Topic Stats

• 8,847 posts
  • 487 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 minutes ago by Rob_G
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,069 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

34CABBA6-C010-4D34-97C2-A38A35964F23 (resized).jpeg
15665371508663972640152063515880 (resized).jpg
20190819_181516 (resized).jpg
6CF3159B-EE80-44BD-91BF-D1C8ABFAA9BF (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
20190818_173650 (resized).jpg
20190817_173756 (resized).jpg
20190817_145853 (resized).jpg
20190817_132702 (resized).jpg
20190816_170413 (resized).jpg
hwinfo (resized).jpg
2019-08-14 15.21.07 (resized).jpg
2019-08-14 14.29.30 (resized).jpg
2019-08-14 15.20.42 (resized).jpg
2019-08-14 15.32.01 (resized).jpg
2019-08-14 15.32.03 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 8847 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 177.
#251 2 years ago

I am a fan of Dialed In. To me it picks up where pinball left off in the late 90s with many advancements. And an original theme with many current references.

I also like the regular size cabinet vs. the wider one used on previous JJP games. I hope they stick with it.

#252 2 years ago

I honestly think Dialed In might be one of the top games in terms of flow for me. Shooting the scoop to start modes is really the only thing that breaks up the flow...and that's pretty much the only time you shoot the scoop.

After that, every shot flows or can be combo-ed into other shots, and in some cases shots will return differently depending on the state of the game.

Add to that the fact that the mode timers never stop, so you're incentivized to keep shooting and not slow things down too much.

I agree SM is a classic flow game, but I stop and control the ball a lot more on it than I do on DI.

#253 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

...and that's pretty much the only time you shoot the scoop.
Add to that the fact that the mode timers never stop, so you're incentivized to keep shooting and not slow things down too much.

Quick points I actually think the timer stops in the pops...or it's tricking me to think it. You also need to shoot the phone scoop to add more time to modes and side scoop for Sim Cards.

What is a combo considered in the game? Lit shots of 3 or more? I've never broken 7 to be honest so I thought it must be more than 1 shot then a lit shot?

#254 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Enough with the thread jack please.

Fair question, you can make a brand new thread or do some searches in the forum. Not the correct place for this conversation.

I think it's a pretty fair question. In a DI owners thread asking DI owners what pin would compliment it. No? Personally, if/when I pick up a DI it'll sit next to GOT PRO and SMVE. I'm concerned the upper right flipper of both might sync well together, and would think AFMr would be a better fit than SM.

But I agree, DI flows very well.

On topic of gameplay, Big Bang finishes modes right? And lighting Big Bang is just hitting the targets from upper flipper? When I blew up the game I played and made showdown, i seem to remember just going upper flipper lighting BB and cash it in, ignoring the mode objectives for the most part. I had only played a dozen games, so don't know all the rules, but can owners confirm that I have that rule correct?

#255 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I think it's a pretty fair question. In a DI owners thread asking DI owners what pin would compliment it. No?

Not to me, but I'm only me.

#256 2 years ago

I love mine. No complaints at all. The perfect pinball.

IMG_5276 (resized).jpg

#257 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

On topic of gameplay, Big Bang finishes modes right?

Yes if you are in a mode and Big Bang is active and you hit it, it finishes the mode for you. If you hit Big Bang when not in a mode you "use it up" and just get 50,000 points, so probably best to use it during a mode.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

And lighting Big Bang is just hitting the targets from upper flipper?

Correct, the two stand up targets near the Light Big Bang symbol on the playfield. Probably best hit with the upper flipper. The actual Big Bang drop target itself is a little higher on the playfield (to the left of the theater) and perhaps best reached from the lower right flipper.

#258 2 years ago

Just an interesting note here - last night I somehow executes a true RIGHT orbit. I would think that is nearly impossible - it was shocking and I giggled like a silly nerd.

Some of the "citizens" of Quantum City have some hilarious lines. I've only heard this twice, but the girl talking about the inclement weather during the whirlwind disaster (I think it was her) says "Do you wanna see MY warm front?" - LOL; a fine tribute to sexting.

