IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 273.
#3201 6 years ago

Was just playing a game and this screw popped loose, rolled down the right side of the PF, and fell through the right sling into the cabinet.

Any ideas on what part of the right side of the PF is comes from? Wasn't obvious after 5 minutes of inspection...screw is 1/4" in length.

Thanks in advance for any help!

IMG_9058 (resized).jpgIMG_9058 (resized).jpg

#3202 6 years ago

Screw that holds clear plastic guard behind the cellphone down ?

LTG : )

#3203 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Screw that holds clear plastic guard behind the cellphone down ?

Good guess, but no.

Figured it out. There are 2 screws that hold the phone cover on (at the top). Both of mine were out...don't know where the 2nd one is. Looks like something I can find at a local hardware store if the 2nd isn't in the cabinet.

Thanks for the help!

snaroff

#3204 6 years ago

Speaking of things rolling down the game, I had a stuffed animal propped up on top of the backbox for awhile (just for the heck of it). Yesterday it scared the fuzz out of me when the shaker motor engaged after I locked a ball and the thing rolled / bounced down the glass right at me.

#3205 6 years ago
Quoted from chill:

Speaking of things rolling down the game, I had a stuffed animal propped up on top of the backbox for awhile (just for the heck of it). Yesterday it scared the fuzz out of me when the shaker motor engaged after I locked a ball and the thing rolled / bounced down the glass right at me.

LMAO hilarious I had this exact thing happen and scared the crap out of me and my son. I moved them to a game without a shaker motor.

#3206 6 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

LMAO hilarious I had this exact thing happen and scared the crap out of me and my son. I moved them to a game without a shaker motor.

LOL... DILE arrives Friday.. can’t wait to get my hands on this game

#3207 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

LOL... DILE arrives Friday.. can’t wait to get my hands on this game

Congrats on the purchase it is an amazing game. I wish they would do more original themes. This game just shows that you don’t need a big name license to make an incredible game.

#3208 6 years ago

Just got a call from the truck driver, mine should be here within the hour . . . . . it's just like Christmas morning!

#3209 6 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Just got a call from the truck driver, mine should be here within the hour . . . . . it's just like Christmas morning!

Damn! Beat me by 2 days

Make sure you inspect the hell out of it, inside and out before you accept the delivery!

#3210 6 years ago

I've reached out to Stephen at JJP - who's be super helpful in my less than a week of owning my DI about this but has anyone else seen this issue with the DI Phone?

When the machine boots- only the bottom third of the phone works. When the gameplay starts- it goes completely black.

This seems like a software issue as sometimes at work (I have dual screens) and my 2nd screen doesn't always boot properly. But I have nothing to compare it to. Obviously I shouldn't have to reboot my machine each time I turn it on (notice I keep saying reboot since this is more PC than pin).

When I reboot- it's fine and works as it should. He's already offered to send me a new one- but curious if anyone has seen this one yet? Thanks!

IMG_1365 (resized).jpgIMG_1365 (resized).jpg
IMG_1364 (resized).jpgIMG_1364 (resized).jpg
IMG_1370 (resized).jpgIMG_1370 (resized).jpg
IMG_1366 (resized).jpgIMG_1366 (resized).jpg

#3211 6 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

He's already offered to send me a new one-

First. Please go into the backbox, and swap the phone and theater VGA cables. Then play a game and see if theater on the phone is cut off. If so, you know it's the phone having an issue.

#3212 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

First. Please go into the backbox, and swap the phone and theater VGA cables. Then play a game and see if theater on the phone is cut off. If so, you know it's the phone having an issue.

good idea! Thanks....will do.

#3213 6 years ago

I’m getting my nib Dialed in LE this Sunday!! So excited, I’ve never purchased a nib pin before! I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas!!

#3214 6 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’m getting my nib Dialed in LE this Sunday!! So excited, I’ve never purchased a nib pin before! I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas!!

Congratulations! Save the box for a fort if you have kids. They'll love it.

#3215 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Phone is blank when I swap cables and reboot-

IMG_1372 (resized).jpgIMG_1372 (resized).jpg

#3216 6 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

And play a game on it. Theater doesn't do much in attract mode.

#3217 6 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

Theater looks complete with phone picture. Looking like an issue with the phone.

#3218 6 years ago

I'll swap again- didn't even think about the attract mode

#3219 6 years ago

ok- it worked- but when I rebooted and swapped back the phone worked too. This is going to be a call the plumber problem that is hard to consistently recreate

As an aside- is the music out of the headphones stereo or mono? I plugged in my good headphones and only had sound out of my left ear. Is there a software switch for stereo?

...or is that possibly not working or connected correctly? Thanks in advance!

Someone else posted this photo of the inside of the box in the head where the VGA connector is for the phone plug- I need to open mine and check that - perhaps that internal connector got loose - it appears to be an extension cable...

118891edc9d090bdf9bcac37e3654d14bac60a9c.jpeg (resized).jpg118891edc9d090bdf9bcac37e3654d14bac60a9c.jpeg (resized).jpg

#3220 6 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

is the music out of the headphones stereo or mono?

It is stereo, if not then a cable is not plugged all the way in.

ddt

#3221 6 years ago
Quoted from daudioguy:

ddt

Yeah my headphones were fully plugged in- I'll have to follow the cable back into the head to see if it's fully seated there-- thanks re the stereo question I assumed it was.

#3222 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

What if the theater and phone are both going blank or cutting in and out? Reset every cable multiple times

#3223 6 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

What if the theater and phone are both going blank or cutting in and out? Reset every cable multiple times

Then something else is wrong.

OS ? Motherboard ?

#3224 6 years ago

The theater goes out more than the phone but the phone also turns a darker tint every now and then. The theater will turn on every now and then while playing but is generally off while the sounds associated with what should be on the theater screen still play.

