IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 273.
#2101 6 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

Are your f'ing serious. That's literally the point of the slings. It's almost like they designed them to move the ball sideways in an uncontrolled manner, and that slight upward angle of the it aims right toward the outlanes. Clearly that's a design flaw, I can't believe it happens like every single game. Definitely need to call JJP, I can't believe they released a flaw like this.

Listen doofuss, I've played 300 games on DI and the slings aren't brutal *at all* compared with my other games (theatre is another story). Damien was complaining about his sling behavior and I'm simply saying I'm not experiencing the vast sling/side drains that he appears to be experiencing.

Rather than bully me with your BS, why don't you try and help the dude having the problem. Or better yet, stalk him and leave me alone!

snaroff

#2102 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I also get a lot of side drains coming from the slings. Usually bounces off the left sling and directly into the right drain.
I get at least one of these every game I play. Is this normal?

Might be worth checking where your right drain post is set. Mine is set in the middle. If your post is open entirely, the right outlane will certainly be more brutal. It's easy to adjust. Don't know how much experience you have with pins...sorry if this is obvious.

I just looked at my "Game Audits" for the left/right drains and my left drains outnumber right by a lot. 1139 drains on the left outland, 211 on the right outlane.

snaroff

IMG_8553 (resized).jpgIMG_8553 (resized).jpg

#2103 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Listen doofuss, I've played 300 games on DI and the slings aren't brutal *at all* compared with my other games (theatre is another story). Damien was complaining about his sling behavior and I'm simply saying I'm not experiencing the vast sling/side drains that he appears to be experiencing.
Rather than bully me with your BS, why don't you try and help the dude having the problem. Or better yet, stalk him and leave me alone!
snaroff

Mighty high opinion of yourself is your think you're with being "stalked". Your comment to contact JJP because the slings send the ball into the outlanes is silly. That's what slings do, as others and myself said.

#2104 6 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

Mighty high opinion of yourself is your think you're with being "stalked". Your comment to contact JJP because the slings send the ball into the outlanes is silly. That's what slings do, as others and myself said.

And it's why pinball manufacturers allow the outlane posts to be adjusted. DUH. Guess what, some folks are new to pinball and aren't aware of this. When I replied to him I assumed he knew about it. If Damien contacted JJP and the adjustable post were the problem, they would help him. That's what support does.

I'm here to get/receive help...my posts clearly demonstrate this fact. You, on the other hand like to bully and make fun of anything that rubs you the wrong way. Whatever floats your boat, man.

snaroff

#2105 6 years ago

PSA: Make sure you install mylar or a cliffy at the inlane drops. Because the wireforms drop the ball right on the switch, the wood on each side of the switch gets destroyed quite quickly. It will chip, and then make a black mark that will eventually get ingrained into the wood.

For the cleanest look, get a square piece of thicker mylar and put it right on the center of the inlane switch. Then cut out the open switch area. You won't even know it's there.

#2106 6 years ago
Quoted from attack7777:

Interestingly, there's a new plastic on mine over the left inlane return from the habitrail. I'm guessing to keep fast shots from bouncing out.

Nice to see JJP provide protection against bounce outs, but that is one ugly enclosure! After adjusting my wireform yesterday, I haven't had any bounce outs. Might want to try adjusting the wireform and playing without it if the enclosure bothers you.

snaroff

#2107 6 years ago

Yeah that thing is fugly. Mine was fixed pretty easy too but you know people love to jack their games up super steep.

#2108 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

PSA: Make sure you install mylar or a cliffy at the inlane drops. Because the wireforms drop the ball right on the switch, the wood on each side of the switch gets destroyed quite quickly. It will chip, and then make a black mark that will eventually get ingrained into the wood.
For the cleanest look, get a square piece of thicker mylar and put it right on the center of the inlane switch. Then cut out the open switch area. You won't even know it's there.

Or use cliffy’s switch protectors.

#2109 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Or use cliffy’s switch protectors.

