IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 13,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 273.
#1 7 years ago

Hi All,

I guess it's time that someone has started this. I just played Dialed In at JJP today and put a deposit down on an LE. It was a blast! Got to try out the brand new code! Who else has put a deposit down? Anyone in for a CE? Who is on the fence? Let's try to keep it positive folks!

dialed-in-3 (resized).jpgdialed-in-3 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

I played and enjoyed but did not put a deposit down. But my friend did so -I'm going to love from a distance.

#3 7 years ago

So far I'm on board as a fan, would love to own one, all 3 versions look great, I got to play it at the PinballStar / JJP release party at the Pinball Gallery and loved it, and I currently have the high score on Pinside.

#4 7 years ago

Do you know what version of code they are up to?

#5 7 years ago

Waiting till confirmed cost in $AUD and will definitely have to sell a few machines to get one, but I love it and haven't played it yet. All positive reviews from people I know who went to reveal in Melbourne and they would love it too!

#6 7 years ago

I hope to own it one day. Right now to much $$$$$. Its a blast to play. Played it at expo. Talked with pat lawlor himself and he showed me how to play. Haven't played a fun game like this in years. Its going to be a hit. I looking forward to unboxing pictures. Hope to post a picture back in this tread of me bringing one home.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Do you know what version of code they are up to?

Not sure, but features are slowly being added. Lots of fun stuff.

#8 7 years ago

Put money down with PinballSTAR for an LE.

Have not played it yet but watched a lot of videos. My main concerns right now are that the sound/music could be better and the graphics on the LCD screen could be more exciting. The actual playfield and insert lightshow looks great.

#9 7 years ago

I am almost certainly a buyer of this title. The LE version most likely. Wife wants me to play before I order otherwise I would already have ordered one.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I am almost certainly a buyer of this title. The LE version most likely. Wife wants me to play before I order otherwise I would already have ordered one.

+1 here. I may be #2499 but have to play it first.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Put money down with pinballstar for an LE.
Have not played it yet but watched a lot of videos. My main concerns right now are that the sound/music could be better and the graphics on the LCD screen could be more exciting. The actual playfield and insert lightshow looks great.

They did get rid of that constant phone ring when lock is lit...if that makes you feel any better.

#12 7 years ago

I'm in! LE...

IMG_20161116_123416 (resized).jpgIMG_20161116_123416 (resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

It's a great game and built very well - flippers feel firm and the ball travels solid! I will love to buy this title and so glad its a standard body too!!! If I don't buy this title, it will be their next title (very sure if it appeals to me!).

#14 7 years ago

I found this video from a month ago, anyone got a more recent one? I would like to see how the software has developed.

#15 7 years ago

Big JJP fan here - looking forward to playing this and then deciding between this and RRWoz.

#16 7 years ago

Played it at the expo. I enjoyed playing it, had many feel good shots.
Can't wait to play it again with updated code.
Have not put $$ down yet.
I think I'm going to get a LE.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Big JJP fan here - looking forward to playing this and then deciding between this and RRWoz.

Both are really great! I look forward to diving into Dialed In. I also have a WOZECLE and I love it! It gets tons of plays.

#18 7 years ago

Im in for an le. Just wondering when they will be shipping. Too excited!

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Yea, I'd really like to hear them update the shipping calendar. Wouldn't it be awesome to hear them say they are still on schedule?

I think JJP will be surprised by how many people order this game once it is in production and available.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yea, I'd really like to hear them update the shipping calendar. Wouldn't it be awesome to hear them say they are still on schedule?
I think JJP will be surprised by how many people order this game once it is in production and available.

Quoted from Mfsrc791:

When I was there, I heard they were still on track for end of quarter 1/spring.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from goren1818:

When I was there, I heard they were still on track for end of quarter 1/spring.

Whether or not they make that date or not, they are still miles ahead of where they were with WOZ and TH. They had 5 playable Dialed-In!s on display at the reveal which were relatively issue-free and had software of a reasonable depth. Now Pat is fine-tuning the game while it is on test and the software is constantly being updated BEFORE it ships. Should be an awesome game by the time customers get it, it's great to watch JJP develop.

#22 7 years ago

Just saw they were live on Facebook just now:

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball/videos/1390283667656892/

#23 7 years ago

Has anyone reserved their number yet?

#24 7 years ago

Are the numbers only for the ce? Or can you reserve a le number? I reserved one through a distributor some that probably means i get whatever number they ordered

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Are the numbers only for the ce? Or can you reserve a le number? I reserved one through a distributor some that probably means i get whatever number they ordered

You can reserve an LE number!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#26 7 years ago

I'm in for an LE ....can't wait! I reserved number 88.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

I'm in for an LE ....can't wait! I reserved number 88.

Congratulations! I finally reserved my number! #960 to match my WOZ.

Does anyone have video of the newest code that just came out?

#28 7 years ago

I ordered an LE #600 to match my WozLE and THLE. Looking forward to playing it with new code.

