 5 years ago

Just watched the preview of the upcoming changes to Dialed In code on Twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/323121671

Looks great! Will surely make a great game even better!
Anybody know when this will be released?

#5812 5 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

If you play enough games the ball will find a way.
[quoted image]
In the left sling.

That may call for a double rubber..lol

#5849 5 years ago
Quoted from pb_lawww:

very cool. Hope to get there, soon.
I remember this situation with Armageddon. Had it two times ready without being able to make the phone shot to get it... The third time I got it - the first and only time - up to now...
One question: which version do you have installed? I see the announcement "Last ball" cannot remember to see this in my game (v1.52) it always says ball 3/3 for the last ball...
Cheers,
Lars

Was wondering the same thing about the "last ball"...

2 weeks later
#6269 5 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Great! Thank you sir!

I had the same issue with my DILE when I got it.
I did what LTG suggested which is also what JJP told me I had to do.
I notched off about 1/4" of the wood on all 6 spots on the speaker box.
Then I used some black latex paint to make it look nice.
You will also need a new modified cam lock from JJP. If you contact them, they will send you one.

CuJo

1 year later
#10219 4 years ago

Had my cell phone in Dialed In do this during game play tonight. Phone stayed that way until I rebooted the pin after the game.
Phone came up ok after cycling power. Running latest code offered on JJP site. Anyone else have the DI phone do this with latest code mid game?

0413201754 (resized).jpg0413201754 (resized).jpg
#10234 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Got fed up with the protector on the phone scoop defecting balls all the time.
Anyone else taken theirs off?.. How is the hole holding up? Any wear? CUJO looks like you
Have taken yours off?

No, the previous owner took it off. He gave me a Mantis protector which I have not bothered to install. I do have new Cliffys as well JJP sent me for the Sim Card and Phone Scoop but I just don't feel I need them installed. I never have any issues getting ball into Phone Scoop as is.

#10235 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Phone wigs out in all kinds of different ways. Usually a reboot fixes it.

Thanks! Yep a reboot took care of it. It's only happened to me two or three times since I got the pin in maybe 180 games approx?
1st time it's happened with the 1.73 code.

#10241 4 years ago

I too notice the cell phone talk is soft too. Only seemed to happen with the new code 1.73 for me.
I haven't opened the backbox in 5-6 months so doubt I pinched any wires.

1 month later
#10533 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I decided to pull the Mantis. There is mylar protecting the top. If it starts to wear I'll re-evaluate. I'm looking forward to making that stupid shot!
I noticed the game is super dirty. I'm the 2nd owner. I can typically do a shop job on a modern Stern in about 4 hours. Basic cleaning, rubber, flipper rebuild etc. How bad is this one? Is this remove a few large assemblies and it's not that bad, or a maze that has to go together in a certain order? I'd like to tackle it this weekend, but I don't want it to take up the entire weekend. Ha!

I have a Mantis protector I have been procrastinating to put in. I don't have any wear but curious if it effects ball dropping into the scoop?

1 week later
#10581 3 years ago

I noticed tonight that both my coin slot LED's are not lighting up. Not sure if they have ever lighted up but went into the menu & I guess there is no test for those (2) LED's.
Anyone know what to check? (Besides the LED's being bad which is not likely as they are both out).

#10585 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

12 volts DC at the sockets ? Spotlights working ?
LTG : )

yep..spotlights work..

#10586 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Page D-171 in the manual. On the I/O board fuse F713 and F714

Will check.. thanks..is there any other bulbs on that same circuit? I only see one spot lite in the game? and it's on but its sorta flickering.

#10603 3 years ago

Booo-Yaaa! Gonna try mine to see....

#10605 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I think I need to download a new manual. My "D's" stop at D-118.

#10606 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

LTG,
Did you mean page D-87?
I still can't find those (2) fuses on that I/O board...

#10608 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm sorry. I must have had the wrong manual.
Please try page D-113

Thanks, that's the right page. Both fuses are good and the surface led indicator lite next to them are lit as well.

#10631 3 years ago

Playing a game last night on DILE, the ball got stopped at the top of the ramp at her diverter scoop. The bottom edge of the scoop was dead center on the ball. Either her arm isn't going up high enough for the ball to travel under or the bottom of the scoop got bent down.

Not sure how it originally looked before this issue. I bent the bottom up maybe 3/8" so the scoop bottom is now perpendicular with the sides of the scoop. Bending it was tough! It's a strong rigid piece of metal! I can't even begin to think how this got bent down on it's own.

Anyone else ever experience this or have to rectify?

#10638 3 years ago
Quoted from RJW:

The height of the diverter arm is adjustable.
I'm assuming it worked properly before.
Underneath there is an adjustment nut, it comes loose if you don't have it really tight. The diverter will slowly creep up until a slow shot will no longer be diverted off the ramp.
Just follow the diverter arm under the playfield, the nut controls how far the arm is pushed up by the cam on the end of the motor. Just adjust it until the bottom of the cam leaves the diverter up top level with the ramp or slightly below.
There are a couple of springs that are held on by that nut, so if you screw it off the end of the arm, you'll have those to contend with.

Yes, no issues w/ diverter in the last 14 months of owning/playing DILE. Happened overnight...

Not problem since I bent it.

I'll take and post a pic (after bending) so you can compare to your diverter scoop.

#10640 3 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Yes, no issues w/ diverter in the last 14 months of owning/playing DILE. Happened overnight...
Not problem since I bent it.
I'll take and post a pic (after bending) so you can compare to your diverter scoop.

This is how my diverter scoop looks now. Didn't take a before pic. It got pretty bent somehow I think during a multiball. Can't quite put that scenario together but don't think it got bent in normal play.

20200613_133203 (resized).jpg20200613_133203 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CUJO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=CUJO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.