Quoted from mrgregb123:

PSA: Make sure you install mylar or a cliffy at the inlane drops.

But yes they do need it. Area started denting much earlier than my SW

#2110 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

snaroff

I just shook my head when reading some of the replies. I need a middle finger emotion.

But I do appreciate you actually trying to hear me out on this. I wasn't for a second thinking that drains from the slings were abnormal. But compared to any game I own or have played, it seems to happen much more frequently.

And that was all I was asking. Maybe JJP set the sling strength to high at the factory like CGC did with their flippers on AFMr.

It was simply a question...

#2111 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I just shook my head when reading some of the replies. I need a middle finger emotion.
But I do appreciate you actually trying to hear me out on this. I wasn't for a second thinking that drains from the slings were abnormal. But compared to any game I own or have played, it seems to happen much more frequently.
And that was all I was asking. Maybe JJP set the sling strength to high at the factory like CGC did with their flippers on AFMr.
It was simply a question...

Your question was fine, you didn't know the answer. The response that you need to contact the manufacturer was inane.

#2112 6 years ago

Ok....hopefully my issues with the download to 1.5 are because I’m an idiot and you all can help me because this is driving me crazy. No trouble doing full or delta updates on my WOZ. Tried DialedIn when download first came out with no success and finally had time today to retry. Tried two different Sandisk cruzer 32 YBR drives. Same ones used on WOZ.
Get to a certain point where it say ...c32 already exists....press select all ( I’ve tried all the choices but no difference). It immediately goes to installation complete even though 33% left. Put usb in game and turn on and 1.13 loads up.....tried too many times to admit. Where is my stupidity evident ????? Thanks for the help.

E7C9CAB7-DA29-4681-8FE5-B61491BE7A08 (resized).jpegE7C9CAB7-DA29-4681-8FE5-B61491BE7A08 (resized).jpeg

4768DC52-00BF-4DEC-B05C-38319DA5C3C2 (resized).jpeg4768DC52-00BF-4DEC-B05C-38319DA5C3C2 (resized).jpeg

768FD9A1-8D76-4810-829D-97F7F6B5A9D6 (resized).jpeg768FD9A1-8D76-4810-829D-97F7F6B5A9D6 (resized).jpeg

86D920EB-2B79-467F-A80D-9D548C1A4B0A (resized).jpeg86D920EB-2B79-467F-A80D-9D548C1A4B0A (resized).jpeg

0737F1AA-1702-4737-B129-F3FBD68F56FE (resized).jpeg0737F1AA-1702-4737-B129-F3FBD68F56FE (resized).jpeg

#2113 6 years ago
Quoted from Grateful_Pin:

Thanks for the help.

I'd try a different brand memory stick. I use PNY 8GB, no problems.

JJP customers have had trouble with Sandisk sticks.

LTG : )

#2114 6 years ago

Oh yeah I gotta update mine too. I was going to but then i read I needed UNetbootin and lost interest.

#2115 6 years ago
Quoted from Grateful_Pin:

Ok....hopefully my issues with the download to 1.5 are because I’m an idiot and you all can help me because this is driving me crazy. No trouble doing full or delta updates on my WOZ. Tried DialedIn when download first came out with no success and finally had time today to retry. Tried two different Sandisk cruzer 32 YBR drives. Same ones used on WOZ.
Get to a certain point where it say ...c32 already exists....press select all ( I’ve tried all the choices but no difference). It immediately goes to installation complete even though 33% left. Put usb in game and turn on and 1.13 loads up.....tried too many times to admit. Where is my stupidity evident ????? Thanks for the help.

Get the stick LTG linked to earlier in this thread a few weeks ago. I was having trouble and with that stick it worked perfect first try. Guess the game is picky.

#2116 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

but then i read I needed UNetbootin and lost interest.

You kidding.

Unzip a file for delta update, or open unetbootin to place a full install on a USB stick. Same same. Only difference is delta goes quicker, full install long er download, longer to put on a USB stick, longer to put in a game.

LTG : )

#2117 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You kidding.

Nope.

