IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianBannon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 6 years ago

Anyone else think hitting the side ramp is one of the toughest shots in all of pinball? In looking at the audits so far, 560 side ramp entrance switch hits leading to only 32 side ramp completions in over 400 games played. Some strong players have had a difficult time trying to complete that shot. Any tips?

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I don't think it's that difficult. Whirlwind is way more difficult IMO. It is a bit of a blind shot though as the ramp is hidden from view which can make it a little difficult to "dial in" right away.
How is everyone's theater magnet? Does it drain SDTM when it releases at times or is it relatively safe? The one I play likes to release it down the middle which is the one frustration I have with an otherwise stellar layout.-Hoping they change the code to pulse on release.

Yes, theater magnet is/was a problem. I decided to make the bottom of the playfield unlevel just so a player can catch the ball on the tip of a flipper as it comes off the magnet. Just couldn't stand seeing the frustration of players hitting the theater just to watch the ball go SDTM off the magnet. Hopefully this issue is addressed in the next code release.

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from goren1818:

Read the manual about setting the theatre magnet properly in settings. In some modes, the magnet will throw the ball up through the loop so it does not drain down the center.

Yes, I should get more familiar with the manual now that it is available. I don't see a timer in settings for magnet behavior specifically for the theater, just for the three magnets when game is in multiball. There is a number to change the delay for ball tossing in the Magnet test, kind of an odd place to put that information. This issue didn't crop up until the past few days, so I am beginning to think that the ball tossing feature of the magnet assembly needs a closer look.

Haven't had any luck thus far trying to get a phone synced up to the game. Anyone been successful with a Samsung phone? Any phone?

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You have the manual?

Dialed In manual was recently posted to the Jersey Jack website earlier this month.

2 months later
#499 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

GoT Premium does all right on location, but be sure to set it to casual mode. General public is REALLY confused when it asks them to choose a house right off the bat. Casual mode, you hit start and can launch a ball right off the bat. No questions.
I'd like to know what WWE does on location. I hate the game and believe it would be a dud earner, but it would be nice to have some real-world data.

GOT Pro will earn better than the Premium. I have had my GOT Pro on location since January 2016 with it set on Advanced mode as I have plenty of strong players in the mix. Even if I had just casual players I would want them to be able to see the whole game if they were able to get that far.

I believe that there are still NIB WWE games available from the initial run. That should be enough to tell you how good it is on location.

1 year later
#5743 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I'm in the camp of disagreeing. I think in a home environment, you should be able to beat your game at least once a year, preferably a little more. How on earth is anyone going to beat it on route?

My Dialed In on location has been beaten at least once, of that I am sure. Of course, it was a world class player

2 months later
#6914 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Check if the blue steel flap is broken off of the trap door. If it is, fix that first.
Next up, lift the playfield up and hold with your right hand. Grab the trap door assembly with your left and give it a sharp tug or two towards the front of the game.
That should fix you up.
LTG : )

In my case, I had the ball getting stuck between the deflector piece and the below playfield part of the trap door assembly. It is a big gap. I didn't think to check on the flap at the time. Decided to mount a small flipper coil stop upside down to fill that space. Haven't had a problem since.

8 months later
#9084 4 years ago
Quoted from koops:

I have an issue in that my dialed in doesn't fully power up.
I get the main display and phone. Software fully loads.
No playfield lights. Only cabinet based light is near the coin door.
I do have red status lights on the I/O board however.
The cpu light is flashing (D201)
I've looked in the manual and can't seem to find how I am supposed to troubleshoot this nor what the flashing D201 light indicates.
My first stop was going to be testing all fuses on the I/O board.

Have you checked the mini USB connector at the USB1 connection on the CPU board? It connects to the BAG controller board at J101. If that mini USB connector has come loose I don't believe you will have any lights on the playfield. If you are looking straight at the CPU board, it is the USB connection on the far left bottom corner of the CPU board.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 22.50
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianBannon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=BrianBannon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.