Took delivery of my DI Standard last week - put some games on it and loved it! Then after powering on the machine a couple of days ago I got a couple of self-test errors: BOB trap door and the theater entrance switch. Neither had been working since I unboxed it. Did a little research and found out I was missing out on half the game!
The trap door wasn't closing and was stuck in the up position. Fixed that by bending the adjustment "tab" on the metal bracket in which the small solenoid is mounted so the latch/hook that holds the trap door open is just barely engaged. Now when the small solenoid fires, it barely has to move the latch at all and the trap door drops down.
The theater entrance switch is an opto. I pulled the clear plastic over the pop bumpers and disconnected the theater unit. Sure enough, the opto (the sender I believe) on the left side of the theater had come loose and was just hanging there by the wires. Found the back cover of the opto unit in the bottom of the cabinet. The cover helps hold the opto in place - it must have came loose during shipping.
Now that the trap door and theater works, I love the game even more!