I see Pat Lawlor is credited with some voice work. Anybody have an idea what voice role he plays?

#259 2 years ago

I got word this morning that my LE ships on Monday. It's boxed up at the factory and ready to hand off to the shipper. HUGE props to Joe at PinballSTAR for working hard to stay in communication with me and Jersey Jack Pinball over the last few days. We had some stuff come up, and he handled it like a pro.

#260 2 years ago
Quoted from heryworm:

I love mine. No complaints at all. The perfect pinball.

It really is, I am enjoying mine more than any pin I own.

#261 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Just an interesting note here - last night I somehow executes a true RIGHT orbit. I would think that is nearly impossible - it was shocking and I giggled like a silly nerd.
Some of the "citizens" of Quantum City have some hilarious lines. I've only heard this twice, but the girl talking about the inclement weather during the whirlwind disaster (I think it was her) says "Do you wanna see MY warm front?" - LOL; a fine tribute to sexting.
I see Pat Lawlor is credited with some voice work. Anybody have an idea what voice role he plays?

Sorry to say there is no such thing as a true right orbit,what happened is the ball was moving so fast it jumped the wall and continued around the orbit instead of following the orbit wall and back to the right flipper as intended,I had this happen and if bobs hatch is open the ball can get stuck behind the trap and ball search will not clear the jam,I told jjp a month ago and they thanked me and said they were going to lower flipper power on the line,if you want to stop this from happening you should lower the left flipper power to around 15 or so and it will not jump the wall anymore.

#262 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I got word this morning that my LE ships on Monday. It's boxed up at the factory and ready to hand off to the shipper. HUGE props to Joe at PinballSTAR for working hard to stay in communication with me and Jersey Jack Pinball over the last few days. We had some stuff come up, and he handled it like a pro.

Have fun with it. My wife and I have an LE here and LOVE it.

#263 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Sorry to say there is no such thing as a true right orbit,what happened is the ball was moving so fast it jumped the wall and continued around the orbit instead of following the orbit wall and back to the right flipper as intended,I had this happen and if bobs hatch is open the ball can get stuck behind the trap and ball search will not clear the jam,I told jjp a month ago and they thanked me and said they were going to lower flipper power on the line,if you want to stop this from happening you should lower the left flipper power to around 15 or so and it will not jump the wall anymore.

Well, it was a true right orbit (unintentional as it may be), because it actually happened and fed the ball back to the left flipper

Oh yeah - that could cause a real problem with the trap door open. This is only happened once, though, so I doubt it will be an issue.

JJP should just trip the trap door on a second ball search if the first ball search fails.

#264 2 years ago

Yay its here.... well worth the wait. Game and build quality are top notch. This game really shines in home use and is very difficult especially when u take away all the eb and make magnets more active.20170818_143259 (resized).jpg20170818_143253 (resized).jpg20170818_143221 (resized).jpg

#265 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Well besides my trap door getting stuck in the up position every few games my DILE #117 is flawless. Has anyone opened a trouble ticket on the trap door issue? I hate to disable it in settings, but I don't want to have to lift the playfield every time the trap doors sticks open.

Mine was doing that as well. The small cross spring that releases the lock is to tight for the coil to push. Stretch the spring a little with a screw driver. Problem solved

#266 2 years ago

Well, it was a true right orbit (unintentional as it may be), because it actually happened and fed the ball back to the left flipper
Oh yeah - that could cause a real problem with the trap door open. This is only happened once, though, so I doubt it will be an issue.

JJP should just trip the trap door on a second ball search if the first ball search fails.

I have seen the ball trap on route machines also,the search closes the door but it opens right back up and even if the door stayed down the ball is sitting on the hinge and would need a good jolt to loose,I just lowered my flipper power and that was plenty of power to make the shot but just does not have enough energy to jump the wall.

Great game,love mine

#267 2 years ago

I thought I would do a little write-up for those who are expecting a new DI or those who are just curious about all the toys on the playfield.