I didn't rage quit it or anything, I just saw I needed to download another program I didn't expect and did other activities.

Also...I'm a touch lazy.

#2118 6 years ago

Seems like alot of guys have some trouble installing updates, wish the game would read the zip file, make it easier for those not as comfortable on computers.

#2119 6 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

Your question was fine, you didn't know the answer. The response that you need to contact the manufacturer was inane.

Wrong again, Marvin.

I've owned several *recent* Stern pinball's with slings that occasionally throw the ball around unnaturally. By unnaturally, I mean take the ball AIRBORNE (often resulting in side drains). When Stern's pins exhibit this behavior, I've contacted Stern support for help. When Damien posted early this morning, that's what came to mind.

I've been a Pinside member for over 5 years. My location and collection history are fully disclosed. 2272 posts. I donate.

You have been a member for less than a year. No location. No pin history. 149 posts...many snarky comments to me in particular. No donation.

Have some respect, and if my advice to "Open a ticket with JJP..." is so annoying to you, you have bigger problems, dude.

snaroff

#2120 6 years ago

Yeah, updating code wasn’t an easy task on my side either.
However, we ended using Sandisk USB sticks, followed all the directions on the JJP website and loaded directly onto the mother board.
Both the full and delta code installed properly.
However, we just had no luck loading through the port under the pf.

As well, since the updates, I’m getting an error at game start regarding not reading the Bluetooth. Error goes away after about 20 seconds. I likely have a faulty USB cord or issue with the Bluetooth dongle. Anyone else have this error after the update?

#2121 6 years ago

Hey gang,

I put together a little unboxing / "first play" / discussion video on Dialed In. I know there are plenty of YouTube videos already on DI (mine is DI:LE #132) ... but I just thought I would share:

Thanks as always.
Chris

#2122 6 years ago

PNY USB drive worked first try! Thanks LTG. I assumed the sandisk was fine since it worked for WOZ. Go figure.

#2123 6 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Hey gang,
I put together a little unboxing / "first play" / discussion video on Dialed In. I know there are plenty of YouTube videos already on DI (mine is DI:LE #132)
Thanks as always.
Chris

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Chris. Love your videos.

#2124 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Wrong again, Marvin.
I've owned several *recent* Stern pinball's with slings that occasionally throw the ball around unnaturally. By unnaturally, I mean take the ball AIRBORNE (often resulting in side drains). When Stern's pins exhibit this behavior, I've contacted Stern support for help. When Damien posted early this morning, that's what came to mind.
I've been a Pinside member for over 5 years. My location and collection history are fully disclosed. 2272 posts. I donate.
You have been a member for less than a year. No location. No pin history. 149 posts...many snarky comments to me in particular. No donation.
Have some respect, and if my advice to "Open a ticket with JJP..." is so annoying to you, you have bigger problems, dude.
snaroff

Listen doofus, to use your own terminology, I've watch this craphole way longer than the 5 years you've been here. I'm also on other forums and rgp long before you were here. I choose not to put my location or there because I'm not an idiot. I don't need to list my games here to try to compensate for the size of my, well you seem too. A support ticket for the slings sending the ball into the outlane is stupid. So is a support ticket for an airball off the slings. Learn to adjust your games, it's not that hard.

#2125 6 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

Listen doofus, to use your own terminology, I've watch this craphole way longer than the 5 years you've been here. I'm also on other forums and rgp long before you were here. I choose not to put my location or there because I'm not an idiot. I don't need to list my games here to try to compensate for the size of my, well you seem too. A support ticket for the slings sending the ball into the outlane is stupid. So is a support ticket for an airball off the slings. Learn to adjust your games, it's not that hard.

Dude, you ever think you might be taking this pinball shit too seriously? I don't know either of you, but I know one of you was trying to be helpful, and the other was pretty much just being a condescending prick.

Just step back, take a breath, and think about how fortunate you are to even be in a hobby like this when there are people who won't be able to put dinner on the table tonight.