#3225 6 years ago

How is the quality of powdercoat on your machine's lockdown bar? Mine looks a bit like it would have been handpainted with a brush.

Dialed (resized).JPGDialed (resized).JPG

#3226 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

How is the quality of powdercoat on your machine's lockdown bar? Mine looks a bit like it would have been handpainted with a brush.

Wow mine looks nothing like that,
Must be the overseas version

#3227 6 years ago

Ok, I need to open a ticket despite having this collectable version

#3228 6 years ago

Just joined the club, freaking awesome game, my new favourite.

20180313_151532 (resized).jpg20180313_151532 (resized).jpg

20180313_153128 (resized).jpg20180313_153128 (resized).jpg

20180313_160710 (resized).jpg20180313_160710 (resized).jpg

20180314_121042 (resized).jpg20180314_121042 (resized).jpg

#3229 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Mine doesn't have those weird dots, but it definitely has the brushstroke thing going on.

#3230 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Mine doesn't have those weird dots, but it definitely has the brushstroke thing going on.

Mine is the same, both with dots and strokes, I had them send another one and it was the same so I sent it back. I still have my ticket open, as I want to send a picture of what a good one looks like. It will be interesting to see what they do with others that have this problem too.

#3231 6 years ago
Quoted from pinball_mutha:

Mine is the same, both with dots and strokes, I had them send another one and it was the same so I sent it back. I still have my ticket open, as I want to send a picture of what a good one looks like. It will be interesting to see what they do with others that have this problem too.

Oh I forgot to mention that the rest of the powder coating is glass smooth. It's only the lock bar.

#3232 6 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

They will send new phone. Mine had a dead LED and they sent a whole new phone. Very simple to replace.

I reported it to my salesman Freddy's Pinball. Hopefully it will be fast.
Or should I open another ticket with JJP?
JJP Team - Will Freddy's Pinball Get My Substitute Phone Fast?

#3233 6 years ago

Just one thing.
Yesterday the Montiore went into Powersave.
DI had to be turned off and on again, then it was ok again.
Software bug?

#3234 6 years ago
Quoted from pinball_mutha:

Oh I forgot to mention that the rest of the powder coating is glass smooth. It's only the lock bar.

Yes, the same here.

#3235 6 years ago
Quoted from daudioguy:

ddt

mamemaster - this happened to me because I plugged that cable in your picture into the motherboard the wrong way. Rotate it 180 degrees and it should be OK again.

But daudioguy is right too - if the headhphone cable isn't in all the way you're only going to get one ear's worth.

BTW, this game sounds amazing through headphones. The detail daudioguy got in there is so good.

#3236 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Either that's not powdercoating, it's paint, OR the sanding of the lockdown bar pre-powdercoating was not finished out so it was smooth and you're seeing the (very rough) sanding strokes.

#3237 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Either that's not powdercoating, it's paint, OR the sanding of the lockdown bar pre-powdercoating was not finished out so it was smooth and you're seeing the (very rough) sanding strokes.

I think the raw lockbars were just rough in some batches ....

#3238 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I think the raw lockbars were just rough in some batches ....

But that would have to have been REALLY ROUGH to still have those kinds of grooves AFTER powdercoating. The manufacturer should have rejected those completely.

#3239 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But that would have to have been REALLY ROUGH to still have those kinds of grooves AFTER powdercoating. The manufacturer should have rejected those completely.

Ill have to check mine out when i get home...

#3240 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ill have to check mine out when i get home...

The one we got back in May looks nothing like that. Completely smooth.

#3241 6 years ago

This is the main reason I might decide to buy a standard and get the powder coating done by someone I trust. I just wish the Invisiglass came on the Standard. Seems like a waste to just throw away a piece of unwanted glass.

#3242 6 years ago

Don't know why you'd throw it away. Keep it for another game, accident or sell it

#3243 6 years ago

I could shave with the lockdown bar or the side rails on my DI standard edition.

#3244 6 years ago

Just joined the club.

20180315_183221 (resized).jpg20180315_183221 (resized).jpg

#3245 6 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

ok- it worked- but when I rebooted and swapped back the phone worked too. This is going to be a call the plumber problem that is hard to consistently recreate
As an aside- is the music out of the headphones stereo or mono? I plugged in my good headphones and only had sound out of my left ear. Is there a software switch for stereo?
...or is that possibly not working or connected correctly? Thanks in advance!
Someone else posted this photo of the inside of the box in the head where the VGA connector is for the phone plug- I need to open mine and check that - perhaps that internal connector got loose - it appears to be an extension cable...

Yes. Also, unseat your graphics card & reseat it. Mine was loose, but didn't appear to be. That fixed it.

#3246 6 years ago

So one of my flipper springs broke after less than a month. Ordered a few more replacements. Any easy way to get them on without taking entire flipper assembly off?

#3247 6 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Any easy way to get them on without taking entire flipper assembly off?

Take a small needle nose pliers and open the loop up a little and stick the end in the hole in the metal on the pawl and the EOS bracket.

#3248 6 years ago

Open up loops on both ends like the end of a broken one I fixed.

goodasnew (resized).JPGgoodasnew (resized).JPG

#3249 6 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

So one of my flipper springs broke after less than a month. Ordered a few more replacements. Any easy way to get them on without taking entire flipper assembly off?

If it just broke on the end loop, just bend the next coil on that end into a new loop and continue using the spring.

#3250 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If it just broke on the end loop, just bend the next coil on that end into a new loop and continue using the spring.

Happened to me after 200 plays or so, did the same thing. Same thing happened to a NIB TWD, I guess stick springs are a bit shit these days?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/65?hl=vidiotgt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.