I’m trying to keep this short, but there is so much going on with this pin that I simply don’t have the time (or stamina) to do a thorough analysis. I own the pin and have well over a hundred plays on it, so I have a pretty good understanding of the rules and mechanisms.

The rules and playfield layout are incredibly fun and approachable, but I won’t cover that. The lighting and toys really stand out to me, so I thought I would just cover those as objectively as possible.

LIGHT SHOW

Having the entire lighting system on RGB LEDs makes for an incredible light show. The software shines in this department; small touches like fading and strobing round out the more common color-changing effect. Lighting is coded differently for each mode giving each disaster its own unique feel.

TOYS

Wow – a ton of toys that all do a great job of interacting with the ball. That is what makes a toy good in my opinion; the ability to interact with the ball and add randomness and strategy to the playfield.

The drone magnet in conjunction with the nearby rubbers can act as if another slingshot is part of the mechanism. Try changing the default setting of ”hitting the drone standup target to receive a drop” from OFF to ON. You can actually hear the drone motors spinning when a package is ready. Very cool but borderline annoying if you are having trouble hitting the stand-up target.

The Quantum Theater is just a flat-out, kick-ass tribute to Pinball 2000. There is so much going on in the theater; an angled clear plastic screen reflects a third (!) monitor onto a translucent panel and digitally displays virtual targets, activities, spinners, lottery tickets and much more (just like PB2000 technology). When the theater is inactive, you can see through the clear panel and it just looks and acts like another lane that feeds the upper right flipper. When active, it will either stop the ball, drop it straight down or whip it back through the right orbit or sometime into the jets. There is a fair amount of randomness to the theater magnet release.

The QED fellow that travels left and right is a real prick – sometimes you love him (when he saves a ball from a SDTM drop from the theater) and often you hate him (when he seemingly gets in your way on a crucial hurry-up shot). You can work around him, though using both flippers – it is a really good toy with explosive lighting effects.

Betty the mechanic thwarts ball progress by sometimes diverting what should be a great combo shot back to the right flipper into a clumsy ride onto a "plexiglas" upper playfield above the pops. The upper playfield is full of rubber that requires some good nudging. There are three possible exits – a hole down into the pops, the default drop in front of the pops, and a secret hideout behind the theater (I’ve only hit that once). There are a couple modes that use Betty and the upper playfield – this is well done so far. I hope additional code can make even more use of that upper playfield later. During regular play, you can get Betty to release her evil diverting tactics by locking a ball in the train station.

The smart phone is absolutely fantastic for being able to quickly glance at how many shots are left during each mode and where to shoot. It is often setup in a “Skype/Facetime” type loop when a mode is initiated. Character animations are pretty good but still need quite a bit of work (many static images that should be animated during speech). Voice work for each of the 11 (I assume) characters is good. A lot of humor in some of the dialogue (highlights include the yokel bellyaching about aliens and how nobody believed him and the trashy girl complaining about the tornado in her trailer park – but still has time for a little innuendo while Skyping with you). Classic Lawlor dialogue, no doubt. Each character has quite a few lines, so it avoids get repetitive.

Hidden underneath the playfield are three magnets that cause havoc in the middle of the playfield. They are usually only on during multiball or specific modes (like EMP). These are just like Addams family or Last Action Hero – they work great and can be very dangerous, hilarious or aggravating. I recommend turning them up a notch from default. Luckily it is not overused or it could lead to some real frustration.

The ball-locking train station looks cool and futuristic; it lends itself well to futuristic Quantum City – the town we want to destroy (I am still not sure why we want to destroy it instead of save it). Nothing special with the lock mechanism, but the release back onto the playfield is fast and dangerous – kind of the like the left ramp on Monopoly. You have to be ready for it or your ball will likely drain on release. I personally love it.

I think that is all the major toys. Crazy Bob is a whole different story, but I don't consider it a toy.