Life is good... Smile

#2126 6 years ago

And... On a more positive note. I just wanted to quickly share my experience with JJP support. Initially I wasn't getting replies because their ticket system was getting flagged as spam.

Once we sorted that out, it has been nothing but a great experience.Jack personally wrote me, and I've been working with Stephen to get everything I need.

Their emails we're very personal and genuine. Feels like a smaller company that actually cares about customers.

Even though my game has been a bit of a pain in the ass, knowing how willing JJP seems to want to get everything right for me, gives me confidence and patience that this will end up alright.

I know they often browse this thread, so if you're seeing this... Thanks again!

#2127 6 years ago

So I'm in the next batch of dialed in games. I think they should be releasing in early mid-January. I'm stoked!
I called the company yesterday to see how they were manufacturing the pfs on current batches. This was before I saw the recent post of the plastic protector at the end of the left ramp. They said all games are being produced now with their protectors in place. Not sure how full the set will be, but will keep folks posted.
Did I read somewhere in the thread that they have since modified their design on the scoop protector at the phone? Has anyone had any experience with this yet?

#2128 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Did I read somewhere in the thread that they have since modified their design on the scoop protector at the phone? Has anyone had any experience with this yet?

They may well have; however, the discussion on the redesigned protector was related to Cliffy's. Cliff redesigned his awhile ago (maybe November?). I have not seen anything regarding JJP changing theirs.

#2129 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Dude, you ever think you might be taking this pinball shit too seriously? I don't know either of you, but I know one of you was trying to be helpful, and the other was pretty much just being a condescending prick.
Just step back, take a breath, and think about how fortunate you are to even be in a hobby like this when there are people who won't be able to put dinner on the table tonight.
Life is good... Smile

I don't take this seriously at all, that's why I made a sarcastic respond to the idea of calling the manufacturer, which was not in response to your question. Just like the other people who gave responses about center drains

#2130 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Nice to see JJP provide protection against bounce outs, but that is one ugly enclosure! After adjusting my wireform yesterday, I haven't had any bounce outs. Might want to try adjusting the wireform and playing without it if the enclosure bothers you.
snaroff

It certainly looks obnoxious in the picture, but it's completely invisible when you're playing it. Hasn't bothered me a bit. But I also know I can take it off and things will likely be fine...

#2131 6 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Yeah, updating code wasn’t an easy task on my side either.
However, we ended using Sandisk USB sticks, followed all the directions on the JJP website and loaded directly onto the mother board.
Both the full and delta code installed properly.
However, we just had no luck loading through the port under the pf.
As well, since the updates, I’m getting an error at game start regarding not reading the Bluetooth. Error goes away after about 20 seconds. I likely have a faulty USB cord or issue with the Bluetooth dongle. Anyone else have this error after the update?

I Just received my DILE early this week. After the software update, I got the same status report on boot. Having that pop up on boot up is new to the latest update if it detects something/anything. On further inspection, I did not receive a Bluetooth dongle. JJP is sending me one. It should be installed in the USB cable/port by the coin box used for updates. If you do not have one, fill out a JJP ticket (Frank is currently on vacation, so Steve helped me). If you do have a dongle in that port and as you said that port is not working for updates, you may need a new USB cable or check the other end of that cable to see if it is installed correctly. Try another USB port if available.

#2132 6 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Hey gang,
I put together a little unboxing / "first play" / discussion video on Dialed In. I know there are plenty of YouTube videos already on DI (mine is DI:LE #132) ... but I just thought I would share:
» YouTube video
Thanks as always.
Chris

Nice video.

- You may have figured this out already: You can use the volume control on the outside of the cabinet. No need to open the coin door.
- The comic book included with the games is slightly different from the one given out at Expo 2016. I'll leave it up to someone else to discover the difference(s).

--Ted

#2133 6 years ago
Quoted from check_switch_26:

Nice video.
- You may have figured this out already: You can use the volume control on the outside of the cabinet. No need to open the coin door.
- The comic book included with the games is slightly different from the one given out at Expo 2016. I'll leave it up to someone else to discover the difference(s).
--Ted

Hey Ted! Thanks man ... fantastic work on this machine. I love it (and now I’ll be on EBay looking for an Expo comic to add to the collection to find out the difference, haha).