#29 7 years ago

I was initially turned off by the theme but I keep hearing positive things. Also, I have a WOZRR, a WOZ standard and a Hobbit Smaug Gold SE and WOZ and TZ are my favorite pins so this game has a lot in common with some of my favorite games. I might just have to go ahead and get an LE but I'd like to play it first. It looks like another hit from JJP!

#30 7 years ago

What is the cost of the game? I am a fan of Lawlor pins owning 2 of them TZ and FH. Do you think DI will have similarities to his past pins like TZ etc? If so I will likely like the game very much.
Can anyone explain to me the characteristics of a Lawlor design that makes his game unique?
Thanks
Litz

#31 7 years ago

I just watched that video of the DI game play. Man the game looks amazing. I like the colors. The ramp shot looks very nice. I have to control myself on the preorder.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

What is the cost of the game? I am a fan of Lawlor pins owning 2 of them TZ and FH. Do you think DI will have similarities to his past pins like TZ etc? If so I will likely like the game very much.
Can anyone explain to me the characteristics of a Lawlor design that makes his game unique?
Thanks
Litz

The game is in many ways a pastiche of past Lawlor games (as Road Show was described). You have the Whirlwind ramp and TZ camera shot under the NGG side ramp. You have the idol from RBION (albeit a different design) on the opposite side of the playfield. You have a similar kickback setup to that on NGG. A similar feed to the pops as on Nascar. A Funhouse skill shot just facing the opposite way. And so on and so on. There is even a Pinbot (not Lawlor I know) style playfield with no switches on it.

#33 7 years ago

I see. Now it is starting to make some sense to me. The game looks very cool. I would like to preorder but after all the fiascos that have played out on Pinside I am reluctant to do so. I will think about it more I guess.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

I see. Now it is starting to make some sense to me. The game looks very cool. I would like to preorder but after all the fiascos that have played out on Pinside I am reluctant to do so. I will think about it more I guess.

The game is headed into production in the next few months. Once they start shipping, you will still have time to order one. No need to risk anything now.

#35 7 years ago

Excellent. Thanks for the info.

I was watching the video. DI is a low scoring game like the other JJP games. It seems to me that the higher scoring games are more satisfying. Like TZ when you hit 1 Billion. I guess the low scoring system might be the way pinball is going in the future. What are your thought on the low scoring system?

Thanks
Litz

#36 7 years ago

Also, the pricing model is different than WOZ and Hobbit. On DI you can put 250$ down for an LE but you don't pay it off until its ready to ship, and you can get your 250$ back instead. There's no paying along before the game is built.

#37 7 years ago

Oh. That is good. It reduces your financial risk. Now that is more enticing to me.

#38 7 years ago

Keith went with low scoring on WOZ as a change of pace and it seems to have stuck. I don't care too much as long as the scoring is relatively well balanced.

#39 7 years ago

I agree. It will just take some time to get used to the new scoring.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Excellent. Thanks for the info.
I was watching the video. DI is a low scoring game like the other JJP games. It seems to me that the higher scoring games are more satisfying. Like TZ when you hit 1 Billion. I guess the low scoring system might be the way pinball is going in the future. What are your thought on the low scoring system?
Thanks
Litz

It isn't a big deal. Scoring a million on WOZ or TH feels like scoring a billion on other games. I actually prefer it now.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

It isn't a big deal. Scoring a million on WOZ or TH feels like scoring a billion on other games. I actually prefer it now.

I agree with this 100%! The really high thousands and million scores really feel great to hit.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

I ordered an LE #600 to match my WozLE and THLE. Looking forward to playing it with new code.

Congratulations! That's awesome!

1 week later
#43 7 years ago

Well I'm in ... just plunked a deposit down on LE #2112 directly with JJP. I read chatter that buying from a distributor may be better (as in faster), but I really want to buy local and direct, and go pick it up whenever it happens to be ready.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Well I'm in ... just plunked a deposit down on LE #2112 directly with JJP. I read chatter that buying from a distributor may be better (as in faster), but I really want to buy local and direct, and go pick it up whenever it happens to be ready.

But you will pay taxes buying direct in NJ

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

But you will pay taxes buying direct in NJ

Point. Need to call Jack and find out if there's a home court advantage. If there really isn't I'll go to Joe @ PinballStar; met him once selling him my HUO Flintstones and he was a genuine nice guy.

Miss that Flintstones ... but I digress.

3 months later
#46 6 years ago

So who has gotten the call and is joining the club?!

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from goren1818:

So who has gotten the call and is joining the club?!

My LE is on the line. Should have it in 2-3 weeks.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

My LE is on the line. Should have it in 2-3 weeks.

Great news! I just got the call saying I should have it in 2 weeks I got in sort of late, so I guess they are chugging along.

#49 6 years ago

Pre-ordered a standard this weekend!

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Pre-ordered a standard this weekend!

Welcome to the club!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 13,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?hl=goren1818 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.