#268 2 years ago

I thought I would do a little write-up for those who are expecting a new DI or those who are just curious about all the toys on the playfield.
I’m trying to keep this short, but there is so much going on with this pin that I simply don’t have the time (or stamina) to do a thorough analysis. I own the pin and have well over a hundred plays on it, so I have a pretty good understanding of the rules and mechanisms.
The rules and playfield layout are incredibly fun and approachable, but I won’t cover that. The lighting and toys really stand out to me, so I thought I would just cover those as objectively as possible.
LIGHT SHOW
Having the entire lighting system on RGB LEDs makes for an incredible light show. The software shines in this department; small touches like fading and strobing round out the more common color-changing effect. Lighting is coded differently for each mode giving each disaster its own unique feel.
TOYS
Wow – a ton of toys that all do a great job of interacting with the ball. That is what makes a toy good in my opinion; the ability to interact with the ball and add randomness and strategy to the playfield.
The drone magnet in conjunction with the nearby rubbers can act as if another slingshot is part of the mechanism. Try changing the default setting of ”hitting the drone standup target to receive a drop” from OFF to ON. You can actually hear the drone motors spinning when a package is ready. Very cool but borderline annoying if you are having trouble hitting the stand-up target.
The Quantum Theater is just a flat-out, kick-ass tribute to Pinball 2000. There is so much going on in the theater; an angled clear plastic screen reflects a third (!) monitor onto a translucent panel and digitally displays virtual targets, activities, spinners, lottery tickets and much more (just like PB2000 technology). When the theater is inactive, you can see through the clear panel and it just looks and acts like another lane that feeds the upper right flipper. When active, it will either stop the ball, drop it straight down or whip it back through the right orbit or sometime into the jets. There is a fair amount of randomness to the theater magnet release.
The QED fellow that travels left and right is a real prick – sometimes you love him (when he saves a ball from a SDTM drop from the theater) and often you hate him (when he seemingly gets in your way on a crucial hurry-up shot). You can work around him, though using both flippers – it is a really good toy with explosive lighting effects.
Betty the mechanic thwarts ball progress by sometimes diverting what should be a great combo shot back to the right flipper into a clumsy ride onto a "plexiglas" upper playfield above the pops. The upper playfield is full of rubber that requires some good nudging. There are three possible exits – a hole down into the pops, the default drop in front of the pops, and a secret hideout behind the theater (I’ve only hit that once). There are a couple modes that use Betty and the upper playfield – this is well done so far. I hope additional code can make even more use of that upper playfield later. During regular play, you can get Betty to release her evil diverting tactics by locking a ball in the train station.
The smart phone is absolutely fantastic for being able to quickly glance at how many shots are left during each mode and where to shoot. It is often setup in a “Skype/Facetime” type loop when a mode is initiated. Character animations are pretty good but still need quite a bit of work (many static images that should be animated during speech). Voice work for each of the 11 (I assume) characters is good. A lot of humor in some of the dialogue (highlights include the yokel bellyaching about aliens and how nobody believed him and the trashy girl complaining about the tornado in her trailer park – but still has time for a little innuendo while Skyping with you). Classic Lawlor dialogue, no doubt. Each character has quite a few lines, so it avoids get repetitive.
Hidden underneath the playfield are three magnets that cause havoc in the middle of the playfield. They are usually only on during multiball or specific modes (like EMP). These are just like Addams family or Last Action Hero – they work great and can be very dangerous, hilarious or aggravating. I recommend turning them up a notch from default. Luckily it is not overused or it could lead to some real frustration.
The ball-locking train station looks cool and futuristic; it lends itself well to futuristic Quantum City – the town we want to destroy (I am still not sure why we want to destroy it instead of save it). Nothing special with the lock mechanism, but the release back onto the playfield is fast and dangerous – kind of the like the left ramp on Monopoly. You have to be ready for it or your ball will likely drain on release. I personally love it.
I think that is all the major toys. Crazy Bob is a whole different story, but I don't consider it a toy.

Great write up to the BEST GAME OF THE YEAR (maybe more years as well).