Thanks for watching!
Chris

#2134 6 years ago

Corrected position of BOB. Looks so much better.

received_1406619826132318 (resized).jpegreceived_1406619826132318 (resized).jpeg

#2135 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Corrected position of BOB. Looks so much better.

For home this is good, but if it's on route, you need to put a plastic to the left of Station 3 exit to prevent an airball ball from getting behind the signs and being trapped.

#2136 6 years ago

I'm sure I read about the solution, but can;t seem to find it. Right ranp, ball comes flying through hits the end and pops up. Usually, falls into the lane OK, but occasionally it bounces straight up out of the ranp , over the slings and out. Of course it only happens when you have a good ball going.

I was thinking there was a 'tweak' to correct this, but maybe not

#2137 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

For home this is good, but if it's on route, you need to put a plastic to the left of Station 3 exit to prevent an airball ball from getting behind the signs and being trapped.

Home Use Only! It looks so much better.

#2138 6 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I'm sure I read about the solution, but can;t seem to find it. Right ranp, ball comes flying through hits the end and pops up. Usually, falls into the lane OK, but occasionally it bounces straight up out of the ranp , over the slings and out. Of course it only happens when you have a good ball going.
I was thinking there was a 'tweak' to correct this, but maybe not

Some owners are bending their ramp at the end but there is a new plastic JJP is installing to remedy this problem I would not bend or modify the original design of the ramp too much that can go wrong. Reach out to JJP I’m sure they will help you out with the plastic

#2139 6 years ago

Curious to know from others where the ball usually gets redirected to from the drone magnet. Lately, it seems to be spitting it directly into the left drain not giving you an chance at saving it. I really don't recall it being this brutal.

Also, I played around with the Lawlor idea of turning in all levellers to get the game to a perfect 6.5. Even on the bubble, I end up under the first line, and with a digital inclinometer at the same level as the bubble, it's showing 6.0 degrees. And of course, it feels super floaty.

If this game was designed specifically to play at 6.5 degrees as many have echoed here, then where is that measurement taken? Should it be in line with where the bubble is? That seems like it would be sensible.

There seems to be a multitude of answers to this. Some people take an average. Some just measure anywhere and whatever it reads is what they go by. But does it not make sense that there should be a spot on the pf (parallel to the bubble) that would give you the most accurate reading?

Thoughts?

#2140 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Curious to know from others where the ball usually gets redirected to from the drone magnet. Lately, it seems to be spitting it directly into the left drain not giving you an chance at saving it. I really don't recall it being this brutal.
Also, I played around with the Lawlor idea of turning in all levellers to get the game to a perfect 6.5. Even on the bubble, I end up under the first line, and with a digital inclinometer at the same level as the bubble, it's showing 6.0 degrees. And of course, it feels super floaty.
If this game was designed specifically to play at 6.5 degrees as many have echoed here, then where is that measurement taken? Should it be in line with where the bubble is? That seems like it would be sensible.
There seems to be a multitude of answers to this. Some people take an average. Some just measure anywhere and whatever it reads is what they go by. But does it not make sense that there should be a spot on the pf (parallel to the bubble) that would give you the most accurate reading?
Thoughts?

The built-in level's have worked great for me over the years. Here is a photo of my DI level. The game plays great at this angle (which is 6.5-6.7 IIRC).

Don't know what's up with your drone magnet, mine isn't brutal at all. Make sure both the drone and theatre magnets are level with the PF. Mine weren't and needed adjusting to be level with the PF.

snaroff

IMG_8580 (resized).jpgIMG_8580 (resized).jpg

#2141 6 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

Some owners are bending their ramp at the end but there is a new plastic JJP is installing to remedy this problem I would not bend or modify the original design of the ramp too much that can go wrong. Reach out to JJP I’m sure they will help you out with the plastic

Thanks, I'll do that

#2142 6 years ago

Speaking of brutal magnets. I was in some mode EMP? where the magnets run wild. The ball is coming straight at my right flipper. It's coming fast but I can tell it's gonna catch the last 20% or so, so no worries . As soon as the ball is just shy of the slings it takes a right turn. Now, I'm not talking about a sweeping turn, but a sharp, pure 90 degree turn. Immediately changed directions and went right to the right outlane and drained. My wife and I both looked at each other and said 'WTH was that!...did you see that?'. Well, I may have said a couple of other things.(it is very fortunate selfie mode is not video with audio ) After the initial shock, I couldn't help but smile. I've never seen such wild magnet interaction. Yes, it does induce a few four letter words but not as often as it makes me grin.

#2143 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Thoughts?

All levelers in (or out the same amount), on perfectly level floor, should put you at 6.5. If yours feels too floaty there, turn up the back slightly. Don't worry about the number.

#2144 6 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

Speaking of brutal magnets. I was in some mode EMP? where the magnets run wild. The ball is coming straight at my right flipper. It's coming fast but I can tell it's gonna catch the last 20% or so, so no worries . As soon as the ball is just shy of the slings it takes a right turn. Now, I'm not talking about a sweeping turn, but a sharp, pure 90 degree turn. Immediately changed directions and went right to the right outlane and drained. My wife and I both looked at each other and said 'WTH was that!...did you see that?'. Well, I may have said a couple of other things.(it is very fortunate selfie mode is not video with audio ) After the initial shock, I couldn't help but smile. I've never seen such wild magnet interaction. Yes, it does induce a few four letter words but not as often as it makes me grin.

Turn the magnets up to medium ... it is more exaggerated and more interesting fun.

#2145 6 years ago

I noticed so far on my DI with the latest code updates that the QED dude moves when the theatre magnet releases the ball. He gets in the way of a SDTM drain every time so far. If it is suppose to do that every time now, great change! Just wondering if Ted check_switch_26 changed the code for that, or has it been pure random chance with the QED dude for both my wife & I. My wife & I each only have about 30 plays on it in the first few days with the new code, so I still need to determine if I need a different theatre magnet setting. I also still need to cut the Mylar on top of the theatre magnet and figure out how to go about that, so I'm not too concerned about dialing that magnet in just yet. I did have to set change the catch and throw setting from -80 to -90 and now it usually goes into the pops for that magnet function. I'll have to increase it to -100 to get it to go all the way around.

HUO allows us to play it with it setup correctly to our liking and makes it better than the location pin play. I hooked it up to a sub and it does help to bring some intensity into the game. You wouldn't think that it would make much of a change, but it does in our opinion. I can compare that to playing IM with and without a sub, but DI has a little more difference using a sub on the intensity meter.

Great game! Love it.

#2146 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Turn the magnets up to medium ... it is more exaggerated and more interesting fun.

I assume the default is medium, is it not? It is pretty exaggerated now, lots of dancing, reversal of direction, defying gravity, etc. If that is low, I don't want to see medium or high!

#2147 6 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I assume the default is medium, is it not? It is pretty exaggerated now, lots of dancing, reversal of direction, defying gravity, etc. If that is low, I don't want to see medium or high!

U have put it on medium.....had mine on medium since day 2.... does some crazy stuff

#2148 6 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

All levelers in (or out the same amount), on perfectly level floor, should put you at 6.5. If yours feels too floaty there, turn up the back slightly. Don't worry about the number.

Still goes back to the original question. Where is 6.5 measured on the pf?

If we go by the second line on the bubble, that is actually 6.2 degrees on my pf at the same height using a digital inclinometer.

All levellers flat, in an area of my basement that is relatively flat, put my game at 5.9-6.0 degrees.

#2149 6 years ago

Between the slings.

#2150 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Between the slings.

So between slings the reading should be 6.5? Which would be the third bubble line on my game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/43?hl=silverwings and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.