#269 2 years ago

Played this at the RailRoad on Sat Night...Wow!!!!

I was blown away; amazing pin; super build quality; I was very impressed.

#270 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Great write up to the BEST GAME OF THE YEAR (maybe more years as well).

Well, it's at least my favorite game this year It is going to be pretty tough to beat in the near future. I played SW pro, TBL, AS and Dialed In - I put my money where the most fun was. A lot of money, ugh.

#271 2 years ago

Well, it's at least my favorite game this year It is going to be pretty tough to beat in the near future. I played SW pro, TBL, AS and Dialed In - I put my money where the most fun was. A lot of money, ugh.

Nice collection you have.

#272 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Nice collection you have.

Thanks Skyemont! We share a few pins in our collection. Wow, you sure have moved thru some pins over the years

What was your take on Hobbit?

#273 2 years ago

I have played DI on location for awhile now. The ramp that returns to the left flipper, sometimes the ball comes out of it and jumps over to the outlane. Also, Crazy Bob on a stick: Sometimes the ball will rest in the slot that Crazy Bob moves in and the machine clears it by moving Bob, or does not clear it and Bob knocks it out. Anyway, a strange issue. Good fun machine though.

#274 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I have played DI on location for awhile now. The ramp that returns to the left flipper, sometimes the ball comes out of it and jumps over to the outlane. Also, Crazy Bob on a stick: Sometimes the ball will rest in the slot that Crazy Bob moves in and the machine clears it by moving Bob, or does not clear it and Bob knocks it out. Anyway, a strange issue. Good fun machine though.

I've seen that "jump out" on several online videos, but mine's never done it. Must be an adjustment thing.

That's "QED", not Bob, but mine does the same thing. I've also had a couple of hangs where a ball goes up the left ramp just as Betty is moving, and clangs the end of the little black prong. Like the QED hang, it clears itself eventually, usually just after the mode times out.

#275 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

They have fixed that issue on all newer games. They modified the ramp from the earlier produced games. I have a couple hundred plays on mine with no issues.

#276 2 years ago

Anyone had issues with the balls? Mine didn't look that great NIB, and this week several of them ended up with brown triangles...almost as if burned in, on them that couldn't be cleaned off. Put some new balls in and all is right with the world again.

#277 2 years ago

Several folks have had pinball condition related issues, not just you.

#278 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Anyone had issues with the balls? Mine didn't look that great NIB, and this week several of them ended up with brown triangles...almost as if burned in, on them that couldn't be cleaned off. Put some new balls in and all is right with the world again.

I didn't even use them. This was my first NIB machine and was advised by a friend to just use my Ooo shiny balls.

#279 2 years ago

Did i mention how fun this game is to shoot? The lightshow during stacked mb and modes is the best. I love the rgb flasher also. Only thing i wish there was a spinner... even know the left orbit when hit lights like one and there is s virtual spinner at the theater. The magnet action is over the top especially set on medium. Game definitely feels like what b/w wld be making if they were still in business.

#280 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Anyone had issues with the balls?

Whatever company I get a game from the balls they give never hit the PF.

#281 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Whatever company I get a game from the balls they give never hit the PF.

Same. I haven't ever seen nice balls ship with a game. I wouldn't even know how to find pinballs as bad as the ones that came with some of the game I've bought.

#282 2 years ago

JJP NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME with their commitment to advancing quality in the pinball industry. I just got mine (S/N 900) and am setting it up and have a sub to install. It looks like all of the electronics are now in the head (JJP - always innovating and impoving) and followed the instructions to service the monitor. They engineered it so that the monitor is mounted on a friggin' swingarm for easy servicing!!! Amazing. Also, the wood bottom of the pin is of amazing quality. but Now to figure out how to connect the sub woofer. Anyone know how this is done? Thanks in advance!

IMG_3323 (resized).JPG

IMG_0231 (resized).JPG

#283 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Has anyone connected a sub-woofer to Dialed In yet? I just got mine (S/N 900) and am setting it up (Woo-hoo) and have a sub to install. It looks like all of the electronics are now in the head (JJP - always innovating and impoving) but I don't want to remove the screen at least until I've played it a few times. Anyone know how this is done? Thanks in advance!

I connected an external sub to the cabinet speaker, typical install. Monitor comes out pretty easy. Loosen screws holding wood blocks, slide out of the way, lift the brackets on each side and monitor comes out on it's arm.

#284 2 years ago

Has anyone turned up their DI and noticed how incredible it sounds? I have rarely been impressed by sound quality from a pin, but DI has probably the best tone I have heard.

#285 2 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

Has anyone turned up their DI and noticed how incredible it sounds? I have rarely been impressed by sound quality from a pin, but DI has probably the best tone I have heard.

Yes! I noticed that right away. It is without a doubt the best stock system I have personally experienced in a pin. I really enjoy the variety in music, too. The whole package is incredible.

#286 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I connected an external sub to the cabinet speaker, typical install. Monitor comes out pretty easy. Loosen screws holding wood blocks, slide out of the way, lift the brackets on each side and monitor comes out on it's arm.

Standard alligator clips?
BTW: JJP is listening to us. My game came with leg protectors and a SIM hole protector. But honestly I'm not surprised knowing how Jack cares about his products and us. WELL worth the money.

IMG_3312 (resized).JPG

IMG_3324 (resized).JPG

#287 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

BTW: JJP is listening to us.

True they are.

FIX YOUR DAMN CLEAR COAT!!!!

#288 2 years ago

Yep best sound to date on a pin imo..... they did a great job redesigning the cab....

#289 2 years ago

So I'm going to go NIB on this pin - anybody know what the wait is?

#290 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The orders from Cliffy are a couple weeks out so factor that in

#291 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The orders from Cliffy are a couple weeks out so factor that in

LOL so 6 months instead of 5?

#292 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I just ordered an LE today from Automated Services and it's shipping today. They just received stock and there is no wait. These where built last week. I have to research this thread and see what I need to do to keep the playfield protected!

#293 2 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I just ordered an LE today from Automated Services and it's shipping today. They just received stock and there is no wait. These where built last week. I have to research this thread and see what I need to do to keep the playfield protected!

Holy crap, that's way less time than i thought! I figured I'd have a couple months before I'd have to pony up the dough. Well, let's hope the next couple weeks go well at the company, and I'll be in the club soon...

Did it ship from JJP or from Automated Services?

#294 2 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

As long as its a recent one you sld b ok ...... at least till u get all your cliffys. I just added the sim cliffy and have 125 games allready and its fine .

#295 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Mine is shipping from Automated.

#296 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

As long as its a recent one you sld b ok ...... at least till u get all your cliffys. I just added the sim cliffy and have 125 games allready and its fine .

Thanks. I ordered the Cliffys but he is slammed right now and it may be a couple weeks before I receive them. I'm just hoping I can put some plays on the game without putting some damage on it.

#297 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and it looks like it shipped directly from JJP.

auto ship (resized).png

#298 2 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Thanks. I ordered the Cliffys but he is slammed right now and it may be a couple weeks before I receive them. I'm just hoping I can put some plays on the game without putting some damage on it.

As long as yours has the sim protector and all the mylar added it sld be ok for a while. Also the newer phone scoop has a nice sloped edge on newer production ones.

#299 2 years ago

This game is Crazy!
I ordered mine a couple of months ago and ordered a full set of Cliffys to add to it. I got pretty lucky - both the pin and the Cliffys arrived today. Thanks to jerseyjack and cliffy for awesome products!

#300 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

This game is Crazy!
I ordered mine a couple of months ago and ordered a full set of Cliffys to add to it. I got pretty lucky - both the pin and the Cliffys arrived today. Thanks to jerseyjack and cliffy for awesome products!

Lol thats what happened to me also.... crazy considering mine was damaged in shipping and i had to wait a extra month lol.... it was meant to be lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,000.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 21.00
There are 8847 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